Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indie girls that will wank you off for £20-£25  (Read 14442 times)

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Littlefoot

Would hate to think what kind of creature that is?

Looks a bit of a bruiser! Good strong wrists on her, which some may like.

Offline Littlefoot

Offline Stapler

That's what I was talking about LF. What kind of creature is it? Look at the size of the arms!

Offline Littlefoot

Offline houseboot

Interesting!

So Littlefoot and Stapler had sabbaticals at the same time.

Very strange, interesting and could explain some of the bizarre exchanges here.

Offline bearcat69

Yes, they do look powerful!

Powerfully unerotic! :lol:

No offense intended, as I appreciate the work and thought of the thread, and a bargain punt is a bargain punt, but it's just a bit like, I'd definitely rather stay at home and have a wank than give 20 quid to any of the prossies in this thread.

I suppose the old adage you get what you pay for, rings true here...

Offline Littlefoot

Powerfully unerotic! :lol:

Yeah not my type, but she fits the criteria of the topic title, so I added her. Most on here won't be interested, but there are a FEW that will be, Sexual desire comes in all forms.  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Interesting!

What are you suggesting, me and stapler are one person?  :unknown: it's a punting forum, where we share information and generally talk about prossies. Which is all we were doing. Nothing bizarre about that.  :hi:

Offline bearcat69

Sexual desire comes in all forms.  :hi:

Indeed it does, no arguments there. :hi:

Offline Stapler

Interesting!

So Littlefoot and Stapler had sabbaticals at the same time.

Cue Beamer!  :lol:

mrpeterman

LF have you seen kitten, does Avery good wank for £20 and not a a bad massage (mini) as well

Offline Littlefoot

LF have you seen kitten, does Avery good wank for £20 and not a a bad massage (mini) as well

Yes I've seen and reviewed her. I had a nice b2b and HE off her. I enjoyed it. Not been for the wank only, bit far away from me to just go for that. But never say never!

mrpeterman

Yes I've seen and reviewed her. I had a nice b2b and HE off her. I enjoyed it. Not been for the wank only, bit far away from me to just go for that. But never say never!

I mention her as I pass chapel ash where she’s based regularly and for £20 she handles a cock well

Offline Littlefoot

I mention her as I pass chapel ash where she’s based regularly and for £20 she handles a cock well

Yes she does, GVFM also!

Offline Littlefoot

Afternoon fellow wankers.  :thumbsup:

This one will wank you off in your car, her car, or incall for £25. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline shed

Afternoon fellow wankers.  :thumbsup:

This one will wank you off in your car, her car, or incall for £25. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

One can bid apparently for her anal virginity starting at £250. Criteria is that your dick cannot be longer than 3 inches.  :D :lol:
Anybody prepared to publicly put their hands up
 :wackogirl:

Offline Littlefoot

One can bid apparently for her anal virginity starting at £250. Criteria is that your dick cannot be longer than 3 inches.  :D :lol:

Wouldn’t have thought there were too many punters with micro penis’s with money to burn. Bet no one on here is brave enough to prove me wrong.  :D

Offline redliner69

Well if she has a 3" dick limit, she won't let you put one hand up, let alone both.