Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Beauty 4U - St. Albans  (Read 828 times)

7 review(s) for English-beauty-4u (3 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline need_to_spunk

External Link/Members Only

Met her back in the summer (July) at her flat. Didn't do proper research here and should have done. Confirming some of the other posters comments, grotty flat which smelled of fags, I showered before and after and bathroom was dirty, and made me really wondering what I was doing there. I booked her at 1130am thinking she would be fresh and clean earlier in the day, but I think she hadn't been awake long.  She hadn't cleaned her teeth so avoided kissing her.  Probably should have said something but still new to this whole thing.

She could be attractive I think, but hadn't made much effort to be honest.  That said it was one of those really hot days that seem just a distant memory now! So I don't entirely blame her clothes wise, the flat was hot despite Windows being open.

Started with a massage which was very forgettable, blowjob next which was pretty decent and enjoyable.  Then sex, doggy was my preference - not usually so think it was the teeth again... She didn't give much reaction at all, which wasn't good for my ego.  Continued this way for some time and then I finished, washed and left. 

It was a half hour booking, don't recall the price but around £70 I think. Communications from her were very clear and prompt, no complaints. I see she has taken a break and is now back - I hope she picks her game up a bit.

Would I return? No. To be honest I have only punted once since, as this did put me off a bit.  I didn't make it negative as she didn't scam me or try any games, just lacking effort.