Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: alex @ c&s  (Read 911 times)

Offline nicentrim88

Anyone seen this girl. I am thinking of going to see her. But finding it difficult to get a booking.  Would like some feedback before I book.

Offline alpha68

C & S phone switched off again  :dash:

Online Pathfinder2

Saw her last week, and had a hell of a job arranging it.
1st attempt, utter failure.
2nd attempt, the booking was knocked back by 80mins, then cut from 2hr's to 1hr (a blessing in disguise).
She's a good looking lass, but talks too much (ok, to be fair, I didn't stop her). I thought it was 20mins in, it was 50. 10 mins left, I realise I've let her talk too long, and only time for a quickie. I'm pulling my clothes off, she's still talking. Uncovered bj, wasn't great. Tried sex, got about 6" in, and she decides I'm too big. Ended up wanking over her tits.
Asked if she swallowed (it's on the profile), she said no. I suspect the profile was originally ellie's (I think that was the name), and they've only changed a few things.

denyason

when a lass keeps talking i just say something like this:- "ok, how shall we start...." thus the talking stops and the shebang begins.  Some girls just natter all day, some do it to waste the time away so less sex for u.  talking for 50 min is taking the piss.......u should of been a bit more abrupt and get down to the business after all its what you paid her to do.  If all fails just ram your cock into her mouth....that'll shut her fucking up!
Profiles are done by the boss i believe.