Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: new shop Fantasia. on 106 Charing Cross  (Read 1716 times)

Offline 76shen

Visit this place today, hoping to see the Chinese girl I saw in the window last week. i could see her setting by the door waiting and another EE girl behind the counter. as i walk in the Chinese girl got up and ask me how long i wanted. at that point the EE girl want to the back of the shop. i already decided i wanted the Chinese girl but when i said her will you be doing the massage, she said no. so i ask what about EE girl who was very good looking and had a nice slim body. she said no again and told me another girl in the back of the shop who was from Malaysia. i decided to walk. if i can't get one of the girls i saw in the shop who was there at the time, then what's the point of them been there. to much of this swapping going on in London.

mrhappypants

Thank you for your post.  I suggest this be considered a review and suggest you ask admin to move this to the London Reviews page.

Dave

LL

I suggest this be considered a review
Some "review"! :D.  Guy walks into massage shop, doesn't like the sound of the girl on offer to him, leaves.

Check the forum rules...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging).