Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indulgence Clapham Junction  (Read 3288 times)

shabash

Sorry to bring up an old thread for some. I've seen Ben it's a fair few times and she gives a fantastic service... I know she only works Fri and Sat... has anyone got good experience of Jo  (the other Asian working there but midweek?) or any other staff? Thanks.

Offline 76shen

Sorry to bring up an old thread for some. I've seen Ben it's a fair few times and she gives a fantastic service... I know she only works Fri and Sat... has anyone got good experience of Jo  (the other Asian working there but midweek?) or any other staff? Thanks.

I've see Jo a few times nice girl. her massage is not bad but she does use a lot of oil which I don't like. as for extras I've only had HR from her. Asked her many times to see if she will do b2b or more, but no luck. Benita is the best. also Sasha give good services and extras like Benita. but she's more expensive. I haven't been there for a while but last time I saw Sasha she's put her price up from £40 to £50 just for HR and getting her top off. not to sure about the other girls.

Offline Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only

Would not have guessed they do extras at all from the website.  They go on about waxing and threading.  Conclusion: extras are available almost everywhere!

shabash

Yes mate Benita does lots of extras and pretty lively ! Seen her a load of tonnes and always gold fun..I'll give Jo a go next week.

shabash

spell check on phone a disaster!

raylondoner

spell check on phone a disaster!

Same experience here, it's a real burger! :hi:

shabash

What was jo charging and Sasha looks wise?

Offline 76shen

What was jo charging and Sasha looks wise?

Jo. was charging £30 for HR when i saw her last year. she in her 20s and slim.

Sasha is slim and sexy in her 40s with a lovely body.

shabash

Thanks Pal. Benita said for me to go with Jo if I go midweek so may be up that way midweek... whichever is on and free ill dive in. ;)