Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Soho  (Read 663 times)

trex8642

Hi, first time poster here.

Very concerned about being spotted. Can anyone help with which locations are the most discreet? I gather Romily Street and Greek Street are open through the night so probably a good time to visit as quieter but I wanted to know if anyone would recommend any a little bit off the beaten track?

Also, I'm curious to know if STDs are generally a concern, even using protection?

Offline geordie44

I suspect that the answers for you will be as follows.
1)  If youre really concerned about being spotted - dont go.
Although London is such a big place that even a famous face could nip in and out of a walk up relatively anon.

2)  If youre unduly concerned about STI's then walkups arent where you should be dabbling. The fact is that (in my experience) the girls ALL use protection. IF I were presented with a girl who didnt insist on it theres no way Id let her touch me, but thats just me.
Stick with the barriers and Id doubt theres an issue to be worried about.

trex8642

Offline PLeisure

trex - read the Punting Wiki (links below), esp. External Link/Members Only.
Packed full of essential info written by experienced punters who've seen it all  :thumbsup:

Offline russell sprout

A few friendly words of advice:

2 Greens Court is recommended because it's usually got girls that give good service and more importantly for you it's quiet and secluded. The best time to go would be in the morning around 11am. Not many people around at that time. Night times in Soho can be really, really busy. In 10+ years of punting there I've never had a problem with anybody on the stairs and I wouldn't stand for any shit but I have read comments from people in the past that have.

Romilly Street is also reasonably quiet in the mornings.

There's a big Soho walk up thread on here thats usually floating around the top half of the threads. Lots of information in there for you mate.

trex8642

That's really helpful, thank you guys