Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adult Party Manchester 14 April  (Read 4352 times)

24 review(s) for Adult Parties Mcr (20 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Southernbloke

External Link/Members Only

This was the second party that I have attended. Unfortunately it will be the last one that I attend. None of the advertised ladies were in attendance which was the first big disappointment, originally it was meant to be Phoebe, Kendal and Libby . Instead there was Anne Marie , Bonnie and another lady I believe was called Kourtney !
The guy who does the organising joined in and basically made sure that he got the most time with each lady .
The venue is fit for purpose and the same as the previous party. I have to say that I should have walked when I found out that there were so many lineup changes but I was concerned that I would be black listed I now know longer care.
I used the shower after putting my stuff in a locker and having my phone locked away in another locker at reception , which was decent.
Into the room and sat down next to Bonnie and she started to give me oral which felt good but didn’t last very long before she told me to go away!
So I went and sat down in the hallway for about 20 minutes to calm down. I rejoined the action and received a bj from Ann Marie which was half hearted at best but I did actually manage to cum this time . Took another shower and have a drink of water.
After about another 20 minutes I tried to rejoin the action with “Kourtney” and I tried to give her oral but she just stood up and walked away from me. This was the time I gave up and went and got dressed. Thankfully the organiser had had his fun in full with the girls and was back behind reception so I was able to retrieve my phone and leave.
I have thought about this punt for a few days and wanted to get over my anger before reviewing.
I have had a few bad punts in my time but I have rarely been made to feel unwelcome. Compared to my previous experience at one of these events it couldn’t have been more different.
Paid £150 for 2 hours basically I got one and a bit of a bj !
Won’t return

Online Atlas1957

That sounds awful. I guess you don't know as you didn't try, but do you think you would have gotten the deposit back if you backed out when they switched the WGs?

Did a lot of other punters drop out when they switched the WGs? It might have upset the WGs if their cash take was lower than usual because of that?

I've only tried one party, elsewhere, and I made sure it was with WGs I knew I liked, 3 of the 4 were WGs I had seen solo.

Thats kind of what has always put me off adult parties, the WGs they advertise that I have seen solo are a mix of reasonably good and very bad. A lot of the WGs I haven't seen give me bad vibes too.

Offline Southernbloke

I didn’t want to ask for any money back as I paid in full ahead of time and didn’t want to get black listed as that seems to be the case. I have never asked for money back but I resolve never to return.
I’m not sure if others pulled out

Offline PaulRuff

Thanks for the review, always feared something similar to your unfortunate experience if I took the plunge with one of these events so have always held off.

Offline Southernbloke

Thanks for the review, always feared something similar to your unfortunate experience if I took the plunge with one of these events so have always held off.

In fairness the first party I attended was great as the girls who attended were great, so while this is a negative. I think that with a good lineup you could have a good time as there are plenty of positives on here

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sounds like a nightmare, I understand girls may not be able to make it for whatever reason so they have to switch but i'd be pissed off if i'd gone to see a specific girl or the specific 3 girl line up and they'd all been changed for girls I wasn't interested in seeing  :thumbsdown:

Made a total disaster by the girls seemingly having "Attitude"  :thumbsdown:

Understand why you didn't ask for money back if you'd paid up front, probably not worth the hassle

Offline Southernbloke

Sounds like a nightmare, I understand girls may not be able to make it for whatever reason so they have to switch but i'd be pissed off if i'd gone to see a specific girl or the specific 3 girl line up and they'd all been changed for girls I wasn't interested in seeing  :thumbsdown:

Made a total disaster by the girls seemingly having "Attitude"  :thumbsdown:

Understand why you didn't ask for money back if you'd paid up front, probably not worth the hassle

Thank you for understanding 👍

Offline Bustydusty

Thanks for the very useful review
Do the 3 girls have aw profiles and/or reviews on here?
I’ve seen Bonnie but only in reception at Roses
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 09:43:48 am by Bustydusty »

Offline Southernbloke

Thanks for the very useful review
Do the 3 girls have aw profiles and/or reviews on here?
I’ve seen Bonnie but only in reception at Roses

Not sure sorry

Online fredhiggins

Commiserations, though well done on spreading the word about poor service.

Offline Cryton123

I went to a few of these parties over the years and my last party was a similar experience.

I arrived on time and the organiser told me the line up had changed last minute. I’d carefully planned which party I booked because of the line up so I was pissed off at hearing this and told the guy (politely) that I won’t be taking part. This was before I’d paid and he was clearly pissed off at this and made a bit of a scene in front of everyone, saying I was out of order and it takes a lot of work to organise blah blah  :unknown:

There was no way i was paying after that and as I turned to walk out he shouted that I’d have to pay upfront if I wanted to attend anymore parties.

Needless to say I haven’t even tried to book another  :thumbsdown: fair enough that these girls must be a nightmare to deal with as most are probably flakey, but he shouldn’t get pissed of at punters if they choose to leave when the line up changes. My money, my choice I’m afraid.

Offline Bustydusty

I went to a few of these parties over the years and my last party was a similar experience.

I arrived on time and the organiser told me the line up had changed last minute. I’d carefully planned which party I booked because of the line up so I was pissed off at hearing this and told the guy (politely) that I won’t be taking part. This was before I’d paid and he was clearly pissed off at this and made a bit of a scene in front of everyone, saying I was out of order and it takes a lot of work to organise blah blah  :unknown:

There was no way i was paying after that and as I turned to walk out he shouted that I’d have to pay upfront if I wanted to attend anymore parties.

Needless to say I haven’t even tried to book another  :thumbsdown: fair enough that these girls must be a nightmare to deal with as most are probably flakey, but he shouldn’t get pissed of at punters if they choose to leave when the line up changes. My money, my choice I’m afraid.

It’s b&s
He should inform everyone as soon as he knows

Online Captain caveman 69

Sounds truly shite mate not my thing at all  :hi:

Offline northern_lust

Instant red flag that the guy organising the event and even running the reception takes part.

I'll definitely be giving these a miss.

Offline Kool Keef

Instant red flag that the guy organising the event and even running the reception takes part.

I'll definitely be giving these a miss.

Yup, sounds like he's more interested in getting his end away than making sure it's running smoothly.  :crazy:

Offline northernexplorer

I went to one few weeks back and was a similar experience.
Should have been 3 girls including Hannah but there ended up being only 2… Bonnie (who i found quite grim) and another girl who seemed to be called in last minute and was quite shy.
Again…. The “host” was hogging the action and seems quite hostile and full of it

Offline Southernbloke

Should have been 3 girls including Hannah but there ended up being only 2… Bonnie (who i found quite grim) and another girl who seemed to be called in last minute and was quite shy.
Again…. The “host” was hogging the action and seems quite hostile and full of it

Sorry to hear that

Offline Blackpool Rock

Perhaps i've remembered this wrong or getting things mixed up but isn't the organiser of these parties the same guy that old admin had a run in with  :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

Perhaps i've remembered this wrong or getting things mixed up but isn't the organiser of these parties the same guy that old admin had a run in with  :unknown:

Not sure because there are several different versions of who Adam supposedly upset at an old "other" forum social. I've been told by one authoritative source that Adam and Angel came to blows, by another that it was Adam and Adderz, but by others that Adam never attended any of those. So the truth is anyone's guess. Are either of them involved in the parties? I doubt if Angel is - he disappeared years ago. But Adderz? Or someone else?

Offline Silent69

That was a tough read OP and as you say a terrible experience,I had attending a party on my list which after reading your story and backed up by others too I won't be following this up.

Thanks for sharing it's helpful to others like myself who had it on their bucket list

Offline Fac51

OP - thank you very much for sharing with us all your terrible experience.

After a hiatus from punting due to poor health, I have only recently returned, and had a party on my bucket list.....after reading this, I'm now removing it.

The organiser of this party sounds well out of order for even joining in the action, never mind hogging the girls  :thumbsdown:

Offline HappyShopper82

I concur. I was in two minds but this review sealed it's fate.