Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Famous Lindsey xxx (the let down)  (Read 12526 times)

Tony Montana

I can see how it would be very disappointing for a genuine punter to be refused a booking because of a hunch based on the "tone of voice" in an email/text.  A badly-judged joke, or an expression of annoyance can easily be misinterpreted as a malicious threat, especially when the girl is nervous because of other threats.

Both Lindsey and Little Katie have been getting malicious messages, probably because of their popularity here and their willingness to push the boundaries with the fantastic service they give.  So, as Clooney says, they should be given a bit of slack as sometimes a hunch is one thing that can help to keep them safe.

As a client, what I would say to any WG reading this, is that you should be very clear to the client why you are not happy about making a booking.  If you just stop responding or make vague excuses it gets bloody irritating and that's when this kind of review appears.  It will also give genuine client a right of reply to correct an assumption or to apologise for a badly-judged comment.  Just be professional and businesslike, that's all.

Consider this this wg guess gets 100/300 aw messages a day .30 are shite she does not answer leaves 70 punter for replies she is over run that it its not she whant to affend you it supply and demain
She can not keep up so some how has to cut the numbers down . miss kdd and plat cindy the same may be 2 month wait or never all down to supply and demand again .add to that the few total ass wipes that contact them and put the fear of god in to them and shit them right up .its like i said to you you have 120 hours work a week for the next 3 years and you can not let any one down
Just not possable .the next time you see awg ask to see her aw account and you will see its full to overflowing with incoming e.mails its a tough job but someone has to do it

Online The_Don

Consider this this wg guess gets 100/300 aw messages a day

Random figure  :unknown:
, only those that access the account truly know, the message totals (number wise)

Offline Clooney

It's pretty much an accurate figure though.

Possibly conservative in fact.

Ask a wg on top of her game she will tell you no skin off her nose  if you want you can scale it down its the same 3 ass wipes 40 emails 30 texts  per day

Ben4454

I found this review helpful.

I do not like corresponding with working girls who are a bit pedantic.

That being said - becoming popular on UKP means you will recieve a lot more business. Maybe at this time it would be good to hire someone who does the admin for you. Although someone geniune and you can leave sergie at home.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 11:46:36 am by Ben4454 »

Type_O_Negative

Consider this this wg guess gets 100/300 aw messages a day .30 are shite she does not answer leaves 70 punter for replies she is over run that it its not she whant to affend you it supply and demain
She can not keep up so some how has to cut the numbers down . miss kdd and plat cindy the same may be 2 month wait or never all down to supply and demand again .add to that the few total ass wipes that contact them and put the fear of god in to them and shit them right up .its like i said to you you have 120 hours work a week for the next 3 years and you can not let any one down
Just not possable .the next time you see awg ask to see her aw account and you will see its full to overflowing with incoming e.mails its a tough job but someone has to do it
But at the end of the day it's not my problem she can't handle communication.

I pay I expect - like in every single business. What do they say? Customer is always right?

Offline smiths

But at the end of the day it's not my problem she can't handle communication.

I pay I expect - like in every single business. What do they say? Customer is always right?

Absolutely right, I also don't want to know a WGs life story and problems, it just want to punt with them. If they are really being threatened or worse ONLY the police can hopefully help them get it sorted out.

robs one

what a complete load of bollocks this thread is. all I see is a punter putting forward his experience or lack of and a load of white knights trying to defender her! get a fucking grip :scare:

Offline hendrix

what a complete load of bollocks this thread is. all I see is a punter putting forward his experience or lack of and a load of white knights trying to defender her! get a fucking grip :scare:

Funnily enough when a punter says he's "offended" that a prossie won't see him, I'd say "Get a fucking grip and move on you fluffy twat"  :D

Offline punk

Funnily enough when a punter says he's "offended" that a prossie won't see him, I'd say "Get a fucking grip and move on you fluffy twat"  :D

See my other post, the prossie was not interested in the booking, stop moaning and move on, strange its took this punter so long to make a first review.

Any way thats see if the usual arguments kick off?  :unknown:

Type_O_Negative

OK, I've held off posting on this thread until now, but it is fair to say that there were some  fairly serious mitigating circumstances here.

Without going into too much detail and without exposing Lindsey to every nutter out there, at this very time she was receiving some pretty chilling threats to her person and wellbeing. Some of her regulars will know this to be true. The OP won't.

Under these circumstances, and given that she is after all a 22 year old young woman, it would be understandable that she'd be jumpy, on high alert and suspicious of seeing new people. There are a lot of people out there who get jealous of new girls who prove popular. She had every right to take her security seriously.

Now, I'm not suggesting that the OP is a wrong 'un, but I am stating a fact. You may have been an unintended victim of her being viciously trolled.

When Little Katie (who I am waiting patiently to see) was suffering under similar circumstances, I sent her message saying that although I'd be disappointed if she chose not to see me, I'd entirely understand. Her safety comes first.

So, I'm keeping this even handed, but sometimes we need to cut people a bit of slack. For everyone who trashes Lindsey on here, remember that this is a 22 year old girl who may well have been terrified witless at the time.

Unfortunately this is the internet. Where any objective comment on anything quickly becomes a dig. Which quickly becomes a sneer, which quickly becomes anger, which may over time become a threat.

On the other end of these comments and in extreme circumstances threats, are young girls like Lindsey, Little Katie and before them, Miss KDD.

If you think I'm a "fluffy" for being concerned about a young girl - any young girl - being subject to threats or harassment, then you really are a wrong 'un...

Lets turn this table - would she worry about you if you - for example - ended up homeless on the street?

Salt

Can the SP in question not defend herself?
 :hi:

Offline punk

Lets turn this table - would she worry about you if you - for example - ended up homeless on the street?

Wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire, unless you payed.

marty_mcfly

Booking or attempting to book with Lindsey is like sending job applications. For every vacancy between 50-100 applications are received. Employers cannot practically respond to each applicant; and a lack of reply is presumed to mean that the application has been unsuccessful.

The major difference is that with employment applications, one seeks to earn money and not spend £150 an hour instead.

Offline SamLP

There's been a spate of reviews which shouldn't be recently. Can't be bothered to check through the reviews. One was MM complaining of a WG didn't reply after 5 days, one had a booking confirmed with Dee and was afraid it wouldn't happen and reviewed her before the booking. Several others I can't remember. Too many desperate punters. Those other reviews didn't illicit the same responses from punters as this one. Too many people desperate to excuse the WG and bring the OP's version into doubt. There's a grey area on whether the booking was confirmed or not. The OP says a date was agreed or suggested but not a time before comms went dead, then resurrected when she decided to not go ahead with plenty of notice. I wouldn't have reviewed these events.

Offline smiths

Wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire, unless you payed.

Indeed, and why should they, it isn't their problem just as whatever problems a WG has isn't mine. Unlike some I don't get involved in their problems nowadays, punt and fuck off is my way now. ;)

Offline herbie007

I’m one of the punters that have got to meet her and I’m glad I did, she’s fucking great. IMO Lindsey is the type of girl that will make every effort to try to respond to all emails and I bet she gets some punters who send her fuck knows how many which sends the tally up to fuck knows how many but fair play to her because going by the OP’s review she did respond to him a few times yet he was still not able to set a date.

If I see a popular WG I want to shag, I send her an email stating when and for how long, if she can see me then happy days, if she can’t I move on, end off.

Offline Clooney

What's that got to do with anything???

If you can't see what is wrong with sending a young girl - WG or not - death threats, threats of rape and other extreme acts which would not sound out of place in a third world dictatorship's torture chamber, then you are seriously twisted.

I don't ask ANY WG to solve my problems. I ask them to make my life more fun with no complications!

Adding some information in mitigation of the situation is not white knighting, it is adding balance!

If you're saying I shouldn't be appalled at threats to disfigure and rape to a girl, any girl, then I simply can't go along with that.

Offline Clooney

Can the SP in question not defend herself?
 :hi:

I'd imagine aw doesn't wish to walk into a shrill, bullying Echo chamber. Especially given her recent online threats being made against her.

Offline smiths

I'd imagine aw doesn't wish to walk into a shrill, bullying Echo chamber. Especially given her recent online threats being made against her.

Not seeing any bullying on here, just punters posting their views which is within the rules on here. Admin will decide whether anyone oversteps the mark as ever.

Type_O_Negative

What's that got to do with anything???

If you can't see what is wrong with sending a young girl - WG or not - death threats, threats of rape and other extreme acts which would not sound out of place in a third world dictatorship's torture chamber, then you are seriously twisted.

I don't ask ANY WG to solve my problems. I ask them to make my life more fun with no complications!

Adding some information in mitigation of the situation is not white knighting, it is adding balance!

If you're saying I shouldn't be appalled at threats to disfigure and rape to a girl, any girl, then I simply can't go along with that.
This is punting forum - not local police station. She should go there and sort these threats with police officers  :hi:

Offline lewishamguy

Of course customers are right. But I've heard somewhere that the said young girl in the question isn't here for business. She's got a full time job and just for fun she loves to explore some c**ks.

:wackogirl:

Offline Clooney

Not seeing any bullying on here, just punters posting their views which is within the rules on here. Admin will decide whether anyone oversteps the mark as ever.

I didn't say there was - yet.

But as my initial response stated, this is the internet. Where tjings escalate very quickly. I'd imagine she doesn't want to run that risk.

Is all.

Type_O_Negative

Of course customers are right. But I've heard somewhere that the said young girl in the question isn't here for business. She's got a full time job and just for fun she loves to explore some c**ks.

:wackogirl:
Well she doesn't explore these cocks for free. So it's just another part-time cash in hand job.

vinnyadms

Someone needs to teach her some basic marketing lessons, if she is this impossible to book at £150 an hour, then when she returns from her holidays she needs to up her rates. Her site says she's fully booked until she goes away at the end of August for a few months .....

Offline Clooney

This is punting forum - not local police station. She should go there and sort these threats with police officers  :hi:

I'm not trying to do the old bill's job.

All I EVER did on this thread was say that the girl in question was under some very serious stress at the time which may have led to her being more cautious than usual.

But that said, to have no sense of empathy at all with anyone under these conditions is a bit beyond me.

For anyone to feel fear it under threat is an absolutely terrible situation to have to live under. No matter who you are and what you do.

Offline smiths

I didn't say there was - yet.

But as my initial response stated, this is the internet. Where tjings escalate very quickly. I'd imagine she doesn't want to run that risk.

Is all.

Up to her if she posts on here or not, not my business but what is is that genuine punters can post freely without accusations being thrown around, as that is essential to the honest sharing of information which benefits me.

Offline Clooney

I didn't have a problem with him writing this, but as I've said, was just offering a few facts in mitigation.

None of which were his fault, nor was he to know.

Offline SamLP

I didn't have a problem with him writing this, but as I've said, was just offering a few facts in mitigation.

None of which were his fault, nor was he to know.

With all due respect, your claim for facts of mitigation are all based on assumption. No-one knows the real reason why this booking never went ahead. I don't understand the need to make excuses for the WG in question. It could very well be a valid reason but given the OP has claimed to have seen Cindy & Ameera along with other girls then he could possibly have had AW fb to support him and reassure Lindsey that he is kosher. In the end for whatever reason it didn't happen, the OP should move on and find another girl who's willing to see him.

it drags on
simple,  no vist .no meeting. move on

all the rest not required

Offline Clooney

With all due respect, your claim for facts of mitigation are all based on assumption. No-one knows the real reason why this booking never went ahead. I don't understand the need to make excuses for the WG in question. It could very well be a valid reason but given the OP has claimed to have seen Cindy & Ameera along with other girls then he could possibly have had AW fb to support him and reassure Lindsey that he is kosher. In the end for whatever reason it didn't happen, the OP should move on and find another girl who's willing to see him.

I never ever said I was offering a reason. Just that there were extenuating circumstances which may or may not have played a part.

I've never claimed knowledge apart from that.

Magellan

Technically the OP’s post does not meet the rules’ criteria to be posted as a review as there was no booking made but Admin who creates the rules accepted it and this is the only thing that counts. For me it is useful information as it describes the difficulty and frustration a punter has to pass while trying to arrange a booking with this girl even 3 months in advance.

Someone needs to teach her some basic marketing lessons, if she is this impossible to book at £150 an hour, then when she returns from her holidays she needs to up her rates. Her site says she's fully booked until she goes away at the end of August for a few months .....
If you want to bypass the queue by offering more money then go on and do it yourself only. I am sure that if I wanted to book Lindsey today and genuinely offered her £1000 per hour she would meet me immediately. But there is no need to affect all the other punters. Or are you one of those smartarses who advise girls to raise their fee but them to be exempted and be kept at the old rate? And speaking about this, when Lindsey started she was priced £100 per hour and I am quite curious whether her regulars who first met her when she was still new, receive any kind of discount now that she is priced 150 for 1 hour and 380 for 3 hours.  :bomb:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 02:24:48 pm by Magellan »

Offline Clooney

it drags on
simple,  no vist .no meeting. move on

all the rest not required

Yup. It isn't worth keeping the thread in oxygen.

vinnyadms

If you want to bypass the queue by offering more money then go on and do it yourself only. I am sure that if I wanted to book Lindsey today and genuinely offered her £1000 per hour she would meet me immediately. But there is no need to affect all the other punters. Or are you one of those smartarses who advise girls to raise their fee but them to be exempted and be kept at the old rate? And speaking about this, when Lindsey started she was priced £100 per hour and I am quite curious whether her regulars who first met her when she was still new, receive any kind of discount now that she is priced 150 for 1 hour and 380 for 3 hours.  :bomb:
No I'm not one of those smart arses, cheers

Offline driver

Afternoon Gentlemen,

I posted what i posted because i was accused of being a threat, or that was the excuse which was used to canx our 5th june meeting. BTW, when is a meeting a confirmed one or not?

Lindsey cancelling is fine, others have canx me before. OK, disappointed, but 5 mins later i move on.

And let me say something here, I didn't post this looking to be judged or have an argument with anyone. Was just sharing in a public domain, my experience. Its not nice being accused of being a threat.
When Lindsey said this to me, i told her to contact another girl, who she knows, that i've seen more than once, to assure her i was no threat.

This is the second time i'm writing this, the first my wifi connection dropped, and i've had to start again, so i want to keep it as short as possible, but here is a message i received after my review.
" I was going to offer you an incall earlier ( i work my day job on sundays so am busy)... I told you i have received threats saying someone wants to smash my head open... So you can understand why i am reluctant to do outcalls to people's houses, but you went and posted a negative, not nice."

I'm very confused by this young lady.
She does outcalls, nothing on her aw page says anything different about visiting homes, but if that is the case it should of been mentioned earlier.
Earlier on Sunday i was told she wasn't happy to see me at my home. There was no mention of an incall  then. Only that she felt at risk.
The incall was only mentioned after i posted my review. And if you feel so at risk from me, why are you contacting me?

Then it became clear to me. the feeling at risk is just an excuse to break an appointment. Obviously like someone shared, probably got gazumped by someone offering more money. No problem, that's life...

I am also in business, and when i get busier, i generally earn more. When that happens i'll employ someone to help with the workload, otherwise things get very unmanageable.

And what i've noticed with a lot of these girls is they get unmanageable, but they never want to admit they've made a mistake or are wrong. I suppose it wouldn't be good for business if a girl rung you up and said she's cancelling because someones giving her more money.

Lindsey, if your reading this, here is some unrequested advice, don't accuse people of being a threat to you when they haven't. If you want to cancel a meeting use a different excuse. And if someone is threatening you, seek help.

In life you can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

marty_mcfly

Some idiot stupidly suggested that she increased her rates to £500 per hour. We now have another one in you.

Don't ask me who that first idiot was because I don't remember. I suffer from intermittent amnesia.

Offline smiths

No I'm not one of those smart arses, cheers

No just some guy posting that this WG needs to up her prices, which is a WGs business, punters talking prices up, quite amazing stupidity and selfishness in my view. Fortunately there aren't many on here.

Offline punk

Indeed, and why should they, it isn't their problem just as whatever problems a WG has isn't mine. Unlike some I don't get involved in their problems nowadays, punt and fuck off is my way now. ;)

Too true, are they your girlfriend / wife? No, your there for one reason.

Too many punters seem to be after more than rumpy pumpy.  :hi:

Offline smiths

Afternoon Gentlemen,

I posted what i posted because i was accused of being a threat, or that was the excuse which was used to canx our 5th june meeting. BTW, when is a meeting a confirmed one or not?

Lindsey cancelling is fine, others have canx me before. OK, disappointed, but 5 mins later i move on.

And let me say something here, I didn't post this looking to be judged or have an argument with anyone. Was just sharing in a public domain, my experience. Its not nice being accused of being a threat.
When Lindsey said this to me, i told her to contact another girl, who she knows, that i've seen more than once, to assure her i was no threat.

This is the second time i'm writing this, the first my wifi connection dropped, and i've had to start again, so i want to keep it as short as possible, but here is a message i received after my review.
" I was going to offer you an incall earlier ( i work my day job on sundays so am busy)... I told you i have received threats saying someone wants to smash my head open... So you can understand why i am reluctant to do outcalls to people's houses, but you went and posted a negative, not nice."

I'm very confused by this young lady.
She does outcalls, nothing on her aw page says anything different about visiting homes, but if that is the case it should of been mentioned earlier.
Earlier on Sunday i was told she wasn't happy to see me at my home. There was no mention of an incall  then. Only that she felt at risk.
The incall was only mentioned after i posted my review. And if you feel so at risk from me, why are you contacting me?

Then it became clear to me. the feeling at risk is just an excuse to break an appointment. Obviously like someone shared, probably got gazumped by someone offering more money. No problem, that's life...

I am also in business, and when i get busier, i generally earn more. When that happens i'll employ someone to help with the workload, otherwise things get very unmanageable.

And what i've noticed with a lot of these girls is they get unmanageable, but they never want to admit they've made a mistake or are wrong. I suppose it wouldn't be good for business if a girl rung you up and said she's cancelling because someones giving her more money.

Lindsey, if your reading this, here is some unrequested advice, don't accuse people of being a threat to you when they haven't. If you want to cancel a meeting use a different excuse. And if someone is threatening you, seek help.

In life you can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

A review can be done if a WG accepts a punters booking but doesn't honour it for whatever reason. I will and have done reviews when a WG has cancelled on me giving an unprovable reason that I don't just blindly believe, or when I get to her area and her phone is off. Having a zero tolerance policy and believing no excuses a negative review will be the result.

Anyway I look forward to the reviews you say you are going to do, I hope you are intending on doing them as you posted you would be last October in your first post but this review many months later is your first.

Offline smiths

Too true, are they your girlfriend / wife? No, your there for one reason.

Too many punters seem to be after more than rumpy pumpy.  :hi:

Indeed, some seem to want to get involved in a WGs private life and hear about her problems, its like fucking dear deirdre on here sometimes. ;)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 03:44:39 pm by smiths »

Offline punk

Indeed, some seem to want to get involved in a WGs private life and hear about her problems, its like fucking dear deirdre on here sometimes. ;)

:D  They should get a GF and then all with be resolved.

vinnyadms

No just some guy posting that this WG needs to up her prices, which is a WGs business, punters talking prices up, quite amazing stupidity and selfishness in my view. Fortunately there aren't many on here.
Not remotely stupid or selfish thanks smiths, just stating the bleeding obvious, supply and demand, if she hasn't got a free slot in the next three months AND punters are willing to pay her & KDD £4080 for a three hour gang bang, then clearly £150 an hour is below her market rate.

Offline Silver Birch

A review can be done if a WG accepts a punters booking but doesn't honour it for whatever reason. I will and have done reviews when a WG has cancelled on me giving an unprovable reason that I don't just blindly believe, or when I get to her area and her phone is off.

Does a cancellation with five days notice warrant a negative review?

Is a 'booking' without a time, actually a booking?

In the world of prostitution I personally I do not think a cancellation with five days notice, is the same as 'not honouring' a booking.

Offline smiths

Not remotely stupid or selfish thanks smiths, just stating the bleeding obvious, supply and demand, if she hasn't got a free slot in the next three months AND punters are willing to pay her & KDD £4080 for a three hour gang bang, then clearly £150 an hour is below her market rate.

That's different to you posting she NEEDS to up her rates, that's her business, and it is selfish to talk WGs rates up in any context on here in my view.

Offline smiths

Does a cancellation with five days notice warrant a negative review?

Is a 'booking' without a time, actually a booking?

In the world of prostitution I personally I do not think a cancellation with five days notice, is the same as 'not honouring' a booking.

That's for admin to decide of course. I rarely punt like the OP, if I am let down after a booking was agreed its been the same day usually or near to it. In the OPs place assuming he is genuine I would of gone elsewhere quite soon into these exchanges, I don't waste my time chasing WGs, I find someone else.

Offline smiths

:D  They should get a GF and then all with be resolved.

Yeah except the earache once the honeymoon period has ended. :D

squeezebox

That's different to you posting she NEEDS to up her rates, that's her business, and it is selfish to talk WGs rates up in any context on here in my view.

+1

He's not the first and won't be the last. There's another long serving UKP member with 12000+ posts that did it a while ago and got called out for it.   :thumbsdown:

Offline claretandblue

I would wager the debate about an hourly rate of £150 is pointless as all her bookings seem to be overnights, anyone seen her recently just for one hour and paid £150?

Also I wonder if west8 will reappear or is he now only posting via his mouthpiece mustafa, sorry driver :D

mastershifu

The simplest thing is to move on... Think about how many times you may have had a similar situation with comms or unavailability... You surely would have forgotten about it after a while and moved on.. You and me are one of many my friend who is unable to get a meeting sorted...  Just because it's Lindsey why make a big deal? btw I'm not trying to defend anyone... All I'm saying is it's best to close the issue and move on...  :)