Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Haringey honeys  (Read 6461 times)

Flemstone

Past and present. I'd love to add Bethy, but I'm not 100% sure the pictures are of her.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline johnny.bravo

Who is the blonde? Right side from cristal

Flemstone

Myki. She left the Romanian house in less than a week. Great punt and beautiful girl. Worked in the same house as Michelle.

heretodaygonetomorrow

Are any of these girls still around? Could we have some links if so?  :hi:

Flemstone

Cristal is the only one left in Haringey

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Michelle is in Enfield.

External Link/Members Only

The rest have either gone back to Hungary/Romania or changed profiles.

This is the best lay in Haringey at the moment. I went to see her for the second time this morning.

heretodaygonetomorrow

Thanks for the links Flemstone!

So you would recommend Donna over Bethy… or is just that just because of the current dubious nature of Bethy's current profile that you don't mention?

Crystal looks pretty cute… but you would recommend?

Flemstone

I'd recommend all three to be honest. Bethy is more attractive, but Danna is excellent at sex. Clearly way more experienced, but then Bethy's inexperience is part of the attraction. Cristal is great and has been reviewed on here. Michelle is also very good. She also looks very innocent.

Troyb

I saw Angie few time , shame she is gone

Flemstone

I was chatting to Danna yesterday. She says that some blokes recognise her on the street. Men that haven't even used her services. She's been living in the area for a very long time already. I wonder if this isn't why most girls move after a while? Then again she's independent and can clearly take care of herself. Angie clearly also calls her own shots. I get the feeling that Michelle is getting pimped out. Why else would she do 15 minute quickies for £30?

I've just checked Bethy's profile and her area is coming up as N12, she was in N13 on Saturday. I might have to give her a call to double check? Thing is I punted on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. Need to eat bread and beans for the next week.

baltar

baltar

+1!!

All I can do is watch that amazing CIM and swallow video she has and pine... so much pine....

Offline Meursault

All I can do is watch that amazing CIM and swallow video she has and pine... so much pine....
I like that video too. I'm not an IT type. Is there a way of downloading that to keep?

Flemstone

I sometimes think its better that one of my favourites isn't available. I'd be tempted to see them more often. Only problem is I end up looking for a replacement and that seems to be costing even more. Taking a break from punting, only means that when I start again, I do it almost daily. So avoid punting for about ten days, and then end up punting and getting hand jobs for the next ten days. I simply cannot afford this. If only I could stick to one service per week. Either a massage with happy ending, or an hour with a stunner. I've prayed to Jesus and been reading the bible. This makes me even more horny.

baltar

I like that video too. I'm not an IT type. Is there a way of downloading that to keep?

On Chrome, for me it opens it in the window. I then right click on the page and select "save as" and then it downloads.

Troyb

Which video you are talking about ?

swanter

I'd recommend all three to be honest. Bethy is more attractive, but Danna is excellent at sex. Clearly way more experienced, but then Bethy's inexperience is part of the attraction. Cristal is great and has been reviewed on here. Michelle is also very good. She also looks very innocent.

have you got links to each of them pics?

Flemstone

Cristal is the only one left in Haringey

Michelle is in Enfield.

External Link/Members Only

The rest have either gone back to Hungary/Romania or changed profiles.

This is the best lay in Haringey at the moment. I went to see her for the second time this morning.

Offline davidgood

Hi Flemstone,

I have been tempted by Danna and got as far as speaking to her when she was in her old location a few months ago.

But being a tight fisted old codger I am concerned about her extra charges. What do get for £80?

I know anal will be an extra £30 but what about kissing, RO, OWO etc are they all an extra £30 each?

Regards,

davidgood

Flemstone

Davidgood you get everything but anal. I've even spanked her and licked her arsehole. As with most girls size matters with anal. Her comms are excellent and she'll confirm everything before it kicks off.

Flemstone

Any bets that we already know what house she's working from? I think whoever runs that house gets pretty good stock in.

baltar

« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 09:15:28 pm by baltar »

Offline jesus_jones

How about this one then? Slim pickings in the area at the moment.

Troyb

How about this one then? Slim pickings in the area at the moment.
no bad, only £20 for anal and she didn't say depend the size lab lab lab .  :cool: thanks for share it  :thumbsup:

too many plan B now . I will busy next week  :drinks:

Troyb

« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 11:09:24 pm by Troyb »

baltar

Oh , Thanks God, I thought it is something else  :P

I hope my graphical annotations helped you find it :)

Troyb

I hope my graphical annotations helped you find it :)

yes ,  nice work mate. :drinks:

tonysoprano

Shame Haringey has become an absolute oasis for hot girls now. Seen most of these girls and they were way hotter than anyone that's around now.