Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke - La Maison Bury  (Read 1014 times)

Offline Northerndave666

External Link/Members Only

Went to see Brooke on Sunday for the first time after reading some great reviews. Booked 30 mins @ £50 owo included.

First thoughts are that the pics are a little out of date. Hair is longer and she has a few more tattoos. however in the flesh, tall, tanned, slim, sexy and shaved.

Possibly one of the best punts I have ever had. Kissing down the body led to a wet and sloppy bj and deep throat while I knelt on the bed admiring her amazing arse in the mirror. After a few mins, lay down on the bed and she must have spent 15 mins devouring the little fella, heaven.

Didn't get round to penetration as prefer teasing which Brooke did magnificently, oiling me up, playing with her pussy while gently playing with me. After a few mins time to finish over her boobs and she cleaned me up with her tongue and no rush to get me out the door.

Staggered out smiling ear to ear with a set of very empty balls.

Highly recommended :)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review ND, glad to hear she was a good punt.
Saw her in reception a month or so back and thought that i'd like to see her, checked her profile out when I got home and thought i'd never punt her from the profile pics, like you say she is far better in the flesh

Online FLYING BLUE

The profile pics are at least 5 years old, maybe more.

Online FLYING BLUE

The profile pics are at least 5 years old, maybe more.

New photos just added.