Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebecca.bianca manchester  (Read 2307 times)

2 review(s) for Rebecca.bianca (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JamesCollins

External Link/Members Only

15mins £40

Sweet Romanian girl, still has a touch of that Romanian nonchalance - but it's a national trait.

Very embarrassing getting into the apartment block - ring the number. It says door open - I pull the door, nothing, concierge comes out blocking the door. I ask if I can come in, hes says "where you going" - I say the name of the block he says "number twelve by any chance" and then guides me to the lift. bastard.

I got to the room, greeted by a sexy brunette girl, there's a naked  blonde chick waiting outside a room in the corridor, I squeeze her tit for good luck and carry on. Anyway, girl looks better than her pictures, crap English and doesn't like kissing much if at all, but has an absolutely incredible pair of tits - probably the best I've ever seen. probably go back next time I get unholy urges - me and the concierge are going to become best mates.

Chaudry786

wish you went in depth with the review she looks like a stunner can tell what you mean about those tits  :rolleyes:

Offline threechilliman

I say the name of the block he says "number twelve by any chance" and then guides me to the lift. bastard.

I'd have had such fun with that. I wouldn't have been able to resist asking if he'd seen her. And on the way out I'd have give him a cheeky  ;) and  :thumbsup:

tcm

Offline threechilliman

I say the name of the block he says "number twelve by any chance" and then guides me to the lift. bastard.

I'd have had such fun with that. I wouldn't have been able to resist asking if he'd seen her. And on the way out I'd have give him a cheeky  ;) and  :thumbsup:

tcm

Offline nenio

Hi James

Thanks for the review, keep up the good work!

Cheers
nenio

yorkshire123

wish you went in depth with the review she looks like a stunner can tell what you mean about those tits  :rolleyes:

Cheeky fucker  :(

vw

Cheeky fucker  :(
Surely Chaudry has bail conditions not allowing him internet access. Anjem that's rude considering the length of your reviews, or wont MI6 let you see any !

Offline MrMog

Looks fit but I have been burned too many times by Romanians.

Offline JC011

A tip for avoiding the concierge at this location, do not use the main entrance where all the apartment blocks are displayed, when you buzz in it goes to reception. Instead you can access the blocks via the big metal gates which are a little further down. You need to get the code from the WG. Once you are in you can go to the apartment block and buzz in directly.

Offline nenio

A tip for avoiding the concierge at this location

Useful thanks. Have you seen Rebecca.bianca or somebody else there?

Cheers
nenio

Online ProtocolDroid

Useful thanks. Have you seen Rebecca.bianca or somebody else there?

Cheers
nenio

Excellent question; Rebecca.bianca is pretty useless on the phone so I am not sure she would be able or prepared to give good enough directions and/or that code... (Review to follow when I find some time!)

Yanusmc

So is there a bunch of girls working from there?  Who else?

Online ProtocolDroid

There are two bedrooms and as far as I could tell only one girl in addition to Rebecca.Bianca: LiaYoung (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only).

:hi:

Offline ISTS2005

What is this mystery building guys? This type of feedback is unfortunately the type that puts me off meeting girls (although I am grateful for the feedback). If I can find out what address a WG works from I always research it on Google Street View before I go, so thats part of the reason I'm asking. Also, just to see if its one I have been in before (like Green Quarter or Skyline Central).
Thanks guys.

Online ProtocolDroid

It's the M15 area but I'll leave it at that. The forum rules state:

General description of incall locations is acceptable, but not specific house numbers and street names.

Rebecca.Bianca was quite happy to give out the full postcode to me a day in advance so that should allow you to do your research.

Offline ISTS2005

Thanks ProtocolDroid, yeah sounds good mate cheers. I'll update if I get in lol!