Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Aurora_G - Warrington  (Read 5465 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6108467) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Wignallsway

External Link/Members Only

Date : Yesterday

Price : £80 for half hour

Girl : Size 10, tanned and toned. A cracking body and facially very pretty.  She is the girl in her pictures. Age is about right.

Action : I parked up at the hotel, I texted Aurora and she gave me her room number. The hotel lobby was busy so there was no problem getting past reception. I was met at the door by Aurora  dressed in white lingerie was greeted by a kiss. I was offered a shower which I duly took. I then handed over my punting tokens.

I when I came out of the bathroom she asked what I liked and did I like kissing. I said that I did, with that the next thing I know we are engaged in a lot of DFK.

We then moved onto the bed where I removed her underwear. More DFK and me going down on her. Next thing the old boy needed some attention. She spat and sucked to her hearts content. On with the Mac and we has sex in various position. I could feel the sap rising. So off came the Mac and I spunked all over her fabulous tits.

I took another quick shower and I was on my way with a big smile on my face.

Will I be back ….. 100% I will.

Offline usroads

She looks bloody stunning in the pics - how accurate are they - recent, old, photoshopped?

Offline Wignallsway

They are pretty much accurate. Maybe a couple of years older than her stated age.

Offline danny#3

I saw her a few years ago and she is a naturally pretty girl

Offline Buchhalter

Offline WelshClipper

Stupid question but gotta ask.....

Did she seem disappointed when you said only half hour.

Its seems to me any booking under £100 gets a poorly hidden sneer these days what with some wgs asking £120 for hh.

just curious the reaction ?  :hi:

Offline Wignallsway

Stupid question but gotta ask.....

Did she seem disappointed when you said only half hour.

Its seems to me any booking under £100 gets a poorly hidden sneer these days what with some wgs asking £120 for hh.

just curious the reaction ?  :hi:

She didn’t have an issue with a 30 min booking.  :unknown:

Offline Rocket1927

defo on my list to see this week if possible, I thought the pics to good to be true , Looked like professional pics from a model photo shoot. Is  location and easy access ok

Offline Wignallsway

defo on my list to see this week if possible, I thought the pics to good to be true , Looked like professional pics from a model photo shoot. Is  location and easy access ok

She said that she doesn’t normally work in Warrington, and that she is normally in the north mids area.

Offline Rocket1927

did she say where about, and where is she from