Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lymmlady (Liverpool tour)  (Read 926 times)

25 review(s) for lymmlady (20 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

HarryVincent

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking : 1 Hour incall @ £150

Comms : Comms via AW email and text. Very clear messages and quick responses.

The AW profile is pretty accurate. I'd say she's a size 14 (bit of a belly), great set of boobs and facially quite attractive. She is very friendly and puts you at ease. She might be slightly older than the 38 she has on her AW profile.
I was offered a drink before hand, went for water but she also had beers.
She was dressed as a tarty secretary as requested.

Lots of DFK, cuddling and groping.
I got her to pleasure her self with her fingers and wand whilst I got a close up view. She is a squirter, which was a big turn on. She also has quite big labia which I like.
I gave her RO, fingered and rimmed her. She was basically up for anything apart from anal.
So, she was willing to rim me which is not listed on her liked services. so, that was a nice surprise.
After plenty of foreplay (including OWO, rimming both ways, her squirting on my face) we had sex in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy position.
She was also happy to receive my load as a facial.
She then gave me a quite light touch massage. I was ready to go again but we had run out of time. We showered together and I was on my way.

I'm not a prolific punter but I think it's the best punt I've had.
She was happy to oblige all my requests. which is not always the case.
Would definitely see her again.
I noticed she's had some indifferent recent reviews but I was really happy with my hour with her.