Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Audris Grey Manchester, Chorlton  (Read 878 times)

1 review(s) for audris_grey (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Punterplus

External Link/Members Only

Audris Grey, a tall, slender Polish girl who speaks perfect English and is based in Chorlton.

Comms, a bit fuzzy, she didn't read my booking request until I prompted her by email but ok after that.

Looks, pictures are accurate, says she's 24 and that seems about right, she's got a good figure, nice firm natural tits and a lovely arse.

I turned up on time, got a text for the door number (terraced house), walked up to the front door, knocked and was let in. Audris was wearing a black mini dress, black bra, black knickers and that's all. I paid the fee, £120 for the hour and stripped off while she put it away.

Started with some nice kissing, not really French but good use of tongues and soon moved onto OW at my request. Her technique is slow and gentle, I asked for DT and got it, asked for ball licking/sucking and got that too. She's a very smiley girl, a little heavily made up but at least she made the effort. Moved on to sex in mish, she winced as I entered her but I took it nice and slow while she gave me some nice dirty talk. I came in the bag and she helped me clean up.

As we were getting ready for round two, something odd happened. Audris doesn't live at the location, it's her friends place (she also works) but her friend was not present at the time. There was a knock at the front door. We both ignored it but the knock came again and again. Audris eventually apologised, pulled on some clothes and went to see who it was. After a little while, she came back into the room and explained that it was another punter who had arranged to see her friend and had asked to wait, so she let him. As we were getting back down to it, the fucking door started to open, the cunt was coming in! She screamed at him to fuck off, which he did, and she ran out to tell him to leave the premises, which he also did.
Unsurprisingly, I had lost wood by this time but after the moment passed we managed to get it all back together and I fucked her in cowgirl.

All in all, this was actually a very good punt. She's a pretty girl with a lovely manner and she can't do enough to please. She was obviously a bit naive in letting the guy into the house in the first place and she's certainly learned from it as it quite frightened her. I'll see her again, she's the best girl I've seen in over a year. If you do get to see her, ask her what her other job is, it's a belter!

Offline FWK1

As we were getting back down to it, the fucking door started to open, the cunt was coming in!

Surely it can’t be can it..???  :D

Thanks fo the review btw..  :hi:

Offline Access

As we were getting back down to it, the fucking door started to open, the cunt was coming in!

Surely it can’t be can it..???  :D

Thanks fo the review btw..  :hi:
Careful... :wacko:

Online chrishornx

goldwing1

Profile says Nationality -British, yet you say she`s polish.

A lot of people including me stay away from EE girls

Offline Access

Profile says Nationality -British, yet you say she`s polish.

A lot of people including me stay away from EE girls
I’ve seen a few English profiles in the past, and when I’ve rang they’ve been EE. Might be worth starting a “fake nationally” thread?

goldwing1

I’ve seen a few English profiles in the past, and when I’ve rang they’ve been EE. Might be worth starting a “fake nationally” thread?

On some profiles, it doesn`t even state their nationality - just says country, which just means the country they are based in.
Reading their profile in full sometimes gives the game away eg " I have 25 years " whereby we say " I am 25 years old "