Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Totti - Warrington  (Read 2229 times)

9 review(s) for EnglishTotti (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewisjones23]

Offline lewisjones23

English Totti - 1 hour incall - Warrington hotel - £170 - no extras

External Link/Members Only

Had wanted to see ET for quite a while but schedules never matched up for one reason or another then she wasnt active on AW for a bit as well.

Spotted she had updated her profile to say that she would be working so fired a text off and secured myself a booking, hotel details soon followed so I could plan my day out accordingly.

Got to the hotel and ET had text me the room details, easy access with a very busy reception so unless you are nervous and stand out like a sore thumb then you can’t fault the incall location.

ET opened the door and straight away I knew it would be a good booking, she was dressed in a matching underwear set - great body, legs that go on and on, possibly the best pair of naturals i’ve ever seen, maybe Leggie Georgie is on a par with her but can’t remember that well, pretty face and very friendly.

No messing about, straight down to ET giving me prolonged OWO,great action and plenty of attention to the balls, can also report that she isnt shy when it comes to using her mouth and tongue, no glorified handjob at all.

Condom on and a few positions worked through, ET again put her all in to it, especially in doggy, really smashing back in to me and encouraging me to go harder etc - finished off the shagging with ET on top, by then the sweat was pouring off both of us.

Back to more OWO, ET going a bit softer this time as I was getting closer, this continued until I enjoyed a CIM finish, ET then sucked me afterwards to make sure I fully enjoyed myself, fully emptied my balls so I couldn’t even try for a second round despite having 15 minutes or so left of the booking.

£170 is quite a high price for the NW but on the same hand quality girls are in short supply at the minute in the NW, can’t decide if I’m happy with that price or not but I enjoyed the booking anyway.

She is a top quality fuck and puts everything in to it, more than likely to see her again at some point - recommended

Offline manfox

I've seen her before for £150 when she was known as English Stephanie and she was very good.

I can't bring myself to pay £170, I regularly pay £150 but that £20 difference just goes against the grain and I can't justify paying that however good they are..

Thanks for the review.

Offline milkman10

nice review she sounds good but to expensive for me although she sound worth it

Offline lewisjones23

I've seen her before for £150 when she was known as English Stephanie and she was very good.

I can't bring myself to pay £170, I regularly pay £150 but that £20 difference just goes against the grain and I can't justify paying that however good they are..

Thanks for the review.

yeah the last £20 does kind of tip it too far IMO but as i’ve posted on another thread, id rather pay £170 and get a great punt than spend £150 and risk an ok one

price obviously doesnt mean everything but ET has good reports and trusted punters had said to me that i’d like her etc / she was good

Offline lewisjones23

just re-reading the review and need to make clear that ET is a better punt than Leggie Georgie - it was the natural tits I meant when I said she was or could be on a par with etc

Offline OakTree

Good review Lewis. She’s my best shag of the year by a long shot.

Offline lewisjones23

Good review Lewis. She’s my best shag of the year by a long shot.

same mate, cheers for the heads up  :thumbsup:

goldwing1

Offline JammyD

Good review.. she sounds great. Have tried to hook up with her but comms was patchy especially with advance bookings. Seems like its best to catch her on the day.

Offline Haruki

She looks and sounds too notch but I haven't been tempted to real my pricing structure yet.120 an hour, 150 absolute tops for high quality

Offline Titi

Nice review OP, she’s one I intend seeing at some point.

Offline hungrypunt

yeah I like this particular hotel ( I assume) and easy to swan by reception. Ive used it aswell for day use with Sbs.

BUT LISTEN OP Please, I kept imagining you shagging ET every time i read it, maybe im just a perv :lol: :lol:but yeah shes defo totti, she doesnt list DT which is a must for me lately, but hey as long as she didnt open the door like this cheers for review.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 06:11:07 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline lewisjones23

yeah I like this particular hotel ( I assume) and easy to swan by reception. Ive used it aswell for day use with Sbs.

BUT LISTEN OP Please, I kept imagining you shagging ET every time i read it, maybe im just a perv :lol: :lol:but yeah shes defo totti, she doesnt list DT which is a must for me lately, but hey as long as she didnt open the door like this cheers for review.

Hidden Image/Members Only

she goes deep with OWO like to be fair to her

Offline hungrypunt

she goes deep with OWO like to be fair to her

she will with a snout like that
:lol: :lol: fair play cheers

Offline chrishornx

nice review she sounds good but to expensive for me although she sound worth it

she looks worth it but v expensive

Any  genuine girl of that quality with a £130 price will absolutely clean up in the NW but a s a regular visit £170 is pretty high for 'up north'

Offline lewisjones23

she looks worth it but v expensive

Any  genuine girl of that quality with a £130 price will absolutely clean up in the NW but a s a regular visit £170 is pretty high for 'up north'

from speaking to her she works when she can be arsed and her comms arent great - reading between the lines she gets enough business at her current rates

if she had a business head on her she could probably work 3/4 days a week with decent comms and clear up round here, especially if she dropped a bit