Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: priya91 - Preston South (on tour)  (Read 635 times)

15 review(s) for priya91 (14 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was in the NW recently and had some free time. Checked aw and saw Priya was not too far away. She had been on my HL and I decided to contact her for a booking.
Was hoping to book her for an hour but when I enquired about the time I wanted to book, she informed me she could only see me for half an hour so I agreed.

A half hours drive, I got there 15 minutes early and was given the room number at the hotel she was staying in.

Priya is a good looking girl. Her AW stats are accurate. I had arrived showered so we got straight down to business.
Lots of very soft sensual kisses. Little tongue use by her but enjoyable nonetheless.
Similar style with her OWO. It was very soft and gentle. My preference and I was enjoying it.
Responsive nips and breasts. She has a hairy snatch, but in no way off putting. Fingering allowed but she was a little dry so I didn't pursue that.
Sex in multiple positions. Long and sweaty. She gave me the two minute warning which killed my mojo. Put pressure on me and I ended up not being able to cum.

The punt ended bang on time. The reason this is a positive and not a neutral is because she delivered in the time I booked. However, a good wg in my experience would have tried to make me cum. She made no such attempts and cut the punt as soon as the time hit 30 minutes.

A nice girl. Smiley and engaging although a little reserved. An enjoyable service, but unfortunately the way it ended wouldn't convince me to rebook if a chance came up again.