Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Replacement to CutestLucy  (Read 1382 times)

Offline zoomiker

Booked and confirmed an appointment 3 weeks ago with CutestLucy for tomorrow evening. However I sent the requested "it's still on" email yesterday to her and she hasn't read it or even replied even though she's been logged in today. :mad: Also not picking up calls. Hoping it's just poor comms on her part and she will reply, but been fobbed off enough times and left in the lurch so want to at least look at a plan B possibility.

Would appreciate any suggestions for an alternative with similar services  (DT, rimming etc) outside the regular ameera/misskdd  :)

Offline Ozy84

Booked and confirmed an appointment 3 weeks ago with CutestLucy for tomorrow evening. However I sent the requested "it's still on" email yesterday to her and she hasn't read it or even replied even though she's been logged in today. :mad: Also not picking up calls. Hoping it's just poor comms on her part and she will reply, but been fobbed off enough times and left in the lurch so want to at least look at a plan B possibility.

Would appreciate any suggestions for an alternative with similar services  (DT, rimming etc) outside the regular ameera/misskdd  :)

Welcome sir

endomorph

External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Harry Monk

External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have reviewed both girls and Lucy is by far the best admittedly i was fortunate enough to see her in the early days. DFS is no where near as good looking nor,does she perform to the same standard,wouldn't take one up the chuff and had a whiffy gash.
That said to each his own ....who is Kaz ? Any reviews on her ?

endomorph

I have reviewed both girls and Lucy is by far the best admittedly i was fortunate enough to see her in the early days. DFS is no where near as good looking nor,does she perform to the same standard,wouldn't take one up the chuff and had a whiffy gash.
That said to each his own ....who is Kaz ? Any reviews on her ?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=21756

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=116166.0