Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a massage in central London  (Read 10590 times)

Offline Dante

I'm not seeking full service, nor do I want oral. What I'm looking for is massage with happy ending, bonus if there's also assisted shower and/or mutual massage on offer. Extra bonus if allows intimate touching on her. Independents preferred.

Does anyone know anything of this collection:

External Link/Members Only - Emma, student on Finchley Road - incall with all the above £120.

External Link/Members Only - Curvy pin-up Christine - 40 minutes £80 (titwank with those wonders!) or reverse massage £120.

External Link/Members Only - Janine's sensual massage - £90 for half-hour (£20 for assisted shower, £10 for cum on breasts). Sounds good on video.

External Link/Members Only - Hot hands massage; not even sure what to make of this one, can't work out pricing structure. Seems to be £60 for back massage, with everything else extra.

External Link/Members Only - BritBrunetteMassage - £120 for outcall-hour, but no reviews on here.

I'm after reasonable, non-FS rates.

jstrongerrrrr

interesting thread - especially christine and Janine - if you see either please share info...thanks.

Offline jhalford

External Link/Members Only - Curvy pin-up Christine - 40 minutes £80 (titwank with those wonders!) or reverse massage £120.

External Link/Members Only - Janine's sensual massage - £90 for half-hour (£20 for assisted shower, £10 for cum on breasts). Sounds good on video.
External Link/Members Only - Hot hands massage; not even sure what to make of this one, can't work out pricing structure. Seems to be £60 for back massage, with everything else extra.

Google the phone numbers of the ones you're interested in.

Christine looks great. A bit too good. I don't get a good vibe from her adverts - expect a B&S

Janine and 'Hot hands' I'm pretty sure are the same provider. Janine uses Charmaine Sinclair's pictures to advertise herself and charges ridiculous rates. Bit of an oddball apparently. Give her a pass, unless you have money to waste and fancy taking a chance.

Offline pisceanuk

Try this one - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84158.msg1037057#msg1037057

Also try reviews of this punter as he seems to be in massages - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=44745

I have similar interests and prefer a seductive massage to sex. Please share if you come across any good ones.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 02:00:09 pm by pisceanuk »

Offline EspressoAndChill

I've seen BritBrunette: very pleasant hour in a hotel at London Bridge. Was purely a happy ending with respectful touching.  Some SPs offer more for the price: I didn't attempt to push boundaries or ask for any mutual massage, oral or joint shower. Nice girl, not bad looking, nice pair on her.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 02:41:59 pm by EspressoAndChill »

Offline Dante

Doesn't sound too promising then. How about redhaired cutie: External Link/Members Only ?

Offline pisceanuk

Have you tried her ? her tits are real or fake ? I get turned off with fake tits.

Doesn't sound too promising then. How about redhaired cutie: External Link/Members Only ?

jstrongerrrrr

her breasts are real, cute girl - not sure about her massage but her tie and tease/edging is excellent, plus she'll ride you to completion after 50 minutes of keeping you on the verge of orgasm.

Offline Dante

As before, I don't want full service or oral, just touchy stuff. HJ or titwank finish.

jstrongerrrrr

well at £175/hour you might be best served going elsewhere - try tantricpleasure.co.uk - they tend to be at the raunchier end of the tantric massage spectrum, much has been written on here about the agency, for me they are my go to for a very sexual massage just £120/hour - if you want to indulge in kissing,fingering and RO its an extra £40 - on occasion I've paid the £120 and been allowed the previously mentioned but YMMV - I'd recommend Sakura, maggie, nancy or vanilla - comments have been made that the massage element can last around 45 mins, when/if you make a booking mention to the owner sophie that you would like the massage to last an hour - that may help.
Otherwise Eva's place in kensington is well reviewed by YLF and a few others with Jyoti and Uma being the standouts...I last went there a few years back and found it to be a professionally done authentic tantric massage...not as raunchy as tantricpleasure but good all the same...touching is limited though...I like my massage to be in-between massage and fs, with kissing etc...hope this helps

Offline pisceanuk

I tried her sometime back and she is very good - External Link/Members Only and did offer me a discount but this was almost 2 years back. It was mutual touching and body to body massage.

Also check out this site - External Link/Members Only , this is not an agency but the site is just to promote the therapists. They are all independent and you can contact them individually. I contacted Christina once but she was arrogant and was saying she won't remove her dress during session and I cannot touch her. However, Rhiannon (London) is good.

PS - None of the above therapists will indulge in sex so don't ask for it as they may avoid you.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 12:08:40 pm by pisceanuk »

Offline Silver Birch

Have you tried her ? her tits are real or fake ? I get turned off with fake tits.

She has fucking gorgeous natural tits  :yahoo: I would recommend Redhaired Cutie for a fabulous tie, tease & FS, but someone suggesting a £175/hr wg for a massage seems crazy to me.

I like a good massage but personally I would not pay more than £100/hr, especially as the op has stated he does not want FS.

Offline pisceanuk

Agree, I won't pay more than £100 per hour.

Silver Birch - I am not into tie and tease etc. I want some seductive massage and probably nice BJ or OWO followed by sex with this one. I prefer a 30 mins for her though.

She has fucking gorgeous natural tits  :yahoo: I would recommend Redhaired Cutie for a fabulous tie, tease & FS, but someone suggesting a £175/hr wg for a massage seems crazy to me.

I like a good massage but personally I would not pay more than £100/hr, especially as the op has stated he does not want FS.

Offline Dante

I've seen BritBrunette: very pleasant hour in a hotel at London Bridge. Was purely a happy ending with respectful touching.  Some SPs offer more for the price: I didn't attempt to push boundaries or ask for any mutual massage, oral or joint shower. Nice girl, not bad looking, nice pair on her.

Not interested in oral anyway. I can live without the mutual massage or assisted shower.

I take it no prospect of a happy beginning as well as happy ending? Just go along with the flow of it and get your happy ending?

I tried her sometime back and she is very good - External Link/Members Only and did offer me a discount but this was almost 2 years back. It was mutual touching and body to body massage.

Also check out this site - External Link/Members Only , this is not an agency but the site is just to promote the therapists. They are all independent and you can contact them individually. I contacted Christina once but she was arrogant and was saying she won't remove her dress during session and I cannot touch her. However, Rhiannon (London) is good.

PS - None of the above therapists will indulge in sex so don't ask for it as they may avoid you.

Rhiannon looks good, though I'm never sure of people who talk about Tantra - was the mutual touching just the odd caress here and there?

Not after sex, so I won't be asking.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 12:31:41 pm by Dante »

Offline pisceanuk

Its not going to be full fledged mutual touching like you do with a WG. These are professional tantric therapists. However, there will be that seduction and all. I don't think she will do a blow job but HR in the end. She told me I am groping her and to stop it once  :lol: but she is fine.

Rhiannon looks good, though I'm never sure of people who talk about Tantra - was the mutual touching just the odd caress here and there?

Offline Dante

Sorry to sound pedantic, but people keep mentioning it off-hand. I don't want a blowjob. I don't want penetration. So the absence of those things doesn't matter to me.

Something worrying me about "Emma" in the original post is that I've seen the same pictures, with a different number and location for "Lily": External Link/Members Only

Curvy Christina has a number of recent adverts all over the place. And I see images like this:

Hidden Image/Members Only

They're all the same girl.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 12:52:42 pm by Dante »

Offline Dante

I'm all over the place with finding options today; another one looks promising, and reviewed positively here: External Link/Members Only

Happy start and happy ending, I'm liking the sound of that.

Offline pisceanuk

Dante - have you tried Tantric Massage before ? you may like it. The other girls you know what you will get and so there will be lack of seduction in such environment. I would say try Rhiannon and you may like it. However, even if you try any other girl then let us know your experience.

I'm all over the place with finding options today; another one looks promising, and reviewed positively here: External Link/Members Only

Offline Dante

I haven't tried tantric massage before, but given I tend to find massage "alright" (I prefer giving over receiving) and it trips my New Age-y alarm bells, it doesn't really appeal. I'm not after a seduction, I'd just like a reasonably-delivered tactile experience with a good ending. Ending is as important as the massage part, I'm not one of these people who is satisfied without one.

lol-machine

I think what we have learned is that you should definitely visit Christina

Offline pisceanuk

Agree, she looks very hot. I will follow if the review is going to be good.

I think what we have learned is that you should definitely visit Christina

Offline pisceanuk

Dante - Can you please provide link of Curvy Christina ? I am unable to find her.

Offline xa2xie

I haven't tried tantric massage before, but given I tend to find massage "alright" (I prefer giving over receiving) and it trips my New Age-y alarm bells, it doesn't really appeal. I'm not after a seduction, I'd just like a reasonably-delivered tactile experience with a good ending. Ending is as important as the massage part, I'm not one of these people who is satisfied without one.

You gonna regret if you don't go Maya - Hammersmith. Maya has the top massage skill, nice body, small tits though (but i like small tits), young, very friendly, hard worker, smart ... I cannot list all of her qualities. Her massage skill is so good that sometime you have a feeling the happy ending is just average, but it is not. You can go Lena as well, who will have a perfect balance of massage and HE. Problem is she's not there very often. I tried some others but they are all wasted money.

Offline pisceanuk

Ignore my earlier post - its on top of this thread - External Link/Members Only

Offline EspressoAndChill

Not interested in oral anyway. I can live without the mutual massage or assisted shower.

I take it no prospect of a happy beginning as well as happy ending? Just go along with the flow of it and get your happy ending?

Not after sex, so I won't be asking.

For BritBrunette, I didn't ask is the start could be happy as well: if I were you, I'd ask in your pre punt comms.  I got about 25-30 mins of massage, then the same of light body sliding, and happy ending. Quite pleasant, I've had better but I've had a lot worse too. 

Think she's around this Friday based on her AW page.  If you do go,mid be very interested in a review to see how other experiences compare to mine....
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 07:48:57 am by EspressoAndChill »

LL

I'm always happy at the start. Whether I'm happy at the end depends upon the girl  :yahoo:
Thanks for the link to Adeline - I like the look of her  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 07:57:52 am by LL »

Offline bungry

I think Maya massage in Hammersmith has started charging for respectful touching....see my reviews....first time I went to see her it was great....second time was not that great.

Offline grandaddybadman

Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

getshorter

Christina is friends with Sophia External Link/Members Only they offer 4 hands together I believe. I have seen Sophia a number of times and she gives a great service, just massage no BJ or full sex, touching allowed. I haven't seen Christina but Sophia has told me I should check out her massage and she gives a good service. I will caveat that I do not know if that is Christina in those pictures.

Offline Dante

For BritBrunette, I didn't ask is the start could be happy as well: if I were you, I'd ask in your pre punt comms.  I got about 25-30 mins of massage, then the same of light body sliding, and happy ending. Quite pleasant, I've had better but I've had a lot worse too. 

Think she's around this Friday based on her AW page.  If you do go,mid be very interested in a review to see how other experiences compare to mine....

Yeah, I think you're right, up-front in pre-punt comms is the way to do it.

In any case, I couldn't do Friday, so it'll have to be another time.

jstrongerrrrr

Thanks for the info getshorter - question for you - are the photos of Sophia genuine? She looks very sexy.

getshorter

Yeah that is Sophia in the pictures, she is a very pretty petite Latin girl with enhanced breasts, her massage is very sensual I've been quite a few times.

Offline Dante

Christina is friends with Sophia External Link/Members Only they offer 4 hands together I believe. I have seen Sophia a number of times and she gives a great service, just massage no BJ or full sex, touching allowed. I haven't seen Christina but Sophia has told me I should check out her massage and she gives a good service. I will caveat that I do not know if that is Christina in those pictures.

Hmmm, the pictures of Christina do seem to be consistent (ie the same girl every time) and variable (a range of different pictures, not just the same set each time) across a range of sources, but that might mean whomever is behind the profile is thorough.

Offline littlechap975

I'm not seeking full service, nor do I want oral. What I'm looking for is massage with happy ending, bonus if there's also assisted shower and/or mutual massage on offer. Extra bonus if allows intimate touching on her. Independents preferred.

Does anyone know anything of this collection:

External Link/Members Only - Emma, student on Finchley Road - incall with all the above £120.

External Link/Members Only - BritBrunetteMassage - £120 for outcall-hour, but no reviews on here.

I'm after reasonable, non-FS rates.

External Link/Members Only best IMO, I haven't been to any of these but for a top rate massage and h/e @ 80 you can't go wrong. (fully clothed but light touching seemed to be okay)

Offline Dante

Nooooooo! Christina is a faker, those pics aren't her: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38149.0. They're all of Amber Priddy, an American glamour model.

Maybe I should check Sophia out instead. Are the pics accurate? Does she get naked? When you say touching allowed, do you just mean caressing, or can you get her off?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 11:15:11 pm by Dante »

jstrongerrrrr

a couple of questions for getshorter if I may...its turned out Christine's photos are not genuine and I'm worried that Sophie's photos look almost too good to be true - I'm very keen to see her....also I see mutual massage is on her list, do you know if she allow kissing and RO...any info would be much appreciated. J.

getshorter

Sophias pictures are genuine, she is gorgeous. She gets completely naked and as for touching, YMMV as to how much is allowed, I don't think RO  or kissing are on the menu.

jstrongerrrrr

Offline Dante

Sophias pictures are genuine, she is gorgeous. She gets completely naked and as for touching, YMMV as to how much is allowed, I don't think RO  or kissing are on the menu.

Excellent. I have my next prospect, then.

jstrongerrrrr

Hi Getshorter - tried to PM you without success...hoping to see sophia next week and have done a bit of online research - can you check the link below with photos and confirm whether this is the Sophia you saw. Many thanks.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 12:33:35 pm by jstrongerrrrr »

jstrongerrrrr

getshorter

Yeah that's her in both sets of pictures, she is based near Old st now though not barons court.

jstrongerrrrr

nice one - i know she's been around for donkeys - she was on butterfly-touch for a few years, although her massage skills were talked up I'm pretty sure the scope for interaction is extremely limited. :(

Offline Dante

Hmm, Sophia looks thinner than I was expecting in those pictures above. I like them in the size 10-12 bracket, she looks more like a 6-8.

Offline scarebear

Hmm, Sophia looks thinner than I was expecting in those pictures above. I like them in the size 10-12 bracket, she looks more like a 6-8.

Dante, i like you have become more interested with the sensual massage of the game recently, and after doing some research took the plunge on these guys yesterday:-

Had a great chat with the receptionist and she told me who was avaiable. She offered me Heidi as lots of the girls were away on holiday and to be honest, after a great experience i wont look back and will be using them again. Slightly pricey at £120 for nude B2B but you discuss with the masseuse what you would like and take it from there. Check out my review that ill be doing later today.

Kouryu

jstrongerrrrr

thanks Christine for touting your services

Offline Reluctant

I can't believe how difficult it is to identify a good masseuse who delivers a good happy ending (with or without owo) in the middle of bloody London. I'm thinking London Royal Massage is probably the safest option.

Offline webpunter

External Link/Members Only best IMO, I haven't been to any of these but for a top rate massage and h/e @ 80 you can't go wrong. (fully clothed but light touching seemed to be okay)
She must get her kit off for the other stuff like B2B - although @ 120 this brings others into the field of play

YeboahsLF post is interesting:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=115093.msg1329903#msg1329903