Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pamela Thai - Bayswater - Functional Positive  (Read 1095 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7171875) (28 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline sinninggreeneyes

To anyone confused by the title I will explain.

I saw Pamela Thai a while back

External Link/Members Only

1 hour @ £150

Welcomed into her flat, greeted warmly albeit a tiny bit hecticly (I think her and her fellow WG had just finished lunch/chatting), kicked my shoes off and went into her room. She greeted me again, we chatted briefly/exchanged some pleasantries and sorted paperwork.

The girl: as good looking, if not better, than the pictures, and very friendly/keen to boot. Definitely a plus all round here.

The apartment: her room was clean if not a bit cluttered. Definitely didn't feel like a problem, but wasn't a relaxing space beyond the bed honestly.

From here, she stashed the cash, came back in and started to undress me. What followed was kissing (I don't remember if DFK but I'm never really fussed about that), a nice owo, rimming (I wanted it and if I remember correctly, she offered before I even asked, and she was quite keen to do) and a boob job and my first release. She cleaned up, came back in, and offered me a head massage. A few minutes into this, I was ready for round 2 and so came more rimming, more owo and then I asked her to ride me cowgirl. Condom on, she jumped on and she rode me, me kissing her body and her wonderful boobs and then I came a second time.

I went to the bathroom which was fit for purpose, but not exactly spa-like, showered up and returned to the room to redress myself. She sat on the bed whilst I did and we made some small talk before I headed out.

As for why I call it functional positive? Well I generally like a bit more of a tease/build up (hence why I do a lot of massages instead) rather than just diving straight into the action, and I prefer the environment to be relaxing and uncluttered too. These may seem like silly things to list when talking about seeing a WG but, what can I say, they're do it for me and influence how much I enjoy the punt. If these things never cross your mind then you'll definitely enjoy seeing Pamela.

Long and short of it, a well-delivered service from a very attractive girl who likes to please, but it just wasn't right for me.

If anyone's curious what is right for me, Adorable Massage GFE and The Blueberry Girl were both meets I enjoyed more. Perhaps fewer services on offer, but slower build up and some more connection meant they were more my speed.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 11:32:30 pm by sinninggreeneyes »

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Thanks for the review.

Saw her for the first time this year. As you say, good looking girl, cracking set of tits and a banging body. She has sexy feet also. The anal sex for me was another bonus. But the lack of DFK and intimacy is a deal breaker. And she didn't offer this to me.

After a first time punt I usually think, yes, I'll definitely see that girl again, I might see her again or I definitely won't see her again. Pamela is a maybe.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 09:03:36 am by VladtheImpaleHer »

Offline sparkus

I think for what she's charging she needs to sort her premises out.

The second time I limited myself to CG and spoons as I knew the bed wasn't up to it. I also found that in CG you can hold the chebs by the fleshy mass and they feel like biiiig naturals.