Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Schoolgirl Kate  (Read 1693 times)

41 review(s) for SGK!!! (41 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6234080) (45 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Randy James

External Link/Members Only

£100 for hour
Been on my radar for while but never hot down to it due to no OWO, no face pic and time. However after reading recent posts kinda felt the need to see what she was like with a gangbanger like me.

Arranged week earlier on aw. Communication was ok and made online booking as she requested through messages on AW.

Directions was posted on the door. Easy to find if follow post code on outskirts of burnley .
Was told to come today at 3 and she opened up. Looked nice. Asked her to wear a nice Friday night dress than the whole school girl thing.
Very nice chatty ts me about herself before we got down to it....

gOOD deep French kissing with a lot of enthusiasm. She loves her job. She pulled down by boxers and started giving me a hand job as we snogged. She got onto the bed in her underwear and all fours suckled me off protected. But was still very very nice with deep throat and gagging.
Her body is nice petite with gentle sift innocent skin.

She led me down and started riding my cock like a possessed demon. Real cowgirl motion and twerking her perfect smooth ass on my cock as she lay on me real kissing and moarning.

We switched to missionary which was sweet and slow as I lay on her then sat up a bit and held her hips as I thrusters.

Switch to doggy and boo yah . That asscwas amazing slapping me as I really gave her a good punishment full power.

Then relaxed and chatted for abit about her and she is truely amazing . We'll off and doesn't need to so this but she loves it be I believe her.

Part 2 reverse cowgirl amazing view again before wanting to cum. Came in her mouth for free .

All in all will be going back truest amazing .
House was clean and easy to find and Kate was really amazing

Defo gonna try the schoolgirl outfit nex

Online threechilliman

Nice review BW. You've persuaded me to pay her a visit at some point

tcm

Offline Fabaceous

I've put in a request to see her too:-)

pierrot

I presume when you say you came in her mouth you were rubbered up

Randy James

No actual CIM. Didn't expect it which made it topped it off.

Her personality great and must add excellent vocal skills.
People who know me on here know my general taste in girłs but Kate certainly holds her own.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

No actual CIM. Didn't expect it which made it topped it off.

Her personality great and must add excellent vocal skills.
People who know me on here know my general taste in girłs but Kate certainly holds her own.

I was going to ask the same question as Pierrot, but thought that couldn't be as you stated OW at the start of your review, AND her profile clearly states:

"I don't offer OWO for your good as well as mine" ?!?!?

Obvious question if she did, how come ?

infoseeker

Obvious question if she did, how come ?

My take on it is she is a naturally horny (very horny) girl, obviously momentarily horniness overcomes best practice.
As stated on profile she doesn't do OWO but she does do facials, horny moment ----> mouth open facial ----> CIM.

So if the moon phase is right count your blessings but don't expect to be as lucky all the time.

doc14

Did she do any owo or was it last minute removal of rubber?

Randy James

Ah

I did CIM but not put my click in her mouth. Literally shot my load onto her tongue and into her mouth without putting my cock in there. Part of me can't remember now if she did or disnt suck rest of it out, don't think she did as I remember using a wipe to clean the cum off my nob