Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SGK!!! Burnley  (Read 1809 times)

41 review(s) for SGK!!! (41 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6234080) (45 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Marquis

Incall £100/hour
External Link/Members Only

This is the third or fourth time I have seen Kate, but I haven't had the pleasure for a couple of years or so. Her place is in a village on the outskirts of Burnley. My satnav didn't quite get the directions right, but I remembered the way from my earlier visits.

She has put on a few pounds since we last saw each other - "Do you think I'm a fat bitch now?" - she asked after I stepped inside her door. Er, no, although the obvious fact that she is a couple of years older and the addition of a little weight meant that person in front of me was clearly a grown woman in a school outfit. This is in contrast to the first time I saw Kate, when the outfit was so convincing that I almost handed myself in to the police on the way home.

Never mind, the sex was as full on as ever. I wrote in my first review of her that "Kate is probably the most enthusiastic partner I have had - either in the punting world or the real world" and that's how it was on this latest visit.

After a bout of OWO, RO and mish, I came in the condom with her riding me - my God she can go when she's on top. 2 pops in an hour is out of the question for me these days, so we chatted and groped each other for the remaining 30 minutes or so. DFK and heavy sighing throughout meant that I really felt like she was my girlfriend for the hour I was there. It may be an act, but if she can act this well, who cares?

There might be better looking girls available, and the schoolgirl look is now less authentic than it once was, but for my money Kate is one of the very best service providers around.

Offline frankc

Must admit It's been a few years since I last saw Kate and was maybe thinking about having another sniff.

Thanks for the review Pal, nice to know the the service level haven't dropped off any.... :thumbsup:

Offline Spanishpunter

Great review.

I really struggle to get hold of her!
Banned reason: Spamming Admin
Banned by: Head1

Offline Golovkin

Great review.

Not the only one she didn’t read my email a few months back. It’s a shame I changed my punting phone as at the time she asked people that who have seen her before text for a booking. I didn’t put her number in my new punting phone as the last time I saw her I made the booking through Aw emails!

Offline Blue Moon

I blame the water bed..... :lol:    Bm

Offline Marquis

Great review.

It took me a while before she replied to my email - Kate has changed her number since my 2016 visit. I get the feeling that she only works 2 or 3 days a week now. Luckily she remembered me so I was able to get a booking on the strength of being a previous client.

She also said she might pack it in altogether soon, or maybe take a long break.