Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria_dream xx, VFM if real!!!  (Read 1234 times)

Offline dizietsmae

Has anyone seen Victoria as for £60 an hour she would be awesome VFM and is pretty fuckable, any thoughts?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline World Sick

Never seen but definitely keen to try. Great VFM. I wonder who will TOFTT first.

Offline manoir

Looks somewhat masculine to my untrained eye...

Offline bestbefore

I think she had a different name before and if I remember correctly, had a negative review on this forum. Maybe someone else will confirm that.

Bratpack

I think she had a different name before and if I remember correctly, had a negative review on this forum.

A previous profile was 2988602 (Victoria_Secret xx) which dates to May '15. Not sure if she had a profile prior to that or between that profile and current profile.

Offline SamLP

I tried seeing her today but ended up walking.
Good comms but waited around 10 minutes to go in as her neighbours were standing outside their door having a drink and cigarette.
They eventually went in and I approached. She's a slim & petite girl, no more than 5'3", her face isn't the most attractive and had buck teeth. Met me wearing a thong and bra, gave me a peck on the cheek and I felt her arse, it was firm. However she didn't smile once in my time there, and was businesslike and dismissive.

I walked because I wanted to stay an hour but she would only offer 30 minutes as she had another punter coming soon. We didn't confirm length of time beforehand but with a £10 difference between half hour and hour I wasn't going to take the half hour option. She seemed like she didn't care, I offered £40 for half an hour but she refused so I walked. Her overall demeanour and attitude didn't impress me. She may be a good punt but I never stayed to find out and very much doubt I will return.

Offline PLeisure

Odd rate structure.... just £10 more for double the time  :unknown:
I'd imagine she just wants 30min sessions - get 'em in, get 'em out, sap