Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tie and tease?  (Read 1657 times)

Online Nicknickson

Hi,

Looking for a girl to do a full tie and tease session... Does anyone have any recommendations?  My preferences are fairly young (say under 35) and slim.  I'm a boob man, so a great set (real or fake is fine) is ideal also.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Waterhouse

Ellie Rose is truly superb at tie'n'tease.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is easily one of the best girls in London for this.

Stevensmiles

On my pals recommendation I got in touch with Ellie and she does sound absolutely fantastic. Will be arranging something with her in the new year that’s for sure.

Just as an aside.
I’ve had some fun times with quite a number of girls who don’t advertise T&T.
Some in fa t laugh at the thought of it then turn out to be bloody incredible at it.  :yahoo:

Offline Titti Tatti

AW Bavarian Girl.

Has a great room, proper restraints and and a wonderful 'act'

Enjoy

Offline Waterhouse

AW Bavarian Girl.

Has a great room, proper restraints and and a wonderful 'act'

Enjoy
How is BG size wise?  Looks to be on the slightly chunkier end of the scale despite advertising as 12 to 14.  To me this kind of language says she is a 14... I could be wrong though of course.

Ellie is def a size 8 after all her hard work at the gym over the last couple of years.  She's worked hard and looks great.

:hi:

Online webpunter

Thanks  :thumbsup:
Only 110 +ve reviews on here
Fuck knows how i hadn't seen her profile  :dash:
HL is +1

Ellie Rose is truly superb at tie'n'tease.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is easily one of the best girls in London for this.

Offline Titti Tatti

How is BG size wise?  Looks to be on the slightly chunkier end of the scale despite advertising as 12 to 14.  To me this kind of language says she is a 14... I could be wrong though of course.

Ellie is def a size 8 after all her hard work at the gym over the last couple of years.  She's worked hard and looks great.

You are spot on. Soft, Not gym toned. Beautiful pale soft skin and favours a vampy,  gothish look. Tiny hands and feet.

Offline Waterhouse

You are spot on. Soft, Not gym toned. Beautiful pale soft skin and favours a vampy,  gothish look. Tiny hands and feet.

Offline joe diddley

Used to enjoy seeing this service advertised on newspaper shop window cards as 'Tyne Tees'.

Offline Kirtlands

Did a Tie and Tease with Michelle Independent earlier this month. Unable to review as I have already reviewed her recently. I would happily recommend her - it resulted in one of the most intense orgasms I have experienced,

Offline LLPunting

Did a Tie and Tease with Michelle Independent earlier this month. Unable to review as I have already reviewed her recently. I would happily recommend her - it resulted in one of the most intense orgasms I have experienced,

You can post an update on your own review.