Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PAWGs  (Read 9936 times)

Offline Ladypleaser

I go through different phases in which I want completely different looking girls. Atm I'm really craving a thick white girl with a big round booty like her's.
External Link/Members Only

Do women like this even exist in the UK ?! Perfect Ass White Girl (PAWG)

jasmine

Isn't it phat ass white girl?

Offline akauya

Offline Ladypleaser

You can try BustyBootyKim

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Great pics of her arse in her twitter page   External Link/Members Only

She's a bit bigger than what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a pawg who is more toned than Kim.  She also doesn't French kiss! Thanks for the suggestion  :hi:

Offline Ladypleaser

Grace_London looks like a pawg External Link/Members Only

She look HUGE. Definitely not what I'm looking for.

Offline akauya

She's a bit bigger than what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a pawg who is more toned than Kim.  She also doesn't French kiss! Thanks for the suggestion  :hi:

No problems mate. Good luck on your search.

LL

She look HUGE. Definitely not what I'm looking for.
What about this one?  I've had her on my hotlist for a while but not seen her.

is she the right "thickness" for you?
Her nice big arse caught my eye anyway!

Offline Riprock

How about this one?  Though she's at the end higher end of the PAWG scale.

LL

And 6 foot tall!  She wouldn't need to hire any security.

Offline Ladypleaser

What about this one?  I've had her on my hotlist for a while but not seen her.

is she the right "thickness" for you?
Her nice big arse caught my eye anyway!

I too had her on my hotlist a while back but eventually deleted her after many attempts to contact her. She is the right 'thickness' indeed.

Offline Ladypleaser

Come on lads. Keep them coming

Jedi Apprentice

Here's one for your consideration.

Personally not had the pleasure, but has been discussed here on several occasions.

Offline Riprock

i was more interested in the bumper, but yes she's tall.
Let us know if she makes the cut.

And 6 foot tall!  She wouldn't need to hire any security.

Offline dwayne92

What about her? I know she's Arab but what about that ass... External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Linking to banned site / no posts in 6 years.
Banned by: daviemac

LL

What about her? I know she's Arab but what about that ass... External Link/Members Only
Agreed - good arse.
Had to laugh at her profile though. "No wanking in my shower it's dirty and disrespectful".  Surely most WGs would welcome this as it would likely result in them having to do less work

Offline Ladypleaser

I think she's attractive but too overweight for my taste. However I would definitely consider her

AlwayzUp4MoreBackdoor

I think she's attractive but too overweight for my taste. However I would definitely consider her

I swear if she did anal it would seriously be game over...............Dammmmn, that ass !!!!! :crazy:

Offline Ladypleaser

Personally not had the pleasure, but has been discussed here on several occasions.

She's exactly what I'm looking for. Neither too slim nor too fat, a lovely big shapely booty and fantastic curves.
I hope she has an attractive face too. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 09:11:45 pm by Ladypleaser »

Offline Ladypleaser

This is the sort of body I'm looking for : External Link/Members Only
Unfortunately, she's in Edinburgh!

Offline akauya

I just remembered this one... not a white girl though but a Brazilian with an amazing Latino arse

Hidden Image/Members Only

waltwalt

is she still active? I never see a number on her profile? I saw two of her friends about 2 years back in a really nice flat close to aldgate. Both meetings where amazing, I'd love to see kama too but last login 03.01.14 ...

Offline Ladypleaser

I just remembered this one... not a white girl though but a Brazilian with an amazing Latino arse

Hidden Image/Members Only

She is too far and the fake tits are off putting

Jedi Apprentice

She is too far and the fake tits are off putting
I don't think they are fake - I believe Baz Vegas Bob has done a review on her. A true Amazon woman!

Offline Blacksealz

Agreed - good arse.
Had to laugh at her profile though. "No wanking in my shower it's dirty and disrespectful".  Surely most WGs would welcome this as it would likely result in them having to do less work

Oh but unloading in her mouth is perfectly fine  :lol:

Offline Blacksealz

I don't think they are fake - I believe Baz Vegas Bob has done a review on her. A true Amazon woman!

Look fake to me, Brazilian surgeons are very good and give some of the best rates going

Offline pumps

Has anyone seen this girl?

Offline HappyLarry

^ I remember looking at her ages ago. She even centime a facepoc or it was in private gallery. Can't remember which. Definitely a bit rough to look at. I passed.

Offline mh

^ I remember looking at her ages ago. She even centime a facepoc or it was in private gallery. Can't remember which. Definitely a bit rough to look at. I passed.

Sounds like the policeman from 'Allo 'Allo has joined us  :D

Offline pumps

I have a copy of her face pic from her verification. ..which is no longer viewable. 

Given that im only going there for her backside and service. ..her face was more than acceptable in my opinion.....given there isn't all that many pawgs about

Offline HappyLarry

Sounds like the policeman from 'Allo 'Allo has joined us  :D

Hahaha! Damnit! Typing on my phone so have the worst time!

I loved that show though....

Offline HappyLarry

I have a copy of her face pic from her verification. ..which is no longer viewable. 

Given that im only going there for her backside and service. ..her face was more than acceptable in my opinion.....given there isn't all that many pawgs about

Fair enough mate, hope you have fun.

Offline TreyWalker

Just booked grace london from first page. I'll let you guys know the verdict.

Offline pumps

Fair enough mate, hope you have fun.

have fun?  Im still waiting to see if anyones got any feedback first.

Offline pumps

Shes hit and miss. Deffo worth a visit though.  Do report back!

Offline Ladypleaser

Really?! Well good luck in doggie cause u will need to be at least 10 inches to just reach her pussy! :D
Btw, she is six foot tall

Offline el-fei

Come on whats the verdict? Would love to meet her.

Offline TreyWalker

Okay, if I'd know there was such a waiting list I would have posted sooner.

Lively girl, friendly and talkative. I felt at ease and comfortable around her.

She does not offer all services that are on her page however. Now I don't know if this is because to was my first time, but there were a few things I went with the intent of trying but was told at the beginning were not on the table.

Now I accepted this because the main reason I was visiting was for a big curvy behind. And I didn't have a back up that I knew I'd get to see.

However the OWO was good. Not the best but better than I have had. And the actually sex was amazing. And that ass, if that is what you want, is amazing. I wouldn't say it. What the OP was looking for, I wouldn't say a pawg but a very big ass.

As for the  10 inch comment, I'm a lot bigger than  I thought I was then.

Offline pumps

Okay, if I'd know there was such a waiting list I would have posted sooner.

Lively girl, friendly and talkative. I felt at ease and comfortable around her.

She does not offer all services that are on her page however. Now I don't know if this is because to was my first time, but there were a few things I went with the intent of trying but was told at the beginning were not on the table.

Now I accepted this because the main reason I was visiting was for a big curvy behind. And I didn't have a back up that I knew I'd get to see.

However the OWO was good. Not the best but better than I have had. And the actually sex was amazing. And that ass, if that is what you want, is amazing. I wouldn't say it. What the OP was looking for, I wouldn't say a pawg but a very big ass.

As for the  10 inch comment, I'm a lot bigger than  I thought I was then.

Why havent you just told us what wasnt on offer? lol

you know we're going to ask! do tell.

Offline TreyWalker

Should of replied ages ago, my bad. Now my memory is foggy.

I know I would have usually gone for CIM or facial. And anal but I think I knew she doesn't do that.

Okay, checked her current profile and both should have been on offer but weren't. Was told neck down and no anal right at the start.

Was worth the one time punt but a lot better value out there.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 11:37:30 am by TreyWalker »