Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young, slim recommendations  (Read 3401 times)

Offline NIK

Finally booked a few days in London from Thursday and I wonder if anyone has any recommendations? I know this isn’t the way to do it and I come across like a newbie who wants it handed to him on a plate. But as I’ve only had one punt in a couple of years now I feel as if I am. The 500+ punts in the dim and distant past count for naught in the minefield of the present, especially when I haven’t got the money to risk that I once had.
I have become a lazy sod where researching punting is concerned, but in the past before my more frequent London trips in the years before UKP I would spend hours and hours trawling through agency web sites, AW and reports on other sites. Also many times fannying about with reverse bookings on AW which over 90% of the time were a total waste of time and money.  Now we have this wonderful resource here and I can’t be arsed to the same extent. Ironically I now have more time for ‘research’ but don’t have the inclination.
Obviously I have looked and will continue to look on here and AW (for what it’s worth :rolleyes: ), but thus far haven’t seen anything which catches my eye. I have checked out Michelle (whom I have never seen and would definitely like to) and she is in London on my last couple of days but is already fully booked up!

For the record I will probably go to London Retreat but would like another punt as well. Nicoletta seems to have disappeared, whilst my other London regular over the past 10 years appears to have become more expensive with increasing age!

Therefore I will re-state my AW RB requirements and hope someone can suggest someone suitable. Young (30 max), slim, attractive, Central London.
When I used to put this in AW reverse bookings I invariably got replies from fat fifty year olds based in Bristol or Merseyside. Also for some reason a lot of black women. Slim white women only please and no silly prices. £200 max and even that is really stretching it these days. £150 (or less  :D ) preferred. Romanians and other nationalities not ruled out, but genuine good English girls (as rare as the four leaf clover) would always be preferable.

Finally, I know if a newbie posted this he would probably get a bollocking, but hopefully I can be excused a little indulgence in my jaded old age.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Nik, I can recommend these young, slim girls from personal experience for a good mix of looks, service & attitude:
External Link/Members Only

As always YMMV but these are all great girls and if Kayah re-appears for next week on HC she's arguably the best of the lot.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Nik, I can recommend these young, slim girls from personal experience for a good mix of looks, service & attitude:

Only one English girl in the mix but they can all speak the language well enough.

There is one English girl who I'd love to see on my HL but, probably too good to be true, can't get hold of her, she fits all your criteria External Link/Members Only plus a Welsh one External Link/Members Only and a Scottish one External Link/Members Only

As always YMMV but these are all great girls and if Kayah re-appears for next week on HC she's arguably the best of the lot.

Offline NIK

Thanks for this.  There is just so much info in UKP alone these days that it is exhausting.  Just done some AW trawling as well but was confronted with over 400 when I put my search criteria in. Narrowed in down to about 150 when I specified verification photos. First time I've had a good look on AW for many months (had the odd quick browse now and then) and it seems about 3 in 4 are Romanians.

Offline hendrix

Incall or outcall NIK?

If you can do outcall and go to £200,  Lizzy Wilde meets all your criteria and is absolutely excellent.

Offline NIK

Incall or outcall NIK?

If you can do outcall and go to £200,  Lizzy Wilde meets all your criteria and is absolutely excellent.

Thanks for this. I can do incall or outcall. Have had lots of outcalls over the years, but prefer incall as it's usually much cheaper (apparently not in her case though) and I hate waiting around for prossies who are invariably late. Had one who was 90 minutes late once and back then I was daft enough to allow the agency to palm me off with excuses when I called them and wait for her. Now I would tell them to bugger off. Of course when she turned up inevitably she wasn't worth waiting for.
Anyway Lizzy looks great, another one I've missed although she is the top of my budget range.  But I will seriously consider her.

Online Steve2

Thanks for this. I can do incall or outcall. Have had lots of outcalls over the years, but prefer incall as it's usually much cheaper (apparently not in her case though) and I hate waiting around for prossies who are invariably late. Had one who was 90 minutes late once and back then I was daft enough to allow the agency to palm me off with excuses when I called them and wait for her. Now I would tell them to bugger off. Of course when she turned up inevitably she wasn't worth waiting for.
Anyway Lizzy looks great, another one I've missed although she is the top of my budget range.  But I will seriously consider her.

Extremely well reviewed under her previous profile NIK  :drinks:

Offline Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Somehow when you describe your likes, this one comes to mind.

Online Steve2

Here are her UKP reviews NIK

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4507;start=0

Offline NIK

Here are her UKP reviews NIK

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4507;start=0

Yes I have seen them thanks, and owing to other recommendations I am becoming spoiled for choice!  :)
Thanks to all.  :thumbsup:

Offline NIK

Incall or outcall NIK?

Just had another look and I am interested, but she doesn't have a phone number and is on about booking through bleeding AW.

Offline paul_2407

She is quite responsive on AW mail mind you based on my experience

Offline NIK

She is quite responsive on AW mail mind you based on my experience

Yes, have messaged her and got a very quick reply. Unfortunately she isn't around.
Still I was impressed by her quick and apologetic response.

Offline paul_2407

Yes, have messaged her and got a very quick reply. Unfortunately she isn't around.
Still I was impressed by her quick and apologetic response.

I only wish she offered incalls more frequently - still, I'm fairly certain she's popular enough that the need for a place to work from is limited :)