Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karina or jasmine gfe experience - Leicester- fake ad lying bitch maid  (Read 1029 times)

Offline ashparmar2512

Date- 9/6

Location - flat in town

Price- n/a

Comms- booked via WhatsApp with the maid. Assured me the girl was real. BULLSHIT

Girl- wanted to see the darker (black?) Girl as the maid sent me a few photos on WhatsApp which are not in the ad and she assured me she's real. So booked a time and again text her saying if she not real I'll simply walk. I even used Google translate to say it in Portuguese and she replied back its definitely the girl and I could walk. To make sure I didn't end up getting no action at all i booked a backup for an hour later with the intention of cancelling the backup with an hour notice if this girl was real. Got to the flat and indeed this girl is a fake but it was the dani I saw the other week so stayed. Went and saw plan b as well after.

Won't be using this maid again as she clearly a bullshitter. Maid never gave me the vs ad, I had to find it myself a few pages in just so I could share on here. I suppose its just part and parcel when dealing with Brazilians.

Regards

Ash

External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

Get the nomenclature right: she's not a maid.
She's a pimp.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 12:12:58 pm by scutty brown »

Online Charliehutton

Get the nomenclature right: she's not a maid.
She's a pimp.

I've twice recently had Brazilian girls refer to their booking, and each time they used the word 'agency', which has different connotations to the word 'pimp'.

Offline scutty brown

I've twice recently had Brazilian girls refer to their booking, and each time they used the word 'agency', which has different connotations to the word 'pimp'.

It may well have different connotations, but that doesn't make it accurately descriptive. The girl is hardly likely to describe her handler as a pimp. Being Brazilian she probably doesn't even know the word exists.