Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy Foxxx - Leicester  (Read 4703 times)

104 review(s) for MandyFoxxx (91 positive, 10 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline arthur

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

i've been meaning to meet Mandy for a while even since before UKE existed but never got round to it. Finally had the perfect opportunity and after a few messages back and forth the meeting was arranged and address sent on the day.

Mandy guided me in and as soon as I saw her I knew I was in for a good time. She has curves  in all the right places and i couldnt wait to get started.

Started with some nice dfk before Mandy was playing with my cock and gave me a blowjob in various positions. I then bent her over, she has a fantastic curvy ass to play with and hold on to as you pound away. We then moved onto missionary and finished up with a handjob. I was worried about not cumming but she had a good technique and soon had me exploding.

Throughout the booking she had a knack of knowing what I wanted without me needing to say, it was more of a slower intimate meeting than a fast paced session which is what i was after at the time. I cant pick any fault at all this was one my best punts to date.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Good review matey thanks, likewise been meaning to see her since forever, i was i Leicester the other day and wasnt until id made it back to the M1 i remembered but was too late to turn back.

I dont have her number anymore will have to look on uke for her.

Offline arthur

Good review matey thanks, likewise been meaning to see her since forever, i was i Leicester the other day and wasnt until id made it back to the M1 i remembered but was too late to turn back.

I dont have her number anymore will have to look on uke for her.

Definitely worth the wait for me  :thumbsup:

Offline shagmore

Think I will have to extend my horizons and venture in Leicestershire for this lass, sounds great, she looks awesome in her photos, are these a true representation

Offline threechilliman

Think I will have to extend my horizons and venture in Leicestershire for this lass, sounds great, she looks awesome in her photos, are these a true representation

Her pics are an accurate representation.

Offline cueball

Think I will have to extend my horizons and venture in Leicestershire for this lass,
Yes, me too.... I'll send her an email asking when she's available for podging... she'll never twig it's me  :sarcastic:

Offline JamesPoppers

Met her quite a few times in 2017 - she’s a sheer delight..

Offline jayuk99

i find her absolutley stunning from her pics..... she is so on my list..

streetfighter1975

The quickie OWO cim sounds right up my street.  Bit looks like she's not taking any new clients right now. Sad times!

vw

The quickie OWO cim sounds right up my street.  Bit looks like she's not taking any new clients right now. Sad times!

Sad times for saddos.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Pacho

130 an hour is still a good price if you
Factor in anal for 30 extra. Had Mandy
Dropped some pounds as she admitted
She’d put some weight on ?

streetfighter1975

Shame shes not seeing any new clients?