Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissSexyElle  (Read 1161 times)

grelewis

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen MissSexyElle, got an appointment with her tomorrow, just curious to hear if anyone has had a good experience.

Thanks

np500

No idea G, but it may be a good idea to ask the question before you book, that's the idea of this site, you may get 10 guy say she's shit ! What do you do then ? Or 6 guys may say she's great ? Ask 1st book or not later, armed with the information you need, still , hope it's a good one.

Offline Eyesright

How was it ?? I'm thinking of booking her when I'm in Cardiff on business so be keen to know how it went!

Cheers

Offline HS4000Kestral

Thought I'd bump this one up.

Thinking of a TOFTT ,but my last outing was a bit crap.

Elle has been on AW for 5 years but only 12 feedback and nothing here.

From the same stable as jasminejones which seems ok.

Any one dipped their toe or other extremity?

Oscar

np500

Well I presume the o p has seen her,  but obviously never reviewed and has never posted since asking , and if I 'm reading it right , he never logged on to even read any replies ?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 06:58:03 am by np500 »

Offline Steelworker

Oscar, I haven't seen her but it sounds like a toftt would probably go well from her profile. You never know but she comes from an experienced stable. However, as you know, at that price you have a lot of ladies well reviewed here who you can bank on for a good next adventure if you want a low risk one.  :thumbsup: