Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BlondelikesFun - Barry  (Read 1458 times)

Boblowjob

I met up with Crystal this week, outskirts of Barry.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had some discussions with BLF about doing a bit of role play.  I wanted her as my sexy secretary.  On the day she did call me in the morning to say she had a bit of a cold, I did think about postponing but I was horny as fuck and wanted to to see that lovely ass of hers. By the time I got there she felt much better.

Dressed as requested, nice short black skirt, she looked amazing. I had to have a good look at that ass and she let me play with it a little. She's very pretty with an amazing figure, boobs are quite small but nice bigs nipples. For me it was all about the ass and she had some cute knickers on which framed her ass perfectly. All services were available, she has a beautiful pussy which I enjoyed eating, first pop and she ended up with a spunky face. I was really worked up for the first pop so didn't fuck her that well. Second round was much better and we ended up doing a bit of filming with her bouncing on my cock in reverse cowgirl, what a site that was. Ended up in 69 and popped again with my face buried in her lovely pussy. 

I would recommend and would see her again.

twmmay

Good review mate!

Was just looking at her profile before I came here...

Very tempted I must say. Does she charge extra for filming? (a lot seem to charge extra 40  :( )

Boblowjob

It was her phone so she didn't charge anything extra.

np500

? It was her phone,  did she send you a copy or just film for herself ?

Boblowjob

She just wanted it for herself.  Reverse cowgirl, with her lovely ass bouncing away. Amazing sight..

Offline Corus Boy

She just wanted it for herself.  Reverse cowgirl, with her lovely ass bouncing away. Amazing sight..

Often I think the mental imagery memory is better than any photo or video!  :drinks: