Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardiff - Penarth Road Friday  (Read 2707 times)

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Morning - my cars going into a well known car garage (Sytner) on Penarth Road for some work on Friday morning so I'll have some time to kill.  Any recommendations for girls within walking distance of there for a quick shag.
Cheers Scooby

np500

Loads down dumballs Rd direction like Kandice, ( if in Cardiff ) 10 min walk from there.

Gatchaman

Been texting Kandice today. After Wed, she's not back in the Diff until Fri evening.

np500

Seeing her next week, just saying that makes my balls twitch !

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Kandice looks hot ....anyone else in that neck of the woods??

Gatchaman

Kandice looks hot ....anyone else in that neck of the woods??

Kandice is indeed hot.   I think I saw WelshBunny-Blueeyes near Dumballs Rd.

Gatchaman

Link for Savvie (WelshBunny-BlueEyes): External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sweet Amy is probably about the same distance in the other direction (towards town): External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline mrdiamond77

Yes Savvie (Welshbunny-BlueEyes) is located near Kandice.  I have seen her twice so far and she is very good.  I have reviewed her previously also.

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Thanks - love the look of sweet amy, will keep you posted.

Gatchaman

I've had decent punts with both of them, Scooby.   Amy also has the advantage of being cheaper which may be a good thing when you're also paying BMW main dealer prices on the same day :)

Hope you have a good one.

Offline PMAC123

HotDream22 is 3 min walk from Sytner

External Link/Members Only

Romanian though....

I didn't realise Kandice was at Dumballs Road, always assumed she was near the Bay for some reason.

Offline Hotmat

I saw her and I would drop a visit if I was 3 min walk away...
6 positive and the only negative is a guy that did not see her...

Offline mrdiamond77

HotDream22 is 3 min walk from Sytner

External Link/Members Only

I tried to see Hotdream this week and she was not there, ended up seeing a less attractive Romanian woman in the same place.  I am not sure I would recommend anybody to go there.

np500

Jester269269

Just wondering where Scooby ended up? And was he shafted as much as his Sytner Bill  :D

np500

I just read the last post , looked up at tv, and Cardiff city have sytner on the head rests in the dugout, what's the chances of that !

Jester269269

Lol better than hot dream advertised in dugout  :lol:

Offline mrdiamond77

Did it have a green door ?

No I will never go through that Green door in Tudor Street again.  This was in Grangetown.

Jester269269

Bloody hell Mr D!!!
Sorry you had shite one...

Jester269269

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks Jester.  Would not say it was completely shite.  Just disappointed that I did not see the girl I was expecting.  The girl was not as attractive as Hotdream but she was at least eager to please.  She/they really need to get a new mattress though.  My knees and back were killing me after.

Jester269269

I'm just bit pissed off down here! Apart from Welsh Barbie, and Jess Diamond (whose touring) there's nothing in Swansea Bay Area at all...
Yet search Cardiff and 5 pages..
Also missed Rachel Superstar this week through work commitments.
All spoilt that end of M4  :dash:

Jester269269

Swansea BBW capital and Ava Skank types  :crazy: :scare: :wackogirl:

Offline mrdiamond77

Is Jessica Diamond not based in Swansea?  I did see that she was in Bristol a few weeks ago so I added her to my ever growing hot list.  She looks very nice.

Jester269269

No Mr D think moves about.... Leaves Swansea Saturday. Catch her if you can believe she's hot..
Tried for Sunday but she's gone  :thumbsdown:

Offline mrdiamond77

OK.  Will keep an eye out in case she comes east.  Thanks. :hi:

Offline Corus Boy

Well come on Scooby, you've sucked up the information from other board members;

How about some feedback please?

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Hmm ....let's just say that Mrs Sytner drained me of my punting fund!!!!!!  not long til pay day!!!!

I used to visit Swansea a lot but it's  a wasteland now ......keen to try JessyBee at some point.  Last punt was Vixen Queen in Hengoed.

HitnMiss

So scooby didn't find his shaggy.  At least he has told everyone he owns a BMW :drinks:

Jester269269

So scooby didn't find his shaggy.  At least he has told everyone he owns a BMW :drinks:

That might just be his punting car  :lol:

np500

you have to be carefull when you post where you will be and what garage you are going to ( well , you should't ) etc, I personally know someone who works there, he don't know what I do etc, if he reads this forum , he could be playing spot the punter , trying to guess which guy that leaves his car there is off to a punt, all harmless fun , but you only need one with evil intentions .

Offline HughJardon

Well come on Scooby, you've sucked up the information from other board members;

How about some feedback please?

Hidden Image/Members Only

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jester269269

Hmm ....let's just say that Mrs Sytner drained me of my punting fund!!!!!!  not long til pay day!!!!

I used to visit Swansea a lot but it's  a wasteland now ......keen to try JessyBee at some point.  Last punt was Vixen Queen in Hengoed.

Didn't happen Hugh ^^^^ Sytner rolled him and he sat there drinking their coffee  :D

Offline Corus Boy

Didn't happen Hugh ^^^^ Sytner rolled him and he sat there drinking their coffee  :D

Not to mention the excellent Bacon Butties served up by the Burger Van opposite Sytner and by the side of Kwik Fit.

Just a little further towards the station by Enterprise Car Hire is Trade Street, along there you will find the Trade Street Cafe, a very good pit stop location.

Offline HughJardon

The cyclist punters got the right idea haven't they,  no money for tax petrol or insurance. That money could just be drafted onto the punting fund.
Well at least we all know who's in and around the Penarth Rd area  :rolleyes:

Gatchaman

you have to be carefull when you post where you will be and what garage you are going to ( well , you should't ) etc, I personally know someone who works there, he don't know what I do etc, if he reads this forum , he could be playing spot the punter , trying to guess which guy that leaves his car there is off to a punt, all harmless fun , but you only need one with evil intentions .

Very good point Red, definitely something to bear in mind.

Jester269269

The cyclist punters got the right idea haven't they,  no money for tax petrol or insurance. That money could just be drafted onto the punting fund.
Well at least we all know who's in and around the Penarth Rd area  :rolleyes:

Dunno on that Hugh... 1, I'd be too fucked when I turned up on me old Grifter for anything.
2, think Bradley's got some top of the range Raleigh Burner worth thousands.
3, the whole Lycra thing ain't my bag  :lol:

np500

Bradders is obviously fit as fuck , don't know his age ? think you'll find most punters are of a maturer age and could't pull a bird neither lone bush a bike and as for riding a bike , only enough energy for the one ride, and it's not on a bike !

Offline Corus Boy

I've often cycled to a punt, but only after first checking that a shower is available on arrival.