Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hiding The WGs Perfume Smell After A Punt  (Read 4481 times)

Offline MJ.spritzen

I'm not sure if this has been posted in its own thread, I did search but couldnt find anything, but lets compile a single thread about covering your tracks from the wife/gf/partner in regards to the WGs perfume smell.

Some are so potent that even showering doesnt cover it. Over the years I've found coffee grounds or alcohol cover it up sufficiently.

Coffee grounds (yes, seriously) - take a small amount and rub it over your neck and beard area.
Alcohol - use whiskey the way you would an aftershave in the old days. Spash into the hands rub over your neck and beard area. Make sure to actually have a shot as well so your breath smells of it too.
Alcohol handgel - works well to neutralize the smells on you too.

Getting the smell off your clothes is another situation. Apart from covering it up with your own aftershave I dont know what else you could do. The wife/gf may wonder why you smell so strongly of aftershave later in the day.

This is why I tend to punt lunchtimes in the weekday. By the time I go home after work any smells have diminished.

I'd be interested in hearing your tips, gentlemen.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 11:17:13 pm by MJ.spritzen »

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
Ask her specifically not to wear any when you make the booking.

I wear an odorless deodorant and that's it, I would never dream of wearing a perfume,  especially not a potent one when with a client,  unless requested to do so.

Online hendrix

It's highly unlikely (never happened in fact) that a WG's choice of perfume could linger over mine. Fight fire with fire!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 06:37:26 am by hendrix »

Offline Doc Holliday

It's highly unlikely (never happened in fact) that a WG's choice of perfume could linger over mine. Fight fire with fire!

Yes just the the 'Old Spice' do its job.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider

I wear an odorless deodorant and that's it, I would never dream of wearing a perfume,  especially not a potent one when with a client,  unless requested to do so.

For many years I didn't wear perfume for bookings until a regular told me he finds perfume very erotic, and requested I start wearing some for him. I now ask if I forget to ask I play safe by not wearing any. Some punters are surprised I ask, they aren't aware of the reasons some wish to avoid perfume. Regards fire with fire, I find heavy aftershave and many aftershaves very over powering. Other SPs may vary but I find it difficult to kiss someone in a sea of perfume (and please do not use it in any areas that will be sucked, licked, kissed).
« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 08:44:13 am by Strawberry »

Online Colston36

For many years I didn't wear perfume for bookings until a regular told me he finds perfume very erotic, and requested I start wearing some for him. I now ask if I forget to ask I play safe by not wearing any. Some punters are surprised I ask, they aren't aware of the reasons some wish to avoid perfume. Regards fire with fire, I find heavy aftershave and many aftershaves very over powering. Other SPs may vary but I find it difficult to kiss someone in a sea of perfume (and please do not use it in any areas that will be sucked, licked, kissed).

I am enslaved by the scent of a woman. I go to a lot of trouble to experience it. Even better if she's just had sex.

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider

100% this, i never wear perfume when working and use odorless deodorant and moisturiser......wives have noses like bloodhounds (I would know a different smell on my Husband's clothes in an instant), also if a client is wearing a white shirt or T shirt that has to come off before any physical contact  (makeup transfer), I also do a stray hair check on clothes before my client leaves.

Also as Strawberry has said, aftershave can be overpowering to us (my lips are very sensitive and react to aftershave), so although I appreciate the effort of a guy smelling nice, I prefer no aftershave.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 10:11:21 am by Vic69 »

Offline akauya

I am enslaved by the scent of a woman.

Wonderful phrase, and so true for many of us.

Offline delta69

Have a nice tasty kebab after the punt and eat in the takeaway/restaurant so the kebab smell stays on your clothes

Online Dipper

I think I remember reading here that someone would claim to have spilled fuel on himself (secretly on purpose) in order to mask any smell :scare:

Offline MJ.spritzen

I think I remember reading here that someone would claim to have spilled fuel on himself (secretly on purpose) in order to mask any smell :scare:
I remember that too now that you mention it.

Sounds rather extreme if you ask me. Go to light up a ciggarette and it's goodnight Vienna.

Offline Puntingutils

Just use apply deodorant, it'll cover the perfume. Problem, like you said, is the clothes. Wear a cheap top to your meets and discard it or go to a launderette.

Offline hunkybc

So Shower after the punt.  If a shower is not available, then maybe go to the gym do a workout etc.  Any excuse to grab a shower when you get back in or before returning home.

Make sure you wear aftershave all of the time, that way smelling fresh wont seem unusual!

Offline markballoon

Go to the swimming baths afterwards.  The chlorine will cover you whole body and also will soak into your clothes.  Also if any stray hairs etc you can blame the changing room.

Online mr.bluesky

Surely if you go out of the house not smelling of aftershave then return stinking of it that would raise more suspicion and if you leave the house smelling of aftershave the wife / other half will want to know why .
As hunkybc says the only way around this is to wear aftershave all the time.
 :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2023, 06:51:26 am by mr.bluesky »

Online hendrix

Surely if you go out of the house not smelling of aftershave then return stinking of it that would raise more suspicion and if you leave the house smelling of aftershave the wife / other half will want to know why .

I wear it every day, and rarely the same one two days running (I collect them) so it's just not unusual at all for me to smell of all sorts  :D

Offline advent2016

I'm not sure if this has been posted in its own thread, I did search but couldnt find anything, but lets compile a single thread about covering your tracks from the wife/gf/partner in regards to the WGs perfume smell.

When I have a LTP.
After a visit, I shower, and then douse on lots of strong smelling mosquito repellent, have a bit of a run. THAT defeats nearly all other perfumes. This probably only really works in the summer months.
Handling / filling up a vehicle with diesel*, (trickier for me now driving an EV) this smell lasts for days, only way for me to get it out is go for a sauna.
Go salsa dancing, this gets me hot and sweaty and exchange of body perfumes. Obviously you can't suddenly start doing this or it might be suspicious.

* I found I was actually missing filling up vehicles with liquid hydrocarbon fuel like a dinosaur, so often I volunteer to fill up pool vehicles. This is treated with suspicion by colleagues who suspect I may be building a wine glass collection ;)

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bunbury

Brut, even better
Splash it all over as Henry would say

Offline Doc Holliday

The Old Spice was just a light hearted comment aimed at Hendrix. I am pretty confident he doesn't use Old Spice (or Brut)  :D

You are absolutely right though the principle is that you need to smell as you normally would and many men do frequently wear aftershave daily (as Hendrix does) so it can be beneficial for masking any other scents you may have picked up  :hi:

Offline Plan R

Develop a swimming pool habit (as mentioned above)
also a love of oranges or tangerines, to the point you eat them while travelling

Offline Tdydl

I always seem to need to do some maintenance on my bikes / motorcycle.

Liberal use of GT85 / WD40 followed by Swarfega does the job.

Online mr.bluesky

The Old Spice was just a light hearted comment aimed at Hendrix. I am pretty confident he doesn't use Old Spice (or Brut)  :D

Do they still make Old Spice or Brut   :unknown:
From what I remember they were pretty potent aftershaves . Any body wearing them you could smell them a mile away . They would definitely mask any woman's perfume.  :D

Online hendrix

From what I remember they were pretty potent aftershaves . Any body wearing them you could smell them a mile away . They would definitely mask any woman's perfume.  :D

They do still make them! Not my taste nowadays, but an important part of growing up for sure, culturally at least.

Offline Charliehutton

As would Hai Karate, which as I recall was advertised by Valerie Leon, who appeared in several Carry On films, and vied with Madeleine Smith as having the most magnificent tits of the era.

Offline advent2016

As would Hai Karate, which as I recall was advertised by Valerie Leon, who appeared in several Carry On films, and vied with Madeleine Smith as having the most magnificent tits of the era.

Yes

Offline advent2016

I always seem to need to do some maintenance on my bikes / motorcycle.

Liberal use of GT85 / WD40 followed by Swarfega does the job.

That's a good idea, 30 years ago my then GF complained about the smell of Swarfega that I had in the kitchen. I still like tinkering with old Land Rovers, some I still drive to punts.

Online Chazz

After a punt I always have a kebab with extra chilli sauce. I make sure that I get it all over my face, clothes and fingers. Because I smell of kebab, Mrs Chazz can't smell any 'kebab'!   :crazy:

Online mr.bluesky

Yes

I use Old Spice 3 in 1 shower gel which is good, judging from the information on the back of the bottle it's imported from Poland  :unknown:

Online mr.bluesky

Valerie Leon certainly had a mighty fine pair of chebs back in the day as did Madeline Smith. Both ladies also appeared in numerous horror films showing plenty of heaving bosoms

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 04, 2023, 08:14:08 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline sparkus

Great thread OP, have referred to this several times myself on here over the years.

Hand sanitiser is my go to but it's not as ubiquitous in shops as it used to be and I did have an awkward convo about why it was in my pocket (this was when COVID rates had bottomed out and we'd all forgotten about it).

One useful one I did discover by accident after a late night session with a scented Hungarian tart was rose water, available from some late night convenience shops and dousing that diminishes scent and leaves just a baffling odour (the kind you get away with after a night out).

I suppose my lowest was buying a cream cheese and bacon Beigel on Brick Lane and smearing half of it around my neck to rid me of the OTT perfume on an Indian brothel lady. When I got home I said something weird happened on the night bus.

Also the cheapo soap in Spoons toilets (a kind of foam) gets rid of baby oil around shoulders and elsewhere you may have missed.

The life we lead, eh?

Online ZeroCount

I find it pretty baffling that anyone would have this issue. In many years of punting, I don't recall once coming across a WG who was indiscreet enough to wear any kind of scent while working.

Online ZeroCount

I love this idea. Some guy turning up home once a week reeking of petrol.

"Spilt petrol on yourself again have you dear?"

"Yes love, I'm afraid so. I'm so clumsy! One of these days I'll work out how to use a petrol pump."

Risky tactic too, if she does discover his cheating then she might be tempted to just light a match.

Offline sparkus

I find it pretty baffling that anyone would have this issue. In many years of punting, I don't recall once coming across a WG who was indiscreet enough to wear any kind of scent while working.

You would hope so but two scenarios spring to mind:

- the Hungarian tart who for some reason does dowse herself in whiffy perfume to "smell nice" for clients (I can think of several)
- the Thai or Chinese massage place which drenches you in whiffy oil and doesn't have a working shower

Offline MJ.spritzen

- the Hungarian tart who for some reason does dowse herself in whiffy perfume to "smell nice" for clients (I can think of several)

I reckon about half of the WGs I've seen over the years have worn perfume or some sort of body butter. Sometimes I dont mind it. Your hands smelling of the fit 20-odd-yo thing you've just smashed is a nice souveneer to enjoy while I'm back at the office working away.

Offline signy

...some sort of body butter...

Yuk. That cheap body lotion that so many SPs insist on wearing is worse than any perfume. Gets on everything, hard to remove and it's obvious that you have been up close and personal.

Offline sparkus

I reckon about half of the WGs I've seen over the years have worn perfume or some sort of body butter. Sometimes I dont mind it. Your hands smelling of the fit 20-odd-yo thing you've just smashed is a nice souveneer to enjoy while I'm back at the office working away.

Yes! That shit is annoying as fuck.

The other obvious one is scented lube. Gets on your privates, then underwear. I was once in a boring meeting and smelt a waft of strawberry from my fingers after a lunchtime punt which did tickle me.

Online stampjones

Its not even just perfume. A lot of the chinese massage shops seem to have radox body wash andthat stuff stinks like nothing else so you have to be a bit careful with it in my experience unless it’s your home brand

Offline Andywb

I enjoy Thai massages. I tend to wear the same jacket on a punt and over the years it has definitely developed a persistent smell of massage oil - washing the garment doesn't shift it entirely either. Obviously I wear the coat over shirt, sweatshirt or whatever, but oil, being oil, tends to permeate thru the layers. I am single so no matter. But I do wonder if others can smell it or whether I am just attuned to the aroma. Putting on the jacket and getting a wiff of the oil before a punt is an integral part of the experience these days  :dance:

Offline GreyDave

You would hope so but two scenarios spring to mind:

- the Thai or Chinese massage place which drenches you in whiffy oil and doesn't have a working shower

The Indian girl who`s peal you just cant stop licking  :P :P :P

I carry a cheap aftershave in car for this with the diesal exuse....some Bastard nicked it along with my old punting phone and yellow tabard jacket a while ago :dash: :dash:

Offline sparkus

The Indian girl who`s peal you just cant stop licking  :P :P :P

I carry a cheap aftershave in car for this with the diesal exuse....some Bastard nicked it along with my old punting phone and yellow tabard jacket a while ago :dash: :dash:

Aftershave is a good one, always use the same and douse yourself. Keep in drawer at work too.

Offline speedygonzal

A nice Curry after the meeting will do the trick  :drinks:  it may feel like xmas day though (if the Punt was worth it)

« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 06:29:24 pm by speedygonzal »

Online Dickled

I am enslaved by the scent of a woman. I go to a lot of trouble to experience it. Even better if she's just had sex.
Not strictly related to this thread, so apologies for that.
I find Colston36's posts very interesting.
He's very old, and hasn't posted since early December, so one hopes he's OK.

Offline A Decent Fist

Its not even just perfume. A lot of the chinese massage shops seem to have radox body wash andthat stuff stinks like nothing else so you have to be a bit careful with it in my experience unless it’s your home brand

That caused trouble with my ex-wife once. Wasn't a punt but a hotel meet with my then bit-on-the-side (now my partner). It was our first full sex, in fact.

Radox was the only soap in the shower and I didn't realise it would be more detectable than the new GF’s very light perfume. My lie to the ex about having had a shower at work didn't entirely allay her suspicions. Using the work gym for any reason was very untypical of me.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 03:23:15 pm by A Decent Fist »

Offline Hardman123

I’ve found myself a regular. She wears this amazing scent so I asked her what it was and purchased it for myself. Now I can say I sprayed it before leaving the house I guess. Might be useful for people who use regulars

Online ZeroCount

I’ve found myself a regular. She wears this amazing scent so I asked her what it was and purchased it for myself. Now I can say I sprayed it before leaving the house I guess. Might be useful for people who use regulars

You're saying I can put my partner's suspicions to rest by buying a women's perfume and spraying it on myself? I suppose she might just think I've gone insane, which could work as a diversionary tactic.

Online Bru1901

Use eu de parfum.as opposed to toilette and have a bottle in the car

Online Bru1901

Thats worse. You would stand out wearing female.perfume

Unless shes wearing unisex brand but thats mostly in dubai/turkey as opposed to UK brands

Offline Ahalfa Carling

Fishing - the smell of fish baits covers a multitude of smells and will instantly get the Mrs to tell you to get a shower after being out all day.

I speak from experience!!!!!

Offline mexicola

Stop at the garage on the way home and put a tenner in the tank.  You can easily touch the diesel nossle that goes into the tank, get a tiny bit on your hands, leaves a subtle smell and gives an good excuse to go direct to your own bathroom fir a quick wash.

Online alabama1

If you shower properly OP, it does 'cover it'.  :rolleyes: