Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EvaAngell - Dundee  (Read 454 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5931223) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline scottyboy81

External Link/Members Only

1 Hour in call £120

Met this lady recently

Good comms, fast response to texts. Booking was nice and easy to make.

Met in standard Dundee flat, fairly central. Easy to find, parking not an issue. Quite discreet.

Pretty sure she is sharing with another girl, but no sound or sign of any other punters.

Pics are quite accurate, girl is a looker and I found her very attractive. Good body, nice skin, great set of natural tits.

Nice and friendly and easy to make conversation with.

As others have stated services are fairly limited hence the Neutral from me. Only does OW, no kissing and cant suck her tits. For me that drops below a vanilla service.

OW was good and prolonged, asked if I wanted her to continue or change it up a little. Eventually she climbed on top and she cant take a good pounding with no complaints in multiple positions.

After a few positions came in the bag, cleaned up chatted for 5 mins and had nice shower before leaving.

If she did OWO and/or kissing this would jump to a positive. I would return if that particular itch needed scratching but there is better out there, just not often in Dundee.