Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoe24 Edinburgh  (Read 9096 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5375766) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jayf

External Link/Members Only

Meadowbank

Sent her a text, got a reply quite quickly, comms good. Text at the time, given flat number straight away. There's parking nearby which Is always good. She answered the door in a mini skirt, very friendly girl quite attractive. Quite thin and petite. £50 for 15 mins. Started with kissing, then she got down on her knees and started owo. Great blow job. I eventually lay down on the bed and she started riding me. Then I finished in her mouth. Wasn't really rushed. Was a quick punt which was exactly what I was after. Would definitely go back for another visit.  I also have some screenshots of her private gallery.  Don't know if there is a place for them on here?

Offline youngatheart

She shows her face in her Movies section so I do not see any issues with sharing her images from her other gallery.
Hidden Image/Members Only
That said, I am NOT an admin.
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Online Name Not Found

Looks decent, but her half-hour rate is way too high so she'll not be getting any of my business.

Online willie loman

Looks decent, but her half-hour rate is way too high so she'll not be getting any of my business.

I agree, ive been with her, and she is prettier than the photo suggests, and pretty full on, but 90 for half an hour is a bit of a liberty, when there are comparable girls at  60£, that was before lock down, before the forum police get on my case.

Offline Forthports

A blast from the past, haven’t seen her since her teenage years in Scorpio.

Offline Dukey

A blast from the past, haven’t seen her since her teenage years in Scorpio.

I heard from someone that she has lost an awful lot of weight and looks "junkyish" now. I was going to go and see her a few months back but that put me off so obviously I cant confirm this. Seen her a few years ago and she was decent then though.

Offline Jayf

I heard from someone that she has lost an awful lot of weight and looks "junkyish" now. I was going to go and see her a few months back but that put me off so obviously I cant confirm this. Seen her a few years ago and she was decent then though.

She was very slim, has a wee bit of a chav type look to her. Still nice looking though. Done whatever I asked. I wouldn't go for her half hour rate though

Offline Cactus

Green light was on near permanently through lockdown, not for me, unnecessary risk.

Glad the OP had a good time though.

Offline Dukey

Chav type you say?? :thumbsup:

Have you heard the same as me Danny? Junkie look?

Offline Jayf

Chav type you say?? :thumbsup:

I'd say so. Not quite junky look. Each to their own really.  Much better than the Rom look lol

Offline youngatheart

Can you post the pictures please ?

Cheers mate.
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Online willie loman

Thanks for that, curiously she is shaven, and on the 2 visits ive made, she had a bush, which is  a plus in my book.

Offline Clattypats

Not too shabby going by those pics Jayf, if they are an accurate representation of her...  :thumbsup:

Offline Clattypats

I agree, ive been with her, and she is prettier than the photo suggests, and pretty full on, but 90 for half an hour is a bit of a liberty, when there are comparable girls at  60£, that was before lock down, before the forum police get on my case.

:blush: :lol:

Online Name Not Found

If those pics are up to date, I'd be right in there for 70 quid. At 90, she can fuck right off. 

Offline Matrix

Always heard that she was dirty but i never fancied a go.  Had a space cadet look to her, and that was over 10 years ago.

Offline Matrix

:blush: :lol:

Oh give him a break, Clatty!   :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

He's likely enough on his plate trying to find words for his next review.  All 20 of them.  Words, that is.

Online willie loman

Oh give him a break, Clatty!   :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

He's likely enough on his plate trying to find words for his next review.  All 20 of them.  Words, that is.
You and your pal clatty seems a bit obsessed with me , which is a kind of compliment, something that has perplexed me about both of you , is why you have to pay for sex, by your own numerous reviews of your selves, you are possibly the best shags in scotland, effortlessly pounding away, giving the girl a face like a painters radio, there is always round 2, and your particular favourite, reverse cowgirl.

Offline Matrix

You and your pal clatty seems a bit obsessed with me , which is a kind of compliment, something that has perplexed me about both of you , is why you have to pay for sex, by your own numerous reviews of your selves, you are possibly the best shags in scotland, effortlessly pounding away, giving the girl a face like a painters radio, there is always round 2, and your particular favourite, reverse cowgirl.

:lol:

I've never heard you say that one before!  :sarcastic:

For the record, you started this shit and you've been reduced to repeating, and making a fool of yourself yet again.  Not forgetting your constant sniping.

Painters radio isn't one I've ever used, and as you're against actually contributing by way of reviews or even sharing your undoubted knowledge on the sauna scene, in the bb thread, why not explain your issue with terminology such as "round 2, pounding and reverse cowgirl"?

I'd be more than happy to explain why I use them, again.  :hi: 

Online willie loman

1000 visits to saunas, even at 3 visits a week that would take over 6 years, only 2 reviews , by a delusional narcissist like you, it just doesnt stand up does it?

Offline Matrix

1000 visits to saunas, even at 3 visits a week that would take over 6 years, only 2 reviews , by a delusional narcissist like you, it just doesnt stand up does it?

Once again willy, you're coming across as a bitter old man, who has nothing new to say and very little to offer.  Yet you still have the audacity to talk to me of reviews and shoot yourself in the foot, once again.

How many reviews do you think somebody should contribute to the forum, what would you find acceptable and how frequently?  :unknown:

Online willie loman

In one of your bizarre show me your medals rants, you claim implausibly to have made over 1000 visits to saunas, when are you going to explain this? Why cant you just admit you were talking crap?

Offline nike

I'm not picking any sides in this playground, my daddy could take ur daddy debate.
However I have been frequenting saunas for over 20 years, I reckon that I have been to saunas more than 1000 times.
However I have been a member of UKP for only 6 years.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 09:08:52 pm by nike »

Online willie loman

I'm not picking any sides in this playground, my daddy could take ur daddy debate.
However I have been frequenting saunas for over 20 years, I reckon that I have been to saunas more than 1000 times.

I am quite sure you have done that,  but the point is he brought up the absurd claim to deride another poster who had suggested that barebacking was common enough in edinburgh saunas in the recent past, and despite numerous invitations hasnt clarified this point. The truth is , he visits saunas once in a blue moon, and never tires of saying what a waste of time they are, yet he has visited them 1000 times?

Offline Matrix

Ah, so the jist of it is that you can't accept that you have less experience on this topic.  A topic which you've refused to include any of your undoubted knowledge on.  In fact, you've just alluded to bb being quite a bit more common than I thought.

We both know that you simply wanted another shot at me, hence why you decided to quote a week old post and offer no input into the topic being discussed, yet demand that I do, even though I already had. I'd still love to hear your take on it, in the apppropriate thread.

For the record I've been to saunas at least 1000 times and where or when is absolutely no business of a non-contributor like yourself. 

How could somebody like me possibly have had more experience than someone like you?   :rolleyes: :sarcastic:

Until you back up all your talk with actual reviews (note the irony) you'll get nothing from me and I'm done with you.

Offline Matrix

Surely the sauna visits were restricted to a "6" year period, no?  :lol:

Thanks for continuing to contribute and help the forum grow.  Quite a few on here could learn a thing or 2 from you.  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 02:00:12 pm by Matrix »

Offline Clattypats

Even by your standards that post is embarrassing...  :blush:

Sometimes it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt.... :D :timeout:

Online willie loman

Even by your standards that post is embarrassing...  :blush:

Sometimes it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt.... :D :timeout:

No problem, "i will take it like a champ".

Online Squire Haggard

I remember her from Scorpio around 2003/4.  I  used to have photos of one of my visits including a facial, which I've since lost.  :(  She had a VG attitude and was very easy to get on with then, so maybe the same now?

Online Name Not Found

I remember her from Scorpio around 2003/4.

Well, that knocks her stated AW age on the head then  :sarcastic:

Online Squire Haggard

Well, that knocks her stated AW age on the head then  :sarcastic:

If not, I expect to see flashing blue lights and a knock on the door.  ;)

Offline 1980Tam

Ive missed all the fun , are some getting twichy during lockdown .

Offline GunghoDaddy

She certainly does not look like she does in her uploaded pictures on AW or on this review. Maybe in her teenage to mid twenties she looked better, but the years have been unkind. My opinion only of course is she’s not her AW age at least 10 to 15 years on top
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 06:45:04 am by GunghoDaddy »

Offline Dukey

Have you seen her recently?
Can you stick a review up?
Was thinking about breaking ny lockdown duck with her but I'm a bit wary.

Offline Matrix

Never seen her but I remember her from scorpio, years back.  Wasn't pretty back then and always looked spaced out.  Will allegedly do what ever you want.  Had a reputation for being very dirty.

Offline Jayf

She's still nice looking, but chavy. Very friendly and does whatever she's asked. Including cim. I'd go back for another punt

Offline Casey69

I’m certain I had written this one off as she had BB on her likes list.
Am I misremembering that?

Offline DaVINCI

Never seen her but I remember her from scorpio, years back.  Wasn't pretty back then and always looked spaced out.  Will allegedly do what ever you want.  Had a reputation for being very dirty.
l saw her in her Scorpio days (circa 2011) and l thought she was pretty, but l would agree with you she was definitely “glazed” when l saw her.