Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Savannah Glasgow  (Read 5004 times)

24 review(s) for CurvySavannah (18 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by PleadInsanity]

Offline Skiver

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 mins meeting at the start of 2020, prior to lockdown

Must be one of Glasgow’s longest serving and is well reviewed but she’s remained on my ‘B’ list until she started posting up new pics regularly over the past year or so. I was always wary that she’s be too much on the large side, but I was reassured by the pics and it wasn’t the case at all. A nice curvy milf figure.

Comms : Excellent. Arranged by AW email a few days in advance, then called on the day. Very friendly.

Location : Busy Merchant City street, buzzer entry,  plenty parking around (not free). Nice enough building although once inside I got lost trying to find her door as it's tucked away a bit. Flat was clean and bright and the bedroom had mirrored wardrobes.

Services : OW (my request) + full service. I prefer not to kiss and don’t do RO.

Looks : Plenty of pics and they’re accurate and seem very up to date which makes a nice change. She’s tall, and was easily 6ft with heels on. Lovely friendly attitude. Big soft enhanced tits, thickish legs but all in proportion really as she’s a tall girl.

Outfit : As requested from her pics, sheer blouse, short  tight skirt, black hold-ups and high stilettos. No bra on.

Action : Loved this visit. Was nervous so after a shower I asked for a back massage, but as soon as I got on the bed realised that was daft and so just rolled over. Savannah was at the bottom of the bed with her legs up at my end, and she started stroking my legs and blowing gently on my cock whilst I enjoyed a view of her stockings and heels. She soon began gentle cock & ball stroking, then it was on with the rubber for deep oral, nice and slow, as I knelt over her. I suggested we move position and she stepped off the bed. Without really thinking about it, I found myself standing behind her as she leaned against the wall, and she was just the perfect height to slip my cock up her.  After a short while, she asked if I wanted to bend her over the bedside cabinet that was right in front of the mirrored wardrobes, so we moved over there and off we went again. Fantastic view of her standing bent over in stockings and heels whilst I pumped her from behind. No daft noises from her, just the odd mmmm. Unplanned and without my usual finish over stockings and heels, I shot into the bag. A quick clean-up and chat with this really nice lass, and off. Excellent visit and a definite A-lister now.

Cheers.

Offline Kornam68

I've always fancied a visit, I may arrange after lockdown, thanks for the review