Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AnalovingAnnie - Edinburgh  (Read 3767 times)

3 review(s) for AnalovingAnnie (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Slaveofnature

AnalovingAnnie
Length 1 hour £130

External Link/Members Only

Happened before lockdown. Was looking for a short notice punt and Annie was the first to bite and the anal aspect was enticing to me.
Profile majors on the fact that she is toned, fit, loves it all ways plus how she used to look like private Benjamin.  Pictures on profile are limited as there is no gallery but the few that are there looked ok and there was nothing to put me off booking.

Communications were good and she replied quickly to my request for a short notice meet giving me postcode without me having to ask for it.

Arrived on time and was directed to lower door in block of modern flats, quite a few folk around and as usual felt self-conscious thinking that everyone must know what I was up to,  was let in without any behind the door faffing.
First impression of Annie is that she is a petite milf around 5’ 3”, not unattractive but nobody you would look twice at, slim and had a small shapely body.  Small breasts.  She hadn’t bothered to get dressed up for me and was wearing a t-shirt and leggings; the sort a mum would wear when messing around the house.  First impressions then not great.  Also the flat was obviously the family home which made me uncomfortable and rightly or wrongly I was worried about family members turning up unexpectedly.  It didn’t get better.
The bedroom that she led me to was cold and fairly bare with just a bed and nothing else to create a sense of comfort and warmth. Very utilitarian.  But maybe the sex would make up for the negative first impressions.  Nope!  She stripped off and her body was ok, and I stripped off as well.  OWO which was good, but then I wanted to have some raunchy sex in all holes so she went to get a condom but the cupboard was bare. That’s right  - no condoms.  The next 15 minutes was spent with her searching the house for a condom but none were to be found.  By this time my randiness had subsided pretty substantially as I realised there was not going to be any penetrative sex and I would have to settle for lots of foreplay.  Well foreplay is great and I love it but it needs to finish with a big bang and in Annies case I was wanting the final bang to be in her ass - and this is what I had spent £130 for.
She was apologetic but there was no offer of money back. I probably should have been more assertive and demanded a refund but I wasn’t in the mood and in the end got a blow job and left probably after 45 mins.

Offline Name Not Found

Bloody hell. I think I would have demanded some money back (possibly all of it) after that shitshow. Truly appalling; you have my sympathies.

Offline FBman78

I am certain she initially had bareback on her likes.

Offline Slaveofnature

I am certain she initially had bareback on her likes.
I'm pretty careful about checking for bareback and hope I didn't miss it here so maybe it all worked out for the best.  What really pisses me off about situations like that though is that a hard earned £130 has gone down the plug 'ole which could have been spent on a great punt with one of my other very dependable regulars.  Its a strange place your mind goes into when you decide that you are going to have a punt that day and pretty much nothing will stop it happening.  I usually start texting at 9 in the morning for a meet later on before or just after lunch and sometimes your first choices aren't available so you get more and more desperate eventually settling for someone like anal annie, taking one for the team, and falling flat on your face.
Self control is very hard in this game.

Offline Slaveofnature

Bloody hell. I think I would have demanded some money back (possibly all of it) after that shitshow. Truly appalling; you have my sympathies.
Thanks - a bit ashamed of myself for being such a coward  :blush:

Offline namron17

Exactly the same happened to be me with the no condom and the unsuccessful search for one
She did ask then “what do we do now “ and I do think she would have went Bareback !
But that was not for me so just went for a BJ which wasn’t the worst I ever had I must say
But wouldn’t be my first call back