Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Janine Paisley  (Read 8679 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 527158) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5271588) (10 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline AyrshirePunter

External Link/Members Only
Retrospective review
£120 hr
Comms: excellent, rapid replies to all texts.
Location: Paisley, centre, just off Glasgow Rd. Metered parking. Ooooft. The Syrian Free Army had obviously just retreated in bad order from this street. A barrel bomb or two would probably cause several million pounds worth of improvements...bins strewn everywhere, wood on the windows, abandoned cars. No bams hanging around at least. The flat itself was fine, looked like she lived there.
The girl: no B&S for this Romanian,  definitely as advertised...a solid 8.5/10, nice face, exceptional body...perfect firm handful breasts, hips but no fat, only a few intentional disfigurements (= body "art"). A couple of rashers in the sandwich but a relatively aesthetically pleasing fanny in the usual dark labia style of E.E. girls. Decent English, chatty enough.
Action: I don't kiss WGs, so whipped off her robe (no lingerie) and went straight to the other lips...fresh, clean, nice. Covered BJ, so-so because of the Scania inner tube condom, but decent depth and slurping, shifted her bum for me to stroke (didn't try to slip fingers in anywhere so can't give any info on her attitude to that). Sex in several positions, probably prolonged by that sock of a johnny, but very enjoyable with Janine working enthusiastically.  Shot the wad in mish with her nuzzling my neck. Clean up, bit of a crappy massage (just grabbing lumps of flesh...maybe because I didn't want her to use her perfumed oil). Eventually she went for more covered oral, not very effective, but a slippery handjob with her sitting on my face did the trick for pop 2 on 45mins. Once I've done twice, I'm off, don't really want to hang around, so can't say if she'd have tried to huckle me out as I got up to leave anyway.

Offline David1970

Her profile says she is 32 but she writes she is 27?  :unknown:

Offline AyrshirePunter

Could be anywhere in that range, late 20's would have been my guess. Most 34yr old WGs look about 55!
Her AW pics look up to date.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Just to say, what a well written, amusing and informative review that was.
Won’t be abandoning my favourite Paisley prossie (Good Girl 69) anytime soon though, despite Janines obvious attractions; her neighbourhood sounds too scary. Wouldn’t want to risk having my limo keyed.

Offline Name Not Found

Just to say, what a well written, amusing and informative review that was.
Won’t be abandoning my favorite Paisley prossie (Good Girl 69) anytime soon though, despite Janines obvious attractions; her neighbourhood sounds too scary. Wouldn’t want to risk having my limo keyed.

Not wishing to hijack the thread, but I'd been put off my long-standing intention to visit GG69 because of recent comments about her appearance. Now I find she's a favorite of a trusted reviewer I may have to reconsider as there must be something there worth experiencing.

Nice review by the way; short and to the point  :thumbsup:

Offline mickey1967

Could be anywhere in that range, late 20's would have been my guess. Most 34yr old WGs look about 55!
Her AW pics look up to date.

I'd have put her at late twenties at most.

Seems to have moved down to Bristol now, strange as when I saw her she seemed quite settled up here. Noticed she was working through the lockdown, and her green light is on today as well.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Not wishing to hijack the thread, but I'd been put off my long-standing intention to visit GG69 because of recent comments about her appearance. Now I find she's a favorite of a trusted reviewer I may have to reconsider as there must be something there worth experiencing.

Nice review by the way; short and to the point  :thumbsup:

I have missed the comments relating to GG69’s appearance. Obviously I haven’t seen her since before lockdown, but based on meetings I’ve had with her over the previous four years, I can confirm that she’s perfectly pleasing, facially, without looking like a film star.
So far as her body is concerned, she has lost a lot of weight in the last year, while retaining her beautiful breasts. Her waist is neat and her butt pert and nicely rounded. She’s about 5’ 8’’ and a size 12.
Bearing in mind that she is a woman in her late 30’s, I find her physically attractive, though her sheer lust also does it for me. She’s very submissive. And pure filth.
My assessment of GG69’s appearance is, of course, entirely personal and subjective.
BTW, I’m Edinburgh based, so a trek to Paisley is not an inconsiderable hassle.

Offline auldie63

BTW, I’m Edinburgh based, so a trek to Paisley is not an inconsiderable hassle.
But worth it surely to sample the miriad cultural delights and see the sophisticates sporting their refined living pursuits in our fair toon. We almost made it to city status you know, but we were deemed to be too near that cultural desert Glasgow!  :hi: 

Offline ComeAgain

« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 12:01:58 pm by ComeAgain »

Offline S.X. MacHine

But worth it surely to sample the miriad cultural delights and see the sophisticates sporting their refined living pursuits in our fair toon. We almost made it to city status you know, but we were deemed to be too near that cultural desert Glasgow!  :hi:

Indeed, Auldie. Paisley, population 100,000 = toon. Perth, population 50,000 = city. It’s an injustice.
AND, Perth has nae worthwhile providers, unlike your fair toon.  :rolleyes:

Offline David1970

Indeed, Auldie. Paisley, population 100,000 = toon. Perth, population 50,000 = city. It’s an injustice.
AND, Perth has nae worthwhile providers, unlike your fair toon.  :rolleyes:

Yes but 99,000 junkies  :lol:

Offline Name Not Found

I have missed the comments relating to GG69’s appearance. Obviously I haven’t seen her since before lockdown, but based on meetings I’ve had with her over the previous four years, I can confirm that she’s perfectly pleasing, facially, without looking like a film star.

Thanks for the comments; very helpful. I think I'll put her back on the post-lockdown list just for an hour of smutty fun.  Cheers.

Offline AyrshirePunter

Just to report, she's back. Saw her Friday, (review would be nearly identical to the original one at the top of this thread). Still in the same flat in rough bit of Paisley, I parked for free on Glasgow rd just round the corner. Very pretty girl, decent VFM if you can tolerate OW.

Offline mickey1967

Did you ask about OWO? It's on her services list now, which is new as it wasn't before when I saw her

Offline AyrshirePunter

Sorry, no. I hadn't noticed that she'd updated...she didn't give me the option, straight on with bag.

Offline Gbpunt

Just to report, she's back. Saw her Friday, (review would be nearly identical to the original one at the top of this thread). Still in the same flat in rough bit of Paisley, I parked for free on Glasgow rd just round the corner. Very pretty girl, decent VFM if you can tolerate OW.

If allowed can you say which street off Glasgow rd she is based? PM if can't post publicly. As glasgow road is quite long i'm trying to get a better idea where it is so best place to park etc.

cheers

Offline auldie63

Think it's behind the Grammer School. :hi: