Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Erotic & massages. Aberdeen  (Read 8173 times)

Offline jockerson

thought i do a review of this girl as i see shes back in aberdeen.

This punt was late january, early february i think
meet was on george street close to a bike shop,
It was the girl in the photos so no problem there.
£60 for half an hour
Started with a massage, bit too hard but good, then a bit of body to body.
Turned over and a bit more body to body.
Received owo which was good, bit to much of the slurping and groaning.
Had been a while so came a bit to quick but she did try round 2 but nothing was happening so finished my time with a shared shower
and just as time was up little jock came back to life  :dash:

Overall a nice enough girl. Her english is terrible and sometimes struggled to understand her.
Nice body with large, real i think tits
7/10
will give this a positive but nothing special about it

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 02:55:55 pm by jockerson »

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for posting this review Jockerson, I am amazed to read that she was actually the girl in the photos, she looks good!

It was the girl in the photos so no problem there.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 06:30:53 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline Massagetugga

thought i do a review of this girl as i see shes back in aberdeen.

To encourage arseholes to go just now to help spread the virus around? :dash:

FFS 

Offline hornyguylondon

FFS

Dont worry, they've removed the really important stuff like services and costs and left the less important things under "description" below  :wacko: Firm lockdown by vivastreet   :unknown:

NEW ✅I'm patty 23 year old from thai I'm small girl and very friendly ❤❤

********Massage Services Provided*********

* full personal

* Sensual Massage

* Body To Body Massage

* owo , kissing,gf

* Relaxing massages

********Booking Number & Working Time********

Working Time : 10.00 am - 9 pm 7 days a week

Give Me A Call : 0778712***

Offline jockerson

FFS

Iam sure you dont need encouragment

Offline Massagetugga

Iam sure you dont need encouragment

I certainly don’t need any encouragement to feel happy about saying what I said.
Dunno how many people need to die within a space of a few weeks for certain people to act responsibly. Maybe 100,000 instead of the likely 10,000 the country is at just now.

Offline EL1M1N8OR

I went to this profile and I can guarantee it was not the girl in the profile.  A couple of days later the profile was gone.

Offline jockerson

I went to this profile and I can guarantee it was not the girl in the profile.  A couple of days later the profile was gone.

when was this ?
as i said it WAS the girl in the pictures l met, bit soft focus photos but their of her

Offline Massagetugga

The ad and pictures stink of the nationwide (check, they are nationwide on VS, Gumtree etc) ring of orientals who are actually Chinese not Korean, Japanese and in this case I suspect not Thai. All B+S and most of the service stinking as much as the grotty flats. You mentioned her English was terrible. Check. If you rang up or arranged by text I bet the person who answered spoke good English or text messages were also good English?

The last thing they’d be pushing at the moment is anything to do with being Chinese.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 09:52:31 am by Massagetugga »

Offline EL1M1N8OR

when was this ?
as i said it WAS the girl in the pictures l met, bit soft focus photos but their of her

About 3 weeks ago.  The picture was no resemblance what so ever.  The girl couldn't speak a lick of English.  The only thing I could understand was "doggie".  Definitley not the person responding to my text messages either.

I got the impression she was chinese. 

I did wait a couple of days to do a review but the profile dissapeared.

On the street as you come off Woolmanhill roundabout toward George Street, running parallel to George Street.

Offline EL1M1N8OR

The choice was dire at the time.  The reason i picked this one out of all the other "Thai" profiles was the big tits in the photo.

Offline jockerson

no different girl i think. Her number ended in 3368, not that means a lot as they change numbers.
the one id seen was ON george street, dont think i can say a number on here but,
Back of her flat looked on to ecosse motorcycles
I think theres also 2 other thai/chinese girls working from charlotte street. Been to them both.

Offline EL1M1N8OR

That was definitely the photos used in the profile and a couple of days later they were gone.

Offline Lloydant

I've seen this girl a couple of times, can confirm the 3368 number is the girl in these pics.

Phenomenal body, and fairly enthusiastic fuck.