Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia Lovely GFE-Glasgow  (Read 3335 times)

51 review(s) for Antonia Lovely GFE (42 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

Offline 2 pair

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
In Dennistoun, not easy to park.
Was 60 pounds for half an hour, not 70 that's stated on her profile.
Dressed in a black bra and hot pants, with a fucking pair of flip flops on.
Handed her the fee and no sign of any tray, that some of you have experienced.

Get's unchanged and this attractive lass, puts a towel on the bed.
I get on first, then she's straight, at my dick, getting him fully erected, for her to put baby oil, over him, for some nice wanking techniques, then some nice owo.
I give her oral, till she either cums, or had enough, was hard to tell.
Then she comes back on to my body, no kissing at all, with more baby oil, with some nice hand movements.
Wasn't long till I cum.
This was shit, I hadn't given her 60 quid, for a fucking hand job and a oral session.

First time with a Romanian, in a long time and last as well.
I really felt, she couldn't be bothered and could be doing back to back bookings.
What ever the situation is, I won't be back.
There's enough lassies out there, that charge less, for a massage with H.E,
Not that, I am in to that, just shows the crap value of this cunt, I mean punt.
Banned reason: Previously banned undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Clattypats

What I can't wrap my head around here is (and you've not mentioned it in your review)... did you not ask for sex/request any positions... Surely you aren't that timid that you don't question anything... Just find it a bit strange tbh...  :unknown:

Offline 2 pair

I had requested this in my texts, to her before arriving.
Think it is fair to say, if you give each other oral, you usually end up with sex afterwards. ffs.
I had gone a bit soft, whilst giving her oral.
Just thought, she was getting me fully erected, before putting the condom on.

Offline Clattypats

I had requested this in my texts, to her before arriving.
Think it is fair to say, if you give each other oral, you usually end up with sex afterwards. ffs.
I had gone a bit soft, whilst giving her oral.
Just thought, she was getting me fully erected, before putting the condom on.
I request stuff in comms, but I also have a mouth on me during a booking, and if that was the case above, I'm sure I would open it ;)...Just saying like... :)

Offline 2 pair

I request stuff in comms, but I also have a mouth on me during a booking, and if that was the case above, I'm sure I would open it ;)...Just saying like... :)
Wouldn't surprise me, if you could talk, whilst giving a lass oral.
Everybody is different and during a punt, with a stranger, I can be fairly quiet.
Think she noticed this and saw a get out clause, to have a easy booking and finish me off, with hand relief.
Clearly wasn't there to enjoy the booking.

Offline Clattypats

Everybody is different and during a punt, with a stranger, I can be fairly quiet.
Think she noticed this and saw a get out clause, to have a easy booking and finish me off, with hand relief.
Clearly wasn't there to enjoy the booking.
I'm not questioning your review whatsoever, it's your review/rating... I always believe if someone has the "balls" to punt (and remember a first time seeing a WG for a booking, she is always a stranger) should  be able to request services while there... Read my last review, I pay my money, I request services relevant to the WGs LL. In comms, and also during the booking...  :hi:

Offline Clattypats

No need for your sarcastic Bullshit either  :timeout:
... Unless you were muff diving her for the full 30 minutes I think you can speak up... :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 07:09:15 pm by Clattypats »

Offline 2 pair

Like I said, I had requested, what positions, I wanted beforehand.
I get nerves inside me, at the start of the punt and have had most girls making me feel relaxed and assured on arrival.
Antonia was okay, but just okay.
On my last 2 reviews, there was plenty of chat before hitting the sack, there wasn't that much on this one, just assumed.
Maybe next time, I'll write out a letter, for the sp to read when I arrive haha.

Offline rowdee1

Three negatives from the last five reviews. I was thinking of giving her another try, but don't think I'll bother now.

Thanks for the update.

Rowdee

Offline Clattypats

Like I said, I had requested, what positions, I wanted beforehand.
I get nerves inside me, at the start of the punt and have had most girls making me feel relaxed and assured on arrival.
Antonia was okay, but just okay.
On my last 2 reviews, there was plenty of chat before hitting the sack, there wasn't that much on this one, just assumed.
Maybe next time, I'll write out a letter, for the sp to read when I arrive haha.
Yeah, I have seen the other 2 you've seen aswell so you don't need to teach me how to suck eggs :D... You don't need to write a letter, better just opening your gub and words will come out... :sarcastic:

You seem to have enough about you being relatively "new" to the site to question other people's reviews funnily enough..  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=255241.msg2604446#msg2604446
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 07:23:44 pm by Clattypats »

Offline 2 pair

Three negatives from the last five reviews. I was thinking of giving her another try, but don't think I'll bother now.

Thanks for the update.

Rowdee
Just read your review on her and agree, that she is very mechanical.
I think, even if I had manged to to pump her, the rest of the time wouldn't have wanted me, to go back.
A very non interested sp for me, more of how quickly can I get this guy to cum.
She was also more interested in herself, in how good she looked.

Offline 2 pair

Yeah, I have seen the other 2 you've seen aswell so you don't need to teach me how to suck eggs :D... You don't need to write a letter, better just opening your gub and words will come out... :sarcastic:

You seem to have enough about you being relatively "new" to the site to question other people's reviews funnily enough..  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=255241.msg2604446#msg2604446
You seem like you need to score points over people, that I can't be bothered with.
I have submitted a review, based on my own experience, have replied to 1 question and will answer more, if need be.
The whole point, of this forum, is surely to help each other out, for who's good and not.
Point scoring, is up to you, but not for me, as I expect, if I carried on, there would be more replies.
I am expecting, a few more, but unless it is about this punt, I won't be replying.

Offline Clattypats

The whole point, of this forum, is surely to help each other out, for who's good and not.
Point scoring, is up to you, but not for me
You don't need to tell me what the point of this forum is :rolleyes:.. Point scoring, no, I'm allowed to reply to posts/reviews in any form I wish, within reason... You make a post, or review, expect replies that's how it works whether you like them or not...

I've stated your review was your review and rating - fine- I only asked why you didn't question services while there... If you can't grasp that, you are best waiting for the "so called" replies you strive for, that might be more/less favourable "In your opinion"... Better luck with your next punt... :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 07:54:53 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Dukey

Five hours since this  negative was posted and Antonia hasn't been on to "defend" herself yet.
Fuck sake. Wonder if she has learned a lesson from the last time.

Offline FBman78

It was supposed to be a 30 min punt, how long was it really?  Also why was she charging less than advertised?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 12:15:40 am by FBman78 »

Offline DirtyDick78

Did you confirm with her if it was a "one pop" in a half hour punt??

Must WGs I've asked usually only allow the one pop, only a few make an exception in my experience.

Not her fault you came a bit too quickly 😉

Offline 2 pair

I had been there for about half an hour.
Had given each other oral, for quite a bit.
Once I pop, that's the end for me.
When I had contacted her, I had said the other week, your fee was 60.
Suppose trying to negotiate, with a Romanian, isn't a good idea.

Offline DirtyDick78

I'm struggling to find what you're complaining about here.

You were in for you're agreed time, you got, in your words, "nice wanking techniques" and "nice owo" and you came!

But you seem pissed off and have given her a NEG because she didn't initiate the fucking!

Well hate to tell you pal, you're the paying punter. You tell her what you want, how you want it and when you want it. You canny blame her for just going with the flow and making you come before you fucked her.

Offline FBman78

Sounds to me like you both took your eye of time and she did you quick towards the end.  Poor show by her but yeah you also could have steered the meet better.

Offline Jock D

No need for your sarcastic Bullshit either  :timeout:
As you would never indulge in such behaviour :music:

you don't need to teach me how to suck eggs :D...
Of course he doesn't...you've been there...done it all... :cool:

You don't need to tell me what the point of this forum is :rolleyes:
Obviously not...You're The Man Clatty :thumbsup:

You make a post, or review, expect replies that's how it works whether you like them or not...
Very true...but you forgot to add...you don't have to reply to every fucken post :drinks:

but I also have a mouth on me
You'd be doing the forum a favour if you kept it shut for a while...eh? ;)

Offline 2 pair

I'm struggling to find what you're complaining about here.

You were in for you're agreed time, you got, in your words, "nice wanking techniques" and "nice owo" and you came!

But you seem pissed off and have given her a NEG because she didn't initiate the fucking!

Well hate to tell you pal, you're the paying punter. You tell her what you want, how you want it and when you want it. You canny blame her for just going with the flow and making you come before you fucked her.
My punt, my review, left unhappy = a negative review for me.
I won't be going back and wouldn't recommend her.
Felt she took to much time, to avoid any intercourse.

Offline Jock D

My punt, my review, left unhappy = a negative review for me.

Bottom line...that's what UKP is all about :thumbsup:

Offline Clattypats

but you forgot to add...you don't have to reply to every fucken post :drinks:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252447.msg2576376#msg2576376

Oh dear, pots n kettles again Jock... Your hypocrisy knows no bounds... Will it ever sink into that thick bonce of yours...  :wacko: :D

Offline Jock D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252447.msg2576376#msg2576376

Oh dear, pots n kettles again Jock... Your hypocrisy knows no bounds... Will it ever sink into that thick bonce of yours...  :wacko: :D

Can't help yourself, can you? Always got to have the last word :lol:

You take yourself very seriously, don't you Clatty?...then again, I suppose it's understandable...because nobody else does :sarcastic:

Offline Clattypats

You take yourself very seriously, don't you Clatty?...then again, I suppose it's understandable...because nobody else does :sarcastic:
Yadda Yadda Yadda... Well, when I ever find that "Fuck that I give" about what you think, you'll be the first to know Jock (the hypocrite)...  :D... Now why don't you toddle on and pester other members (every 2 seconds) about locations n shit.... :sarcastic:

Offline Clattypats

Plus, dafty, stop putting "question marks" (asking me questions) in your posts, and I probably won't respond :wacko:.. If you don't want me to have the last word...  :crazy:

Quote/multi-quote/stalk, troll me in every thread you want with your wee digs... Waste of time, because I don't really care...  :lol: