Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mulan Olina - Thai - Edgware Road - April 2024  (Read 1223 times)

Online Munter84

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened April 2024.

Comms
All via whatsapp with the agency. 10/10 comms actually, far better than I am accustomed to. Meet was quickly agreed and full address given well ahead of time.

The Venue
Second floor mansion house flat just off Edgware Road and a minute's walk from the tube station of the same name (circle line). Mulan lives and works with Betty. Decently kitted out little place with double bed, bathroom, etc.

The Lady
No particular resemblance to the very heavily made-up and edited website photos - the elaborate eye makeup and coloured contacts certainly weren't there when I visited! - but nonetheless attractive in a much more believable and human way. Still heavily made-up but looks to be a pretty girl regardless. Stereotypical Thai physique if that's an acceptable thing to say: slim body, long torso and short legs, flattish butt, pleasantly enhanced boobs with large perky nipples. Lips feel like they've had work too. Speaks limited and very heavily accented English but we managed to communicate. Multiple tattoos as shown in the photos, also on her lower back.

The Action
I stepped into the apartment, and Mulan's first action was to drop to the floor to untie my laces and remove my shoes. This more or less set the tone for the almost cartoonishly submissive sexual pampering that would follow.

In brief: sorted paperwork, accepted a bottle of water, Mulan continued to undress me in a maternal yet sexual way, FK, mutual groping. Moving to the bathroom Mulan poured mouthwash then we climbed into a shared shower, plenty of soapy finger-up-bum and OWO shenanigans, then back in the room for more OWO. "You like rim?" she asked, and proceeded to positively french kiss my arsehole for an extended duration - that's one thing ticked off the bucket list, not unpleasant but not something I'd prioritise. On with the condom and we did a few positions, she also accepted a gentle finger up the arse. Eventually I tired, and I let her finish me with mouth and hand. I came, and she gamely rushed to catch as much as she could in her mouth. We wrapped up with a pleasant enough back massage (unlike other Thai providers I've seen, Mulan appears to have had no training) and another shared shower. A few last kisses and hugs, dressed, she insisted on tying my shoelaces, and that's all folks. Off to the nearby pub for a post-punt pint.

Damage
£150 for 1 hour. FK, OWO, RIM, protected sex, CIM, shared shower. FK rarely strayed into DFK territory, perhaps in part due to her lip fillers. A-levels on offer but had no time to partake on this occasion - if I were to revisit, I would do A-levels instead of rimming. It was such a nice submissive punt that it didn't occur to me to go down on her, so I couldn't say how RO on her is.

Verdict
Very very strong positive. A few minor caveats as mentioned, but her attitude was absolutely faultless and I have to say the agency made things very easy too. I'll probably sample a few of her other highly rated stablemates first but will undoubtedly visit again.