Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cara_XStunning - Tottenham Hale  (Read 7617 times)

24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6877517) (22 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Rayray23k

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Coms: the organiser I was messaging via WhatsApp was a bit of a hit and miss.
Previous week I asked to book in advance.
Gave me address in Blackhorse Road. Then said to message on the day 1 or 2 hours before.
A few days later I had some free time and wanted to see if she was free. I had no response all day even though I could see the messages where being read. I thought maybe I was being ignored but can't see why.
Then the day came and I messaged again confirming the appointment I asked for. No reply till a few hours later. This time a new address near Tottenham Hale.

Apartment. New build flat quite difficult to find as it's tucked right away behind where you'd think it was.

The girl:
Compared to the pictures, I would say she's probably not as long legged or as tall as she looks but as always we all know they're photoshopped.
Many discribed her as fit and I was really hoping to see a fit Thai but in honesty she shows no signs of working out but she does have a young slender and health body.
She's well proportional and has a nice peachy natural bum with bolt on books with under scars. Nipples are a bit wider than most, cute natural face with bleached blond hair.
She had a very defensive laid back attitude when we first met. I guess she was suspicious if I was Thai myself.

Price £100 for 45 mis + £30 for CIM

The meet.
She came to open the door at the front of the building and she was plainly clothed in a t shirt and shorts.
Nice smile and a bit quiet.
When we got to the apartment and done the ad in I took a shower and brushed my teeth.
Returned back to her room. She had stripped off to wearing a boob tube and a mini skirt. We talked a little to loosen up and started kissing. DFK straight off.
I swept her up and sat her across my lap with my towel still wrapped round me where we snogged our faces off and I stroked her ass with one hand and holding her up with the other. To my surprise, she wasn't wearing any knickers and I could feel her juices flowing out her pussy as I stroked her lips so my fingers took a dive and she sucked on my tongue.
She was really getting into it and my mast was setting up tent as I opened her legs and finger fucked her.
I picker her up again and laid her onto the bed, mounted over her starting kissing her lips then making my way down all over her body to her other lips below. Conducted RO for a few minutes before I stood up, held her hand and pulled her up for some impressive OWO. She encouraged me to fuck her mouth and grabbed my arse pulling my hips in which was amazing.
She then stops looks at me and slides her self off the edge of the bed so shes kneeling under me and started to suck on my balls whilst running my tip wearing my dick like a unicorn horn.
She was bring me close and stopping quite a few times.
I stopped her nd pushed her head back  holding both her hands above her head on the bed, whilst she's kneeling still with her legs open, bent down for more DFK and fingering at the same time.
This gave my dick a chance to calm down a bit.
She gets on the bed and takes out the dom. I kneeled down on the bed and shegice a me a quick DT suck before putting the condom on.
Straight onto missionary. Nice and slow, sensual, deep breathing and tongue sucking and eye to eye contact. She gasps as I thrust deeper and deeper. One hand behind her head, the other lifting up one of her knees we fucked at a good sensual pace. Dare I say it felt like love making and her facial expressions where ecstatic as she came with both legs over my shoulder.
Turned her legs to the side and carried on smoothly fucking her admiring her perfect arse occasional tongue exchanging.
I fell down behind her and spooned her deeply whilst grabbing her firm tits and she squeezes. My hand over her boobs.
I told her I was about to cum and she gets up over me and says "no too soon" and mounts me. Cow girl.
She rode me gently but my sap was so far up I was past the pont of no return. She ground her pussy on my dick hard and fast as I unloaded it deep inside.
Fuck me I was so flustered and either she is an amazing actor, or she genuinely enjoyed this love making session.
We cleaned up with wet wipes and she cuddles and kissed for a few minutes. To my surprise, I was hard again and she asked if I can go again. But I knew my time was up and i couldn't stay any longer. We kissed some more whilst cuddling and fondling each other for a while longer before I really had to go.
She apologised for not finishing CIM but I didn't mind. I said well do it next time and she can keep the £30.

Summary : I was very surprised on the level of intimacy on this particular punt.
I mean I've never had a punt where I felt like the girl was genuinely into me and wanted me to stay longer than wheat I paid. Don't get me wrong I loved it and it was a very authentic GFE but I almost felt guilty I had to leave.
Overall Cara is a beautiful and exceptional girl which exceeded my expectations and I'm sure I'll be returning.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 11:19:52 pm by Rayray23k »

Offline tp69

Offline Rayray23k

Maybe too soon to write another review so I'll just add to here.

I saw Cara again but this time for 1h £120 plus CIM owed from last visit.
Same again communication via WhatsApp. Have to say not the best organisation from her agent and had to wait 20 mins outside when she was supposed to come open the door.

She recognised me straight away and was pleased yet surprised to see me so soon.

Paperwork then showered.
Action was pretty much the same with the same enthusiasm. DFK and tongue sucking straight away with my fingers in her wet pussy whilst standing.
Threw her onto the bed and kissed passionately from one set of lips to the other.
She sat up and pushed me to the wall and suckled me off OWO till I came deep in her mouth. She took every drop deep down her throat. Went to bathroom to sput out what she could and mouth wash. This was only 15 minutes in.
When she came back she checked her phone. I grabbed her and said I'm not done yet. She dropped her phone and we carried onto fondling and kissing in bed. I told her not to let me go soft and we went into a 69 where I wrapped my arms round her tiny waist and face dived into a heavenly view.
She was working on by balls, flicking and sucking away and bought me back to glory where she DTed for a while.
I was sso surprised I recovered so quickly.
Bag on and into kneeling doggy with her face buried in the bed ass cheaks up high. I stood up and pounded her hard for ages till she was screaming into the mattress.
Flipped her over and kissed away trying to catch a breath.
Into slow missionary with her legs wrapped round me pulling me in deep.
I pulled her to the edge of the bed and stood up and carried on at a faster pace holding her legs wide apart.  She dook a pounding like a champ. She was very vocal and was in extacy with my hands holding her neck and face with a thumb in her mouth before blowing a second load collapsing into a hot swesty mess.
We cleaned up and I went to shower. With just over 10 minutes left we had a really nice post sex cuddle kissing and talking till her alarm went off.

Offline Snax

Extremely tempted but I for one second don't believe that's a woman. Look at the hands. No thanks!!

Offline joshwinkers

I saw her last week and am absolutely convinced she's a woman, I've been with women in the past who I've suspected are trans (and don't care, as long as they look pretty and the punt's great) but I didn't think for a second that Cara wasn't born female. As it says in nearly all the reviews, the photos are of her but they've been manipulated, and weirdly she's much much prettier in person.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 07:43:20 pm by joshwinkers »

Offline tp69

Extremely tempted but I for one second don't believe that's a woman. Look at the hands. No thanks!!

Considering you haven't had a single positive punt, it could be your own taste in woman is what's fucked. Do better and cut the trolling.

Offline droplet

Hey OP,

Do you have her number? I see shes relocating to croydon and is green but there is no number anymore. You can PM me. Thanks. For some reason I can only pm people who has replied to me but I cant msg new people (?)

Thanks loads,

Offline LLPunting

Hey OP,

Do you have her number? I see shes relocating to croydon and is green but there is no number anymore. You can PM me. Thanks. For some reason I can only pm people who has replied to me but I cant msg new people (?)

Thanks loads,

Numbers change, if it's not advertised wait for the update to be published.  "Trading" unpublished numbers via PM is one of the main reasons people get their PM privileges reviewed.  If you are unable to PM then encouraging others to risk their privileges isn't a good thing.

Offline droplet

Numbers change, if it's not advertised wait for the update to be published.  "Trading" unpublished numbers via PM is one of the main reasons people get their PM privileges reviewed.  If you are unable to PM then encouraging others to risk their privileges isn't a good thing.

Ok thanks, didnt know about this rule.

Offline Snax

Considering you haven't had a single positive punt, it could be your own taste in woman is what's fucked. Do better and cut the trolling.
marvelous. Called out for warning people about negative punts that I've had, now I've seen it all.

Welcome to 2022, where if you speak the truth you get called a 'troll'.

Snowflake! Keep it moving and do better. I will always speak my mind.

Offline tp69

marvelous. Called out for warning people about negative punts that I've had, now I've seen it all.

Welcome to 2022, where if you speak the truth you get called a 'troll'.

Snowflake! Keep it moving and do better. I will always speak my mind.

You got called out for your moronic comment about her hands and that she couldn't possibly be a woman.

My ex-wife's hands were nearly the size of mine, my god she must've been born with a cock and I just never noticed.

Offline Rayray23k

Hey OP,

Thanks loads,

Sorry buddy I would recommend waiting for her profile to have a green light again

Offline LLPunting

You got called out for your moronic comment about her hands and that she couldn't possibly be a woman.

My ex-wife's hands were nearly the size of mine, my god she must've been born with a cock and I just never noticed.

Actually TP you slandered him based on your misapprehension about what his reviews say about his punting.
By all means call him a fool for talking about hands if you must, that would be your valid contrary opinion.
Pretending you didn't make a mistake is foolish.

Offline Snax

I went to see Cara.

Review is coming.

Offline tp69

Actually TP you slandered him based on your misapprehension about what his reviews say about his punting.
By all means call him a fool for talking about hands if you must, that would be your valid contrary opinion.
Pretending you didn't make a mistake is foolish.

I was trolling him in the way he was trolling the OP.

What I find annoying is the OP, and others, have spent their hard earned and enjoyed their punt, then taken the time to review her, and then some clown decides to make an ignorant comment like that.

Offline tp69

I went to see Cara.

Review is coming.

So 2 days ago you wouldn't go near her, yet now you've been to see her.   :dash:

Offline LLPunting

I was trolling him in the way he was trolling the OP.

What I find annoying is the OP, and others, have spent their hard earned and enjoyed their punt, then taken the time to review her, and then some clown decides to make an ignorant comment like that.

He made one post about her hands, said nothing about the OP's post or review history or wrongly presumed any incompetence.
You made a flawed accusation out of spite without refering to his post history which, if you'd read it, clearly indicates he punts successfully with other SPs and has done for years.

There are very few here (in London at least) who post about every different SP they see and clearly alot who don't share about the positives and regulars they want to secretly hoard for themselves, they admit it or the evidence is there to confidently infer it. 

You may find repetitive doubting of certain SP nationalities racist, transphobic and petty if done out of hand (pun intended) but in this case he presented flimsy evidence for his overly cynical personal caution.  Why be so sensitive about someone else's fears, even if you think they're mistaken or you believe trans have the right to withhold their pre-transition gender from sex partners?  If you are happy to punt enhanced women from a community that has a higher incidence of trans than most of us see in civvy street then leave him to his more inhibited punting.  Better still challenge his prejudice with convincing argument that sex with a trans SP is likely to be better than with the average cis-female one.

Offline tp69

He made one post about her hands, said nothing about the OP's post or review history or wrongly presumed any incompetence.
You made a flawed accusation out of spite without refering to his post history which, if you'd read it, clearly indicates he punts successfully with other SPs and has done for years.

There are very few here (in London at least) who post about every different SP they see and clearly alot who don't share about the positives and regulars they want to secretly hoard for themselves, they admit it or the evidence is there to confidently infer it. 

You may find repetitive doubting of certain SP nationalities racist, transphobic and petty if done out of hand (pun intended) but in this case he presented flimsy evidence for his overly cynical personal caution.  Why be so sensitive about someone else's fears, even if you think they're mistaken or you believe trans have the right to withhold their pre-transition gender from sex partners?  If you are happy to punt enhanced women from a community that has a higher incidence of trans than most of us see in civvy street then leave him to his more inhibited punting.  Better still challenge his prejudice with convincing argument that sex with a trans SP is likely to be better than with the average cis-female one.

:thumbsup:

Offline Convince Me

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Coms: the organiser I was messaging via WhatsApp was a bit of a hit and miss.
Previous week I asked to book in advance.
Gave me address in Blackhorse Road. Then said to message on the day 1 or 2 hours before.
A few days later I had some free time and wanted to see if she was free. I had no response all day even though I could see the messages where being read. I thought maybe I was being ignored but can't see why.
Then the day came and I messaged again confirming the appointment I asked for. No reply till a few hours later. This time a new address near Tottenham Hale.

Apartment. New build flat quite difficult to find as it's tucked right away behind where you'd think it was.

The girl:
Compared to the pictures, I would say she's probably not as long legged or as tall as she looks but as always we all know they're photoshopped.
Many discribed her as fit and I was really hoping to see a fit Thai but in honesty she shows no signs of working out but she does have a young slender and health body.
She's well proportional and has a nice peachy natural bum with bolt on books with under scars. Nipples are a bit wider than most, cute natural face with bleached blond hair.
She had a very defensive laid back attitude when we first met. I guess she was suspicious if I was Thai myself.

Price £100 for 45 mis + £30 for CIM

The meet.
She came to open the door at the front of the building and she was plainly clothed in a t shirt and shorts.
Nice smile and a bit quiet.
When we got to the apartment and done the ad in I took a shower and brushed my teeth.
Returned back to her room. She had stripped off to wearing a boob tube and a mini skirt. We talked a little to loosen up and started kissing. DFK straight off.
I swept her up and sat her across my lap with my towel still wrapped round me where we snogged our faces off and I stroked her ass with one hand and holding her up with the other. To my surprise, she wasn't wearing any knickers and I could feel her juices flowing out her pussy as I stroked her lips so my fingers took a dive and she sucked on my tongue.
She was really getting into it and my mast was setting up tent as I opened her legs and finger fucked her.
I picker her up again and laid her onto the bed, mounted over her starting kissing her lips then making my way down all over her body to her other lips below. Conducted RO for a few minutes before I stood up, held her hand and pulled her up for some impressive OWO. She encouraged me to fuck her mouth and grabbed my arse pulling my hips in which was amazing.
She then stops looks at me and slides her self off the edge of the bed so shes kneeling under me and started to suck on my balls whilst running my tip wearing my dick like a unicorn horn.
She was bring me close and stopping quite a few times.
I stopped her nd pushed her head back  holding both her hands above her head on the bed, whilst she's kneeling still with her legs open, bent down for more DFK and fingering at the same time.
This gave my dick a chance to calm down a bit.
She gets on the bed and takes out the dom. I kneeled down on the bed and shegice a me a quick DT suck before putting the condom on.
Straight onto missionary. Nice and slow, sensual, deep breathing and tongue sucking and eye to eye contact. She gasps as I thrust deeper and deeper. One hand behind her head, the other lifting up one of her knees we fucked at a good sensual pace. Dare I say it felt like love making and her facial expressions where ecstatic as she came with both legs over my shoulder.
Turned her legs to the side and carried on smoothly fucking her admiring her perfect arse occasional tongue exchanging.
I fell down behind her and spooned her deeply whilst grabbing her firm tits and she squeezes. My hand over her boobs.
I told her I was about to cum and she gets up over me and says "no too soon" and mounts me. Cow girl.
She rode me gently but my sap was so far up I was past the pont of no return. She ground her pussy on my dick hard and fast as I unloaded it deep inside.
Fuck me I was so flustered and either she is an amazing actor, or she genuinely enjoyed this love making session.
We cleaned up with wet wipes and she cuddles and kissed for a few minutes. To my surprise, I was hard again and she asked if I can go again. But I knew my time was up and i couldn't stay any longer. We kissed some more whilst cuddling and fondling each other for a while longer before I really had to go.
She apologised for not finishing CIM but I didn't mind. I said well do it next time and she can keep the £30.

Summary : I was very surprised on the level of intimacy on this particular punt.
I mean I've never had a punt where I felt like the girl was genuinely into me and wanted me to stay longer than wheat I paid. Don't get me wrong I loved it and it was a very authentic GFE but I almost felt guilty I had to leave.
Overall Cara is a beautiful and exceptional girl which exceeded my expectations and I'm sure I'll be returning.
Her profile states £30 extra shot. I take this to mean the second cumming. Was those discussed at the outset, 1st or 2nd visit?

Offline Rayray23k

Her profile states £30 extra shot. I take this to mean the second cumming. Was those discussed at the outset, 1st or 2nd visit?
It was discussed upon visiting. She had no idea even though I confirmed time and services over the phone because its not her your messaging.
1h is 2 pops if I recall.

Offline joshwinkers

Yeah, when I saw her she said I could cum twice in the hour, but annoyingly I can only manage it the once these days.

Offline Rayray23k

Yeah, when I saw her she said I could cum twice in the hour, but annoyingly I can only manage it the once these days.
I'm the same.
Very rarely do I get hard second time in 1h so I was amazed I came twice. But usually just having a second round is a win for me as it means the game continues and its more about the moment then the end game for me.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 07:15:53 pm by Rayray23k »