Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Byanca Bya 69 - Aldgate  (Read 3853 times)

37 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5844023) (14 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5310555) (2 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Streetnat1

Got a few reviews to post so will keep these short and sweet.

External Link/Members Only

Price paid: £120 for an hour

Positives:
Girl in the pictures
Friendly and engaging.
Natural body. Small but perfect titties, slim waist, lovely hips to hold onto and nice shapely ass. Very pretty face, especially when she smiles.
Proper dfk
Good BJ technique. Not afraid to take it all down and makes it sloppy
Puts in a shift during sex. No restrictions.
she was naughty and raunchy all through the punt to the point of walking me out the door.

Neutral:
Location is not the most discreet.

Negatives:
Made to wait outside the front door for about 15 minutes.
In that time, met a fellow punter who was waiting for her flatmate. No awkwardness between us as we both knew what we were there for but not ideal.

Summary:
Really enjoyed myself and will definitely book up a repeat session once timing aligns.

Offline user1437

I had 2 punts with Byanca. The first one (30 min) was super good and similar to what you're describing, the second one (1 hour and out after like 25min tops) was prime romanian experience with a completely disinterested girl barely doing anything and commanding me to lie down and wait.

I've been wondering if I should try a third. Feels like a lottery with her reviews, glad you had the good side of her!

Offline king tarzan

I had 2 punts with Byanca. The first one (30 min) was super good and similar to what you're describing, the second one (1 hour and out after like 25min tops) was prime romanian experience with a completely disinterested girl barely doing anything and commanding me to lie down and wait.

I've been wondering if I should try a third. Feels like a lottery with her reviews, glad you had the good side of her!

My first time with her was good
2nd time she was a lying time wasting bitch so I left..

Simpletto
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bedhedred

I spent North of 1k from the first pnd in 2019 to the last failed session. She doesn't give a stuff about repeat business. Very disruptive person who actively sabotages the punt if you have not busted your nut when she is bored servicing you.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 04:08:23 pm by bedhedred »

Offline king tarzan

I spent North of 1k from the first pnd in 2019 to the last failed session. She doesn't give a stuff about repeat business. Very disruptive person who actively sabotages the punt if you have not busted your nut when she is bored servicing you.

How many different cock rods do think she's had in her fanny pond??😂😂😂😂😂

Offline bedhedred

Probably about a kilometer laid out end to end, like many others.

Offline king tarzan

back with new profile

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Still super sexy slut looking
Probably the best sexy slut look in London
And all natural too.. credit where it's due
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 07:38:27 am by king tarzan »

Offline Meursault

Yeah. I found her super attractive and sexy but she's moody.

Offline king tarzan

Yeah. I found her super attractive and sexy but she's moody.

100% pure super sexy slut slapper ho