Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leicester Coventyr Rugby LE9 HOTEL AND A GIRL Recommend please  (Read 751 times)

Offline Baldy

Guys ,

I have a little shindig in June somewhere around the Leicester , Coventry , Rugby triangle. I would like 2 recommendation please based on my fanatasy of the lonely businessman that gets a knock on his hotel door .

1.I will be paying for a hotel for the night so need someone to spec a hotel with good safe parking and more importantly one that has a large lobby area that a call girl can walk into around 8-9Pm and not be challenged , somewhere she can just walk straight up to my room . Any of the Hiltons or big chain type hotels will suffice Hilton Marriot or Hilton Leicester come to mind , your suggestion are gladly appreciated.

2.I need an outcall girl that is reliable , will provide a no bullshit service - OWO and a large rack would be great  :D

Thanks in advance

Offline Taggart

Suggestions:

Marriott Leicester - big and anonymous, but think has barriered car park.
Ibis - Coventry South - rooms a walk from reception, no parking restrictions. See two WGs there.
Mill on the Soar - on B4114, s/w Leicester. Rooms and reception separate, easy in and out (the hotel).

Leicester city centre - Holiday Inn may be an option, and Ramada encore - been there for a session, and no issues.

Nuneaton - Long Shoot - bit downmarket, but rooms separate and used by a local WG for gangbangs.

Final option may be Hinckley Island hotel, right by M69.

Ladies ?  Dont punt locally, and WGs at Ibis were touring...