Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strange ad got me thinking scam?  (Read 691 times)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
External Link/Members Only

So I see this ad, nice tits looks worth a dip but ....
 Ok first thing that raises suspicions the phone number is a secure 50p/min number... Who does that

So you hit the OP name and you see their phone number and address (lol)

I google the phone number and there's 84 ads on gum tree for "massage only" but this ad is for full service..

Thirdly... All the pics have lines blended that would suggest a phone has taken a pic from a pc monitor, not quite sure why they would do that unless the pics are stolen?

Anyone ever tried this number/ girl / service ? Apparently thai Emma in Beeston 

Offline Owwhatanight

Give her a go, I mean you have done most of the East mids Thai girls and given us great reviews.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I might give it a call later, but it just didn't add up, either the lady that "only does massage" has got adventurous or needs to earn a few more pennies or someone has scammed her phone number to make her look bad.

It also says it's an agency rather than independant
Previous ad's with that number are advertising all over derby and notts...

It wouldn't be the first time I managed to get more out of a massage lady :D

Offline Owwhatanight

We await your review then.   

Offline gerald57

External Link/Members Only
I google the phone number and there's 84 ads on gum tree for "massage only" but this ad is for full service..
There seem to be a few Chinese/Thai FS providers who run totally separate Gumtree ads that describe in great detail the range of massage services that they offer. I rang one a few months back (on Meadow Road as it turned out) enquiring as to the cost of the various massage options to be told straight away £60 Full Service for half hour and £100 per hour. I presume they are using Gumtree as a free alternative marketing outlet and sticking to its rules about prohibiting sexual services in the ad but using any leads they get to make it clear what is on offer. Don't know about the photos though - it could be it is one of the operations that have a different girl each week and implies they are young 20's and what you often find is late 30's or older!