Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Working in Hinckley Nuneaton Area next week  (Read 1932 times)

Offline Handy-Andy83

Hi Fellow Punters
I'm travelling up from Hampshire and working in the Hinckley / Nuneaton area next week and wondered if anyone could recommend someone to see looking for someone 25-35 average figure most importantly nice pair of boobs anything from a D upwards would be a bonus if you could recommend that would be great

Cheers
Andy

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Maybe you should get this changed to the West Mids section. It's over the border  :hi:

Offline Handy-Andy83

Ok will do thanks for the help

Offline Taggart

Maybe you should get this changed to the West Mids section. It's over the border  :hi:
No. Hinckley is East Midlands Nuneaton borderline west.

Couple of possibles in Earl Shilton, few miles from Hinckley. Search on AW.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I have revived an old thread, in the hope that members will post a few recommendations for the Coventry / Nuneaton / Bedworth / Hinckley areas

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71356.0

Offline Handy-Andy83

Blimey didn't know it was a complicated as this  :D  so i posted it in the West Mids as well

Offline chandlerhandler

Blimey didn't know it was a complicated as this  :D  so i posted it in the West Mids as well

We've pissed on all the lamposts & marked our territory to define the boundries but we don't mind sharing our bitches with other areas just a little bit!  :P

Offline Handy-Andy83

Well so far no tips god its going to be a boring few days in the Midlands

Offline HailWood

Well so far no tips god its going to be a boring few days in the Midlands
Bit outside my play zone. There’s some good lasses in Leicester if you can drive or are you looking for in-call? Try an AW search and then come back to us for further info in anything you spot.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Try reading some reviews on here.  :dash:
Hinckley and Nuneaton are hardly well renowned punting towns. Leicester and Coventry not to far away if you willing to put a bit of effort in.  :hi:

Offline Handy-Andy83

Bit outside my play zone. There’s some good lasses in Leicester if you can drive or are you looking for in-call? Try an AW search and then come back to us for further info in anything you spot.
Thanks mate i'll have a look and come back to you, but if you have one with average build but nice big boobs not worried about nationality

Cheers

Offline Handy-Andy83

Have you seen Miss Classy Type i know she's in Coventry but maybe you're paths have crossed?

External Link/Members Only

Offline HailWood

Have you seen Miss Classy Type i know she's in Coventry but maybe you're paths have crossed?

I have not but there are quite a few reviews of her and the last one only about a week ago.

Mandy Fox is a popular and well reviewed lass. Pretty and good service.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 10:37:55 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline Handy-Andy83

I have not but there are quite a few reviews of her and the last one only about a week ago.

Mandy Fox is a popular and well reviewed lass. Pretty and good service.

Cheers Mike

Offline demon_wookie

Ok from what I know in regards to Hinckley

There is a Thai massage shop on cov road but you are only likely to get Hand relief
and if you are looking on Adultwork beware of profiles like External Link/Members Only that offer "fuck all my holes" or have a private gallery for £1.20 as these seem to be scams plus going on opinions on here this may well be a scam External Link/Members Only

Now if you can travel There is Aroma in Barwell but again this is massage and hand relief and there are reviews on here
External Link/Members Only is another offering massage but messed me about when I tried to see her so would not bother with
Another one in Barwell is External Link/Members Only which I have no idea about

A bit further up is Earl Shilton and I can recommend Lush Butt External Link/Members Only

I hope this helps and on Adultwork the postcode for Hinckley is LE10 according to google if you want to look at proximity

Offline Handy-Andy83

Ok from what I know in regards to Hinckley

There is a Thai massage shop on cov road but you are only likely to get Hand relief
and if you are looking on Adultwork beware of profiles like External Link/Members Only that offer "fuck all my holes" or have a private gallery for £1.20 as these seem to be scams plus going on opinions on here this may well be a scam External Link/Members Only

Now if you can travel There is Aroma in Barwell but again this is massage and hand relief and there are reviews on here
External Link/Members Only is another offering massage but messed me about when I tried to see her so would not bother with

A bit further up is Earl Shilton and I can recommend Lush Butt External Link/Members Only

I hope this helps and on Adultwork the postcode for Hinckley is LE10 according to google if you want to look at proximity

Hi Wookie
Yes it does help and thanks for the heads up if i do see someone ill be sure to do a review

Cheers

Offline michael.fannymore

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only appears to be Ashleigh at Aroma as using  some of the same photos on the Aroma website External Link/Members Only

And I assume External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only is Charlotte at Aroma because one of their twitter photos matches External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 06:22:38 pm by michael.fannymore »