Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viewing posts  (Read 922 times)

Offline wristjob

I just tried to check a user's posts and got this message:

An Error Has Occurred!
Your account does not meet the minimum criteria to view other members posts or reviews. While the minimum criteria is not made public, accounts need to make regular posts and reviews.Show Posts
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Attachments

An Error Has Occurred!
Your account does not meet the minimum criteria to view other members posts or reviews. While the minimum criteria is not made public, accounts need to make regular posts and reviews.

Is this a bug or new feature? I've got tons of post/reviews here albeit not a lot recently - people dip in and out of punting. If it's a feature what is the criteria?

Sorry if it's been discussed 2 weeks ago on a 23 page post, I did have a quick check.

Offline bigthickdick

Wow that's wierd... i mean i would like to think that 30 reviews and 1529 posts are enough to meet the minimum criteria... dunno  :unknown:

Offline Silver Birch

I just tried to check a user's posts and got this message:

An Error Has Occurred!
Your account does not meet the minimum criteria to view other members posts or reviews. While the minimum criteria is not made public, accounts need to make regular posts and reviews.Show Posts
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Attachments

An Error Has Occurred!
Your account does not meet the minimum criteria to view other members posts or reviews. While the minimum criteria is not made public, accounts need to make regular posts and reviews.

Is this a bug or new feature? I've got tons of post/reviews here albeit not a lot recently - people dip in and out of punting. If it's a feature what is the criteria?

Sorry if it's been discussed 2 weeks ago on a 23 page post, I did have a quick check.

I just tried to view your posts and got the same message. That must be quite a high bar set by Admin  :D

Offline bigthickdick

Must be a bug then guys. I've checked both of your posts and have no problem seeing them. Perhaps you should report it to Admin  :unknown:

Offline cueball

I'd guess for both above, it's the lack of recent contribution.

Both op and SB havnt posted since October  :unknown:

vw

Wow that's wierd... i mean i would like to think that 30 reviews and 1529 posts are enough to meet the minimum criteria... dunno  :unknown:

these things happen if you don't contribute for a while, last break i have lost all the admin board and off topic. 

Offline Silver Birch

I'd guess for both above, it's the lack of recent contribution.

Both op and SB havnt posted since October  :unknown:

:scare: I've become a lurker  :scare:

vw

only took a day or 2 for everything to come back last time took a break. 

Offline Zimbaman

Seems odd. I’d just been wondering if the criteria had been reduced as if noticed a few off topic posts by members with very low post numbers. I’ve seen admin comment that he does change the criteria every now and again.

Offline wristjob

Looks like it. I did notice my posts/day was about .95 and wondered if 1/day was a threshold. Anyway this reply adds to my contribution so all good  :)

Offline bigthickdick

Seems odd. I’d just been wondering if the criteria had been reduced as if noticed a few off topic posts by members with very low post numbers. I’ve seen admin comment that he does change the criteria every now and again.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=150716.msg1646981#msg1646981

Offline bigthickdick

Looks like it. I did notice my posts/day was about .95 and wondered if 1/day was a threshold. Anyway this reply adds to my contribution so all good  :)

Surely not, my posts/day is about 0.72 and I'm not restricted. It's probably what vw said, after so many days of inactivity it's applied automatically and will be lifted now that you're active again.

imtheman

I'd better get posting again then!

Offline shagmore

I am able to view other peoples posts

Offline Gynaemyte

I had the same Error Message a few weeks back, happened to post a couple of Reviews, together, last week and normal service has been resumed.
I don't think I've ever posted in Off Topic but was able to read last night.
Not sure if it's Posts or Reviews, I suspect the latter?
I did consider keeping one of the Reviews "up my sleeve" for a while so as to stretch out my regularity - that's the detriment.

Offline sharky1

I hope it's not a post a day. I lurked for over a year before I started using providers let alone posted anything. Time to get more active I guess.

Offline JonasG