Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian women in Bristol?  (Read 1392 times)

Offline James_bristol

Hello,
I’m wandering if anyone can recommend a women of Indian heritage in Central Bristol.
Only Sexy zara pops up but there must be more?
Many thanks xx

Offline James_bristol

Hello,
I’m wandering if anyone can recommend a women of Indian heritage in Central Bristol.
Only Sexy zara pops up but there must be more?
Many thanks xx

Anyone have any tips?

Offline METEOR

I'd like to find one as well. Only one I've seen is one that toured near stroud. Don't think she works anymore unfortunately

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline James_bristol

aw only brings up zara AND this barebacker :vomit:
External Link/Members Only
Ok thanks Rebecca. I definitely won’t be trying this barebacker!!

Offline nigel4498

Her veri photo is still displaying on her profile.
Best avoided though.

Offline BillyPoison

I don't understand the need for girls to go bareback. She looks quite cute and could make decent money without it.

Feckin crazy init :dash:

Offline azzman99

She's in the area early next week

That Jody is up in Hartcliffe in a right rough part of it and her place is a real tip like something off of Nightmare tenants shagging her bareback is probably the least dangerous part of any visit to her lol

Offline James_bristol

She's in the area early next week

That Jody is up in Hartcliffe in a right rough part of it and her place is a real tip like something off of Nightmare tenants shagging her bareback is probably the least dangerous part of any visit to her lol

Thanks for the heads up! Shame I’m skint now!! Oh well. Sounds like you know a lot about Jody, did you have a pint with her?

Offline azzman99

Oh well. Sounds like you know a lot about Jody, did you have a pint with her?

No sorry I didn't I inquired and she doesn't control the profile which made me suspicious etc but i rang her and asked and she seemed keen but when she game me the address I declined as I have acquaintances that live in very much the same area. So I asked one of them , as its the sort of area , incidentally her place is by the new sports centre in molesworth drive btw,everyone knows everyone else's business, and they were less than encouraging saying place & garden is a right tip with lots of odd coming and goings.
On the phone she seemed more than positive for some more kinky requests like a2m ,hard face fucking and water sports on face and in mouth but as to how true that is in practice I cannot comment.She doesn't speak with an indian accent btw so if that was part of your fantasy then you would be disappointed.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 03:13:56 pm by azzman99 »

Offline Hardpunt2

I really don't understand girls like this. She's young and pretty imo and could make decent money by just providing a good service without putting her (and everyone else's) health at risk by barebacking in "every hole".

Drugs, stupid or maybe both?