Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina Nuru Massage  (Read 7910 times)

budgie smuggler

Hi All - First review, so apologies if its not in the right format.

Went to see this masseuse, as, of late, I have fancied FSBM more than FS -  18/02/2015 - Weds afternoon.

She works from a council-type block on the Mile End Road, E1, near Whitechapel Tube.
Comms were reasonable, She sounds a little impersonal on the phone  Several texts required to get the flat number, when I was at the block.

She is definitely the girl in the AW profile, slim and young, but she has a few more zits than show in her AW photos , Paid $60 for 30 mins B2B -  I was offered a shower and took a brief one. Shower and flat is clean, Professionally printed sign on bedroom wall says"NO SEX, NO ORAL, professional massage only". 

She started the massage, and I noticed that she didn't take off her T-shirt or leggings, but I thought I'll let her get round to that later. The massage was fair to OK, I wouldn't put it higher than that. There was NO B2B on my back at all. - she was still fully clothed.  There was a fair bit of sensual rubbing of my balls, though.

When she was still fully clothed when she asked me to flip over, I thought I'd better remind her that it was supposed to be B2B - She said yes it was, and took off her T-shirt and Bra, I pulled down her leggings, then when I tried to pull her panties off, she refused. She said that's only allowed for Nuru. I pointed out that her website said otherwise, but she didn't agree. (her profile DOES say NAKED B2B, though)

Anyway, she did a bit of rubbing her breasts over my chest, while she performed the HR, quite sensually, and didn't object when I slid a finger past her panties and into her slit. She is very cute, and the HR was performed with quite a bit of feeling, but IMHO any girl that is doing "NAKED B2B" should be prepared to get all of her kit off.

My verdict : There's much better out there for the money .......................... (but she is very sweet !)

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Offline Rstone

My verdict : There's much better out there for the money .......................... (but she is very sweet !)

Hi!

Thanks for the review always useful to get some info... However if you say there is much better elsewhere, you should tell where !?

Look forward to reading your recommendations

Offline SamScott

Thanks I was planning on seeing her friend that does the nuru massage I will avoid niw
Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline riker

Before handing over money for fbsm, always check what the girl is going to do, what she is going to wear (or not in this case). In fact, confirm on the phone, i always do so now after i turned up for a b2b massage and the girl wouldn't take off her panties because she was on her period (i didnt go through with it, she was furious and told me not to come back haha).

applies to punting too

budgie smuggler

Hi!

Thanks for the review always useful to get some info... However if you say there is much better elsewhere, you should tell where !?
Look forward to reading your recommendations

OK, my recommendation:

Catherina (previously of Hanwell,) now of Ealing is really good, And in  addition is a genuinely nice person. She used to be £60 per 30 mins, her prices only show £100 per hour, though, I don't know if she would do 30 mins. External Link/Members Only

Alisha  of Harrow, Another nice girl  She's £50 per 30 mins External Link/Members Only but she doesn't take too many bookings per day.

With both girls, you get what you paid for, Naked, Nude B2B (back and front) with an attractive girl, and a sensuous oily happy ending.

Mango Massage, of Shepherds Bush  External Link/Members Only. and their "other branch" Euphoria Massage, of Northolt you get a fully Nude B2B for £60 - My best experience there so far has been Mona.

Happy to recommend the above, but as always YMMV.

Offline Mark1

Has anybody seen Tina or the girl now calling herself Tiffany more recently?

Is it the same girl or a new one? And what is the service like now? 

I would be greatful of any information.

Offline NuruGuru

Has anybody seen Tina or the girl now calling herself Tiffany more recently?

Is it the same girl or a new one? And what is the service like now? 

I would be greatful of any information.

I saw a a couple of months ago. Comms are quite good, but it's not actually her on the phone, it's her maid.
I went for a NURU massage but when I got there, she said she didn't use NURU gel, only baby oil. That annoyed me. She said she didn't like the feel of NURU gel. I said it can't be a nuru massage then can it?

We continued as I'd stupidly handed over the cash first (but I had no reason to doubt I was just being upsold a B2B). If I'd known she wasnt going to use NURU gel, I'd have walked.

Anyway, it's her in the picture, but she isn't as slim as the pic suggests. I'd say she's more a 10/12 with a wide load and MASSIVE boobs 34D's at least.

The massage IMO wasn't great. Just a lot of boob rubbing on the back, no real creativity to it. Flipped me over and I got HR.

Paid for 60 mins, only got about 40.

I personally wouldn't go back. The best NURU massages are from Asian ladies.