Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Long Lost Lust  (Read 632 times)

Offline Genericuser

Forgive me if this is too much or rather off topic, but I feel it would be the best place to make an enquiry among the more experienced punter.... Growing up early to late teenage years, the mind was frantic and rife, perpetuated further by what I can only describe as a pure single milf next door. Fortunatly enough for me, my bedroom overlooked the garden which during summer was very fruitful. She had two kids around my age, but they often went away on weekends, during which she appeared to see multiple guys, and she and they wondered around the house freely and nude. There appeared to be some form of transaction involved. I only wish I had delved further into it at the time. I guess what I am asking is whether any of you have had the pleasure of visiting her, if indeed what i am thinking is correct. I understand that it is now going on 9 years and since then she has moved but I believe she is still in the vicinity. I know this is a long shot and possibly irrelavent, but somthing to put my teenage mind at ease. She was blonde, curly haired, and british, residing in kensal rise. At the time of seeing here, she was mid to late 30's possibly early 40's but that may be due to the face.

Offline Liverpool

Forgive me if this is too much or rather off topic, but I feel it would be the best place to make an enquiry among the more experienced punter.... Growing up early to late teenage years, the mind was frantic and rife, perpetuated further by what I can only describe as a pure single milf next door. Fortunatly enough for me, my bedroom overlooked the garden which during summer was very fruitful. She had two kids around my age, but they often went away on weekends, during which she appeared to see multiple guys, and she and they wondered around the house freely and nude. There appeared to be some form of transaction involved. I only wish I had delved further into it at the time. I guess what I am asking is whether any of you have had the pleasure of visiting her, if indeed what i am thinking is correct. I understand that it is now going on 9 years and since then she has moved but I believe she is still in the vicinity. I know this is a long shot and possibly irrelavent, but somthing to put my teenage mind at ease. She was blonde, curly haired, and british, residing in kensal rise. At the time of seeing here, she was mid to late 30's possibly early 40's but that may be due to the face.

Unless you were looking over the fence all the time how do you know that;

a) transactions happened
b) clothing was optional

If you do happen to track this woman down what are you going to do next?

a) "hi I'm the young lad who lived next door. You may not remember me without the binoculars. How much for 30 minutes?
b) do the right thing and forget this ever happened, if indeed it did at all

Offline BillGoldberg

Unless you were looking over the fence all the time how do you know that;

a) transactions happened
b) clothing was optional

If you do happen to track this woman down what are you going to do next?

a) "hi I'm the young lad who lived next door. You may not remember me without the binoculars. How much for 30 minutes?
b) do the right thing and forget this ever happened, if indeed it did at all

Thats all well and good Liverpool, but more importantly, "Get to duh choppahh !!! Ruuuuun !!! Now ! Gooooo !!...Get to duh choppahhhh !!!"

Offline Fuzzyduck

Exactly what scratch is it that you're trying to itch? Forgive me but it sounds a bit too much of a fantasy going on in your head. You don't know what was happening next door.

I echo what Liverpool is saying (no, not that "you're one ugly motherfucker" - sorry couldn't resist) - what are you actually going to do if you find her? Knock on the door and say "Hi, you probably don't remember me but I used to live next door to you and spent much of my adolescence beating myself senseless over you. Are you still on the game? Do you want to invite me in for a coffee?" You'd be labelled a weirdo at best; a dangerous stalker at worst. If her son or bloke overhead you, there's a likelyhood of a (deserved) beating.

It should be possible to find her if you're resourceful - as a start you know her name and where she used to live. However, from your other posts, it seems that you like older women (I see a theme), so why not find one who looks like your neighbour, ask her to do a role play, bang her senseless and move on.

Offline Liverpool

:lol:

Fuzzyduck and BillGoldberg; I challenge both of you to a mid air arm wrestle.

Offline Fuzzyduck

:lol:

Fuzzyduck and BillGoldberg; I challenge both of you to a mid air arm wrestle.

Sorry the CIA has got me pushing too many pencils; I'll have to pass.