Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I'm probably just being racist but...  (Read 4035 times)

Offline ArtVandalay

Looking at the verification pics on these two profiles I am sure that its the same bird

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline ArtVandalay

pking_paul

Why racist? They do look very similar??

Offline maxxblue

Have a look at their verification photos - I agree that they look similar, but don't think that they are the same girl. Although two are based in Manchester, the other is London-based.

Offline ArtVandalay

Have a look at their verification photos - I agree that they look similar, but don't think that they are the same girl. Although two are based in Manchester, the other is London-based.

Its the same bracelet and hand writing on Alice9999  and chinesegirlcoco 

Offline maxxblue

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

The 1st one maybe isnt but the 2nd and 3rd are definitely the same girl going by the verification photos

np500

Well,  thay all look like Thay could be sisters to me ! Is that racist ? Or stereotypical ?

Offline webpunter

Nah, don't think you are being racist.  There are just 3 choices:  numbah twenny free / numbah firty four & numbah sixxxy nine.  I'll go for the latter  :sarcastic:

Offline HighlyMotivated

The first one's eyes are less slanty than the others

Offline SamLP

They all have the same eyebrows, the two manchester ones have the same beauty spot right above their lip (the London one isn't clear) but then the London pic is wearing the exact same bracelet as the one in Manchester. All have the same eyes, so I would say it's the same girl in all three veri pics.

Offline fed24

Yep the same girl in the Veri-pics but different girl in main. Could be a touring girl which is not unusual, the girl in the Veri-pics is really cute with that nice Chinese exchange student look about her which I like so don't see why they need to do bait and switch.

Then again for the Chinese pimps and parlour madame's that appears to rapidly becoming par the course these days.

I don't like rewarding bait n switch and photo mixing so probably one to avoid if it was me.

Offline webpunter

2 more profiles

There's some connection.  Both munters - maybe sisters.  Imagine going for a FFM.  You wouldn't know where to look to avoid em  :sarcastic:

Offline webpunter

You're not being racist.  They just want 'cream-o-sum-yung-guy'  :sarcastic:

Offline maxxblue

There's some connection.  Both munters - maybe sisters.  Imagine going for a FFM.  You wouldn't know where to look to avoid em  :sarcastic:

I wouldn't call them 'munters' - maybe not the most beautiful of Chinese girls, but certainly not the worst.

Offline webpunter

I wouldn't call them 'munters' - maybe not the most beautiful of Chinese girls, but certainly not the worst.
Good observation.  Reck the worst get thrown off the slow boat from ...

Mart1976e

Yeah, the cuffs and the collars don't match.

Different girls in the main pics from her in their verification pics.

As for "munters"...hmmm, I'd shag all of them.

Offline Desimonic

yup the switch and bait gang :thumbsdown: