Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A multi-talented girl  (Read 5647 times)

Melb

Look at this profile and read her blog...

External Link/Members Only

Is she real? Does she live in a wold of fantasy? Either way it made me laugh, especially the bit about the Wizard of Oz.

James999

She uses the word "Courtesan" dso it's fair to assume she's full of shit  :sarcastic:

And whislt she does look fit, she's clearly a lot older than 39  :scare:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Not sure how real she is but does seem eccentric. In her defence she is attractive and has a well written profile apart from the word courtesan and the quotes in French.

yumyum3

She advertises on PN and I think has been around for a while. Here's a recent report:

Offline smiths

She advertises on PN and I think has been around for a while. Here's a recent report:

I trust and respect BobJims FRs and posts. He received a diabolical service. A never for me unless she paid me £150 an hour. :D ;)

James999

From that report she must think "Courtesan" means Pissed and stinking of fags, classy  :dash:

yumyum3

:lol:
Fur coat and no knickers  hyacinth bucket. you couldn't make it up :lol:

terryb

She is attractive, but think you can also add 10 years to her age. which is fine. ;)

M1nty

Not sure how real she is but does seem eccentric. In her defence she is attractive and has a well written profile apart from the word courtesan and the quotes in French.
The quotes are almost in French....misspelt and wrong words used...Probably failed O Level.
Je veux te baiser; je veux ta bite bandante... oh je vais te li'ntroduire, ma bite oh, oui, baizez-moi. Je jouis! Je jouis!

Basically she wants your horny cock, she will introduce it, fuck her fuck her, she loves it. That's what she thought she was saying! Stupid Cuntesan

Melb

It was her blog that got me.
A part-time dentist and an actress. She could give you a filling while you're giving her a filling and sing and dance at the same time.

James999

It was her blog that got me.
A part-time dentist

Sounds like deluded pro$$ie bullshit to me  :dash: That is one advantage of the EE girls they don't tend to make up such crap  :D

Andre 3000

She's been around for a while ive seen her profile on AW before i wonder how much she paid for those heavily Photoshopped pictures she has at the moment.

She used to have a picture of her Uni graduation up on AW. 

James999

She used to have a picture of her Uni graduation up on AW.

Did they have camera's back then?

Jacob

She also says she was 'cabin crew' as part of her Interview when describing her most embarrassing moment, which may well be replaced when she finds this thread.

Sue Lloyd was the actress who played Barbara Hunter in Crossroads.

Hidden Image/Members Only

:)

Andre 3000

Did they have camera's back then?

From the picture i assumed she was a mature student as he looked around the same age.

Slightly more dowdy though.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 12:41:19 am by Andre 3000 »

Offline Marmalade

hyacinth bucket

I've not heard this expression. Does it refer to an old hag's vagina?

Offline smiths

I've not heard this expression. Does it refer to an old hag's vagina?

An old very snobbish dragon who was the main character in the 90s sitcom Keeping Up Appearances. :D ;)

Offline Marmalade

An old very snobbish dragon who was the main character in the 90s sitcom Keeping Up Appearances. :D ;)

:lol: thanks - guess I wasn't far out. Quaint!

James999

She also says she was 'cabin crew'

Perhaps her blogs are related to her dreams when she is pissed, as the reality appears a lot different to her profile words  :D

yumyum3

You're not wrong there mate, she must have been pissed when she wrote this:

"I am available to those who appreciate an educated sophisticated lady who is refreshingly down to earth, but at the same time fun and adventurous!
I am degree educated and mantain a varied professional life, being involved in a number of projects both in and out of the Adult Industry.
I have a great sense of humour really love to have a giggle and never take myself too seriously"
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

James999

refreshingly down to earth,

She is probably referring to when someone has thrown iced water over her when she fell pissed into the flowerbed  :cool:

yumyum3

Yes indeed. Thank goodness she has "a great sense of humour really love(s) to have a giggle and never" takes herself "too seriously"
If I could go out, get pissed, have a good laugh, dump my load casually and end up with £150 at the end of the night I reckon I might feel like that too :D

Offline gaz255

Having booked to see the girl was a bit concerned when reading this thread.However all I can say is the lady is talented in the bedroom and well worth a visit.

Offline jackdaw

There's an exception to every rule.... sometimes even courtesans are okay.

bigone

Offline gaz255

£200 per hour :wacko: enough said
Well OK-but as a client I am not complaining-as long as you feel you get value.

James999

Having booked to see the girl was a bit concerned when reading this thread.However all I can say is the lady is talented in the bedroom and well worth a visit.

Who else have you seen then?

Offline gaz255

Who else have you seen then?
I would say Sue lloyd :thumbsup: would be the best-this girl was the worst External Link/Members Only :thumbsdown:
It looks like with all things in life you get what you pay for !!!
Whats anyone elses best and worst???do tell!!!

Offline workinallweek

specsavers are doing a ddeal again i think
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Pennyforthem

She responded to my RB saying they I was asking too low and basically slagging me off.  Wow. 

I was genuinely shocked. She wasn't bidding just slagging my RB off.   :angry:

Offline Trex

I'm a multi-talented guy, I can burp, fart and sneeze at the same time.

My advice to all is 9 out of 10 prossie lie about everything. I pretty sure you can make a lot of money being a Solicitor.

Offline Trex

She responded to my RB saying they I was asking too low and basically slagging me off.  Wow. 

I was genuinely shocked. She wasn't bidding just slagging my RB off.   :angry:

She posted a blog about you  :lol: :lol: